Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Techie's Area

Techie's Area Share information about web designing & scripting, general hardware, software issues, or just Technical Babble.

Old 05-10-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default What brand of computer should I buy?

Itís been a few weeks since I decided to head out and buy a computer. I finally got to save enough to buy a whole set but the problem is, I donít know what brand to get. I have a foreign gf whoís pretty smart when it comes to shopping and budgeting. Sheís not really a computer savvy and doesnít know much about technology. She keeps insisting that I should get something budget friendly like those office computers which are decent but affordable. I was thinking of getting a pc that's customized and suited for gaming. I can spend most of the money on the cpu, keyboard and mouse while I can find a cheap monitor until I get to save up for a better one in the future. Iím just worried that I might make the wrong investment and can end up losing a lot more than I bargained for. Which is why I tend to ask my gf for advice whenever I feel like impulsively buying expensive things.

So, I decided to take my problem here and ask in forums. Do any of you guys know any great computer brands or set I can buy? Or any other advice about buying computers in general?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Veterano

Default Re: What brand of computer should I buy?

Get a knowledgeable salesperson to help you. Don’t buy on the first store visit. Visit several times until you’re comfortable with your purchase
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'