Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Health and Beauty > General Beauty

General Beauty An area to discuss beauty topics.

Old 09-01-2004
Gunner

some over pluck and look like wormen... lol... cant stand a man that can pluck better than me lol
Old 09-01-2004
Juarol

oh by the way... i dont pluck or wax or bleach or shave my eyebrows... that is wierd for a guy to do. in my case its only a little trimming porque its not like i have a bush inbetween my eyes.

why do women pluck? isnt shaving easier?
Old 09-01-2004
Estudiante

umm i think some dont shave cuz its harder there and cuz tha hair grows thicker right
Old 09-01-2004
deletedAccount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarol
oh by the way... i dont pluck or wax or bleach or shave my eyebrows... that is wierd for a guy to do. in my case its only a little trimming porque its not like i have a bush inbetween my eyes.

Shaving around your eyebrows?

Lol, I was plucking earlier and man... my eyes always get watery and I look like i'm gonna cry.
Old 09-01-2004
Juarol

nevermind there are some ladies who shave it all off and then draw thier eyebrows... wuakala that is as wierd as outlining the lips with black pencil or whatever you call those things.

ouch Truchis... thats crazy lol
Old 09-01-2004
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatrucha
Quote:

Lol, I was plucking earlier and man... my eyes always get watery and I look like i'm gonna cry.
I always pluck my eyebrows after a warm shower or after I wash my face with warm water. Your pores open up and makes plucking easier.

Juarol, razors are to big to shave instead of pluck. Unless we shave em all off. I've know girls who do this and they just draw them in afterwards. I don't know what the point of doing that is.
Old 09-01-2004
Veterano

One girl I know used this little thing thats like a tiny straight razor to shave her eyebrows

Anyone know I'm talking about?
Old 09-01-2004
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2girly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatrucha
Quote:

I always pluck my eyebrows after a warm shower or after I wash my face with warm water. Your pores open up and makes plucking easier.

Juarol