Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Entertainment > Media > Television

Television Sitcoms, reality shows, anything that has to do with television.

Old 04-02-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Default Game of Thrones III

Who watched it this past Sunday?

I cannot wait until Team Calisi and her dragons gang rape Joffrey.
Old 04-03-2013
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ
Default Re: Game of Thrones III

i am very behind on this show. tempted to either get an HBO subscription or "borrow" someone's log in details, lol.
Old 04-03-2013
Maestro

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicanoDan

Shit is getting real this season..

SJ, just pirate it like everyone else.. Except my dumb ass who pays for cable..

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...news-tech.html

"Unless she's being a total twat... Nothing rare or beautiful about that"
― chicanodan
Old 04-03-2013
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

Never seen it but always wanted too.
Old 04-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

If you have that poverty level cable plan, the least you can do is pirate it.
Old 04-04-2013
Maestro

I wanted to watch it when it first came out.
I'm too far behind.
Old 04-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by just tru View Post
I wanted to watch it when it first came out.
I'm too far behind.
You're just not trying hard enough.
Old 04-04-2013
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
You're just not trying hard enough.
I know, right?
I should watch it instead of sleeping.
Old 04-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Exactly.
Old 04-23-2013
Maestro

Anyone other than me enjoy Theon Greyjoy getting put back on the X torture rack?

Dany Stormborn has her Army... Show is starting to pick up something fierce!

― chicanodan
Old 04-23-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicanoDan View Post
Anyone other than me enjoy Theon Greyjoy getting put back on the X torture rack?

Dany Stormborn has her Army... Show is starting to pick up something fierce!
Haha yes Theon had it coming. The guy who brought him back obtained some great information (regarding the living Stark children) from stupid Theon.

The episode ending (the background music for the Unsullied!) was probably the best GOT moment yet.
Old 06-03-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Let me put it this way, I couldn't sleep after last night's episode.
Old 06-03-2013
Maestro

Bastard you beat me to it..

I knew it was coming.. I knew what was gonna happen.. I have been waiting for this episode all season..

I was still shocked..

That was the most amazing thing on television.. EVER...

Holy fuck tits that was brutal, heart wrenching, gut punching and beautiful all at the same time..

― chicanodan
Old 06-03-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

I haven't read the books so you can only imagine how shocking it was for me.

I knew shit was coming, I just didn't know what and to what extent. Ever since Lord Bolton let Jaime go, shit was fucked. Rob and his mom made a lot of tactical errors which ultimately led to this. The ultimate error was letting Jaime go (fuck you mom!). With Jaime free... the Starks were doomed. I don't even know what to think.

My mind is so full of fuck right now.
Old 06-03-2013
Maestro

Oh you are in for a little more shocking shit but I don't know if they are going to wrap the season up with it or if they wait til next to get it done.. judging by the previews we may have to wait for next year..

Keep in mind the scene with Stannis Baratheon chanting the names of the usurper kings as he burns the leeches gorged on Royal bastard blood...

― chicanodan
Old 06-03-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Quote:
Oh you are in for a little more shocking shit but I don't know if they are going to wrap the season up with it or if they wait til next to get it done.. judging by the previews we may have to wait for next year..

Keep in mind the scene with Stannis Baratheon chanting the names of the usurper kings as he burns the leeches gorged on Royal bastard blood...
Oh hell yeah. After Ned Stark, I knew nothing was out of bounds. This past episode though was just so... fucked. LOL. Don't say anything else asshole!

Anyway, I can't wait for next week's episode.

I'm hoping my gurl Khaleesi (in any future episode) doesn't get gang raped by a bunch of warlocks.
Old 06-04-2013
Maestro

Quote:
Oh hell yeah. After Ned Stark, I knew nothing was out of bounds. This past episode though was just so... fucked. LOL. Don't say anything else asshole!

Anyway, I can't wait for next week's episode.

I'm hoping my gurl Khaleesi (in any future episode) gets gang raped by a bunch of warlocks.
There.. fixed for what we know you want to see....

Yeah this weeks episode was definitely hard to stomach.. some people are swearing off the show because of it..

One of the cool things about the episode at least from a story line standpoint is the fate of Robb's wife and child. There was a lot of speculation that they may have survived in the books as it was ambiguous at best. The show left no doubt.

