Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > Veteranos' Corner

Veteranos' Corner A place for military veterans to talk about thier experiences, travels, or other military veteran related topics.

Old 06-13-2007
Maestro

Default La Voz compares Vets/Military to Nazis! WTF?

Here is what La Voz De Aztlan think of the fighting Soldier and Marines of this country. I retire in five days and this to me is an insult beyond anything I have ever seen. Hector Carreon is a peace of shit vato that puts his racist and Anti-American views above common fucken sence.

I would like other Vets here to give this fucken dude some feedback on this story as will I. I think he too also served and has now turned on the country that gave him a shot at proving his abilities as a warrior. Now all he can do is sit there and bad mouth the greatest country in the world and the men and women that protect and serve the Constitution. Which may I add is the same Constitution that gave the Chicano Movement real legs to stand on. The laws that passed that afforded us these rights also stand on the Constitution which I and you Vets here have defended while serving your country. I am proud to have served and I have lost friends over there and they were not nor will they ever be anything like the Nazis. Fuck this guy and his so called Aztlan. That is not the Aztlan I live in and yes we live and work there everyday. Aztlan is here and now! Right outside your doors and windows. Our children play and go to school there. It is our job to keep the trash like this dude out! Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

http://www.aztlan.net/fallujah_guernica.htm
Old 06-13-2007
Veterano

Default Re: La Voz compares Vets/Military to Nazis! WTF?

http://www.aztlan.net/Img7-jenin.jpg

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee

Last edited by Krissy; 08-10-2007 at 09:25 AM. Reason: pic to link ;)
Old 06-13-2007
Maestro

Where do you stand on this bullshit? You think this pic make any vet feel bad or makes us blink? You seem to agree with this asshole. Do you think us vets are like Nazis? Be clear now. Your not a vet right? LMAO!! I thought not!
Old 06-13-2007
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceyaotl View Post
You think this pic make any vet feel bad or makes us blink?

No, but do you think pictures of dead (or near dead) Jews made Nazi's feel bad or blink?

Quote:
Do you think us vets are like Nazis? Be clear now. Your not a vet right? LMAO!! I thought not!
I don't know whats so funny about someone not being a vet, but OK...
I'm not a vet, but I would beat you down in hand to hand combat.

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee

Last edited by KoolArrow; 06-13-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-15-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
No, but do you think pictures of dead (or near dead) Jews made Nazi's feel bad or blink?

I don't know whats so funny about someone not being a vet, but OK...
I'm not a vet, but I would beat you down in hand to hand combat.
Yeah real funny! LMFAO!!! Being a fat ass out of shape motherfucker doen't make you a bad ass it just makes you a fat ass. I would make you cry like the bitch you are.

So maybe you should leave the real men alone before you step on your dick one too many times. I doubt you know the first thing about hand to hand. However if you are really interested I will be in Texas in two weeks. Stop talking shit and get on a plane.

BTW, you are whats funny. Dale' fat ass!

Last edited by Ceyaotl; 06-15-2007 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-15-2007
Director

LLLLLLLets get ready to rumble!!!!
Old 06-15-2007
DeBahJiMon

Aztlan.net is the shit.
Old 06-15-2007
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Californio View Post
LLLLLLLets get ready to rumble!!!!
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...&word2=Ceyaotl

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Old 06-18-2007
Banned User
Veterano

Aztlan.net is a terrorist organization that should be shut down!
"It's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German," he had said. "And then we go over to Europe and all's we'se can say is 'merci beaucoup.'"
Borock Hussien Obama Jr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimiizzzhhhiiippiiilllliiii
thanks, but i have no car and no money. i think it's just her time. she's already 10 yrs old so, she is an old lady.
Old 08-09-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBahJiMon View Post
Aztlan.net is the shit.
Yes it is shit! Very good observation! So tell me what do you like about it? is it the pro-Terrorist issues or just the Anti-Semitic shit? Please post a link from there that you really like and agree with so we can talk about it.
Old 08-15-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Here is what La Voz De Aztlan think of the fighting Soldier and Marines of this country. I retire in five days and this to me is an insult beyond anything I have ever seen. Hector Carreon is a peace of shit vato that puts his racist and Anti-American views above common fucken sence.

