Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 05-18-2004
Maestro

Default What should I give my man for our 3yr anniversary?

Hey guys!!! I need some suggestions!!! :P June 9th is my 3 yr anniversary with my gordo and I want to give him a really nice gift I want it to be really nice and meaningful. Some of my girls just busted out saying "take him to a nice suite" but Shit! that's his job right!!! lol!! no, but i don't want it to be a sexual gift. I just want something that symbolizes our relationship you get me? What would you ladies give your man, or guys what would you like to receive from your lady?
Old 05-18-2004
Gunner

Send a message via AIM to DallasChika Send a message via MSN to DallasChika Send a message via Yahoo to DallasChika

when me and my ex's 1 yr anniversary came along, that whole week i gave him a rose with a lil card a word written on it. so by the end of the week, which was the day our anniversary fell, he put them all together and it said, "Baby, you are the world to me." he loved it!
Old 05-19-2004
Prospect

Send a message via AIM to SeXyBrNsUgA Send a message via Yahoo to SeXyBrNsUgA

You know what I like what homegirl said about the rose thing....
But switch it up a little bit. You can send things to his work that whole week and then do this big suprise at the end of the week.....

Well my baby was getting ready to leave for war. We had just came back from spending Thanksgiving with his family andI lied to him and told him I was going to take my girl to pick up some things she needed and catch up on things while I was gone. Well instead me and her picked up some wine and I made him some chicken fajitas (yuMMMMy) and spanish rice on of his favorites. I put rose pedals coming from the door to the bed and the tub filled with bubbles with a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream next to it. And ALL of the songs that we dedicated to each other on memorable moments burned on one cd so it could keep playing (well actually my girl did that for me while I got myself and everything else ready). And then I told him when I got home so he could come over. I greeted him at the door with a glass of wine.......
well you get the point!!!!! I had told my girl I call when we were done spending some quality time......
I didn't call her until like 1am or 2am.....
Me and my baby talked, watch movies, spent time in the tub together, ate dinner.....
He said it was the best thing he's ever had someone do for him!!!! But it wasn't our anniversary or anything. I just like doing things like that.
Old 05-19-2004
Maestro

Thanks for your suggestions guys!!! Iris.. I liked the rose thing.. that was really sweet!!! and I also liked the idea of sending him something to his workplace. I might take the day off.. and go to his house, get his room all nice and neat.. with his fave scented candles (honeydew) and make him his favorite enchiladas verdes de pollo with some bomb ass arroz and then i have to think about something to do in the evening.. but then i don't know what he has planned if anything.
Old 07-07-2004
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to *La_Sad_Eyes_Yesi* Send a message via MSN to *La_Sad_Eyes_Yesi* Send a message via Yahoo to *La_Sad_Eyes_Yesi*

un paguete de condones lol
Old 07-07-2004
Travieso

This was a while back, so Kary what did you guys end up doing? If you don't mind me asking.
Old 07-07-2004
Prospect

hey yo tambien necesito ayuda! july 15 is me & my chaparro's 3 yr. anniversary! i wanna get him something but i just dont know what!
Old 07-07-2004
Juarol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moradita
This was a while back, so Kary what did you guys end up doing? If you don't mind me asking.
Thats what im wondering Moradita..what did she wind up getting her love. ? has anyone heard from Kary? last i knew she was headed up to Jalisco... pero that was like two weeks ago
Old 07-07-2004
Gunner

Send a message via AIM to DallasChika Send a message via MSN to DallasChika Send a message via Yahoo to DallasChika

for realz, that chika needz to hurry back, lol!