Did you catch the call back to the conversation between Cersei and Maergery Tyrell about "the Rains of Castermere"? That's the name of the song the band was playing right before the shit hit the fan and was what got Catelyn's WTF meter going.

― chicanodan
Old 06-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Quote:
Did you catch the call back to the conversation between Cersei and Maergery Tyrell about "the Rains of Castermere"? That's the name of the song the band was playing right before the shit hit the fan and was what got Catelyn's WTF meter going.
Yep. I didn't recognize the song but as soon as that imbred closed the door, I knew shit was going down.

Treacherous fucks, all of them.
Old 06-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

A decent read from the reddit page:

Look at it this way: Walder Frey had no part in the war, until Robb Stark brought him into it with a promise - a promise to elevate his house with a royal marriage, a promise that would end Frey's decades of being mocked, marginalized, and slighted by the rest of the Riverlands. Robb could never have won his battles without the deal he made to cross at the Twins, and Walder Frey could have gone on happily as a loyal subject of the Iron Throne. Robb promised to marry a Frey girl in exchange for the Freys' loyalty - help me gain a crown, he promised, and I will share it with your family.

Then, after crossing his army through the Twins, which a man like Tywin Lannister cannot help but see as the Freys aiding treason, he calls off the deal without warning. Worse still, he comes back to Frey, makes an apology, and asks Frey to offer up his army as well - asks the Freys to take up arms in a war that appears increasingly desperate. Robb didn't come back to the Twins to apologize to Walder Frey for breaking an oath and insulting his house - he came back to ask Walder Frey, again, to make him a king. He brought his new wife with him, and after reneging on the quid pro quo from their first bargain, offered even less for the second. Sure, marrying into the Tullys of Riverrun is nice, but it is a far cry from being the father-in-law of the King in the North.

The Frey response is monstrous, to be sure. It is indisputably without honor, and some of the most vile treachery you'll ever see. But the man has a point.

Still bullshit though since Frey broke the tradition of safety after sharing bread and fucking salt! Fuck Lord Bolton too. Cocksucker.

GODDAMMIT.
Old 06-04-2013
Maestro

As good as the Red Wedding scene was.. The scene that almost stole the show was the scene where Arya Promised to put a knife through the Hounds Eye and out the back of his head..

The look on The Hounds face said to me he knew she wasn't kidding .. also showed a hint of fear?

― chicanodan
Old 06-04-2013
Maestro

Okay, it took me a little while to catch up, but alas, I have.

I'm a lady who doesn't use foul language very often, but.....DOUBLE DIPPED FUCKING SHIT!!!! I JUST saw the last episode aired and I'm in complete shock!! I can't believe what I just saw!!
Old 06-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Everyone will need to have drinks during the season finale. God I hope Stannis puts a hurtin' on them Lannisters.
Old 06-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

A few good videos to help understand more.

Old 06-04-2013
Maestro

Quote:
I'm hoping my gurl Khaleesi (in any future episode) doesn't get gang raped by a bunch of warlocks.
Looks like Dragon Mama has a suitor HOT on her heels. haha.

Quote:
Yep. I didn't recognize the song but as soon as that imbred closed the door, I knew shit was going down.

Treacherous fucks, all of them.
I knew something was up, also, but never did I imagine that!

Quote:
As good as the Red Wedding scene was.. The scene that almost stole the show was the scene where Arya Promised to put a knife through the Hounds Eye and out the back of his head..

The look on The Hounds face said to me he knew she wasn't kidding .. also showed a hint of fear?
I would, personally, say that that scene hardly "stole" the show. But will say that it stood out. I was already playing it out in my mind, Little Arya Stark, all grown up, wielding a sword through his skull.

Quote:
Everyone will need to have drinks during the season finale. God I hope Stannis puts a hurtin' on them Lannisters.
Stannis, at this point, seems a bit off his rocker with that devil woman at his side, but I know that the Lannister's days are numbered.
Old 06-04-2013
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by just tru View Post
Stannis, at this point, seems a bit off his rocker with that devil woman at his side, but I know that the Lannister's days are numbered.
I just feel that at the moment, he has the best chance. Though that devil women is crazy, that lord of light does have some power. People resurrecting people, demons coming out of her vagina, there is definitely something there.

Khaleesi is too far off and the Starks are pretty much fucked at the moment (as if these were the only contenders right? lol).

Honestly, Hodor could be king and I'd be happy.