I would like other Vets here to give this fucken dude some feedback on this story as will I. I think he too also served and has now turned on the country that gave him a shot at proving his abilities as a warrior. Now all he can do is sit there and bad mouth the greatest country in the world and the men and women that protect and serve the Constitution. Which may I add is the same Constitution that gave the Chicano Movement real legs to stand on. The laws that passed that afforded us these rights also stand on the Constitution which I and you Vets here have defended while serving your country. I am proud to have served and I have lost friends over there and they were not nor will they ever be anything like the Nazis. Fuck this guy and his so called Aztlan. That is not the Aztlan I live in and yes we live and work there everyday. Aztlan is here and now! Right outside your doors and windows. Our children play and go to school there. It is our job to keep the trash like this dude out! Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

http://www.aztlan.net/fallujah_guernica.htm
OK, you're "right."

However, this is the USA where screwball opinions are allowed to be expressed, particularly those of the so-called press. This perverse fool has been trying to incite our youth into making irrational emotional decisions - and he has too many followers - particulary among our uneducated Chicanos.

Writing to him only serves to incite him to make more brainless statements, and he’ll cancel your access to his site – I know, because I’ve been there and done that.

We need to re-educate our youth. . .
Old 08-15-2007
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrChicano View Post
OK, you're "right."

However, this is the USA where screwball opinions are allowed to be expressed, particularly those of the so-called press. This perverse fool has been trying to incite our youth into making irrational emotional decisions - and he has too many followers - particulary among our uneducated Chicanos.

Writing to him only serves to incite him to make more brainless statements, and he’ll cancel your access to his site – I know, because I’ve been there and done that.

I made the guy correct an article since it was about my org. LOL.

Old 08-15-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrChicano View Post
OK, you're "right."

Absolutely! I have been banned from the site at least twice. You are 100% correct. Very honest and good reply. Thank you.
Old 08-15-2007
The one and only
Presidente

I know you have good intentions ceyaotl, but the way you write, well... how can I say it lightly... it makes anyone want to rebel or go against you. LOL.

Old 08-15-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
I know you have good intentions ceyaotl, but the way you write, well... how can I say it lightly... it makes anyone want to rebel or go against you. LOL.
Only those that know they are guilty of the point I am making. When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one you hit. Not referring to you just making a general observation on your post above.
Old 08-15-2007
Vainglorius Humility
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to QMX

I don't believe Aztlan.net should be shut down. Carreon obviously has his issues but the site has a lot of good information.
Old 08-16-2007
Maestro

But if it does more harm than good, what good is the good really doing?
Old 08-19-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimix View Post
I don't believe Aztlan.net should be shut down. Carreon obviously has his issues but the site has a lot of good information.
Anyone want to set up a "blue ribbon committe" to pass judgement on what/why sites should be shut down?

No site should be shut down, period.
Old 08-19-2007
Prospect

La Voz shouldn't be censored as it's just their opinions and expression of their views, right or wrong they are entitled to that. Besides they've already been raided by the Feds and are still in business. Carreon should be more worried that the Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti Defamation league, along with the Jewish Defense League have them branded as an extremist hate group. With enemies like that he probably won't get far. Kool Arrow, did you post those photos of the soldiers blown apart? If they are the ones I'm thinking of where they one guy has his head half blown away, you should put a warning up for the younger viewers here. I saw that months ago on La Voz and was surprised Carreon would use that as propaganda. I know it's one of the true faces of war but he should have had more respect. Ceyaotl, thanks for your service, get home safe!
Old 04-15-2009
Banned User
Veterano

Meh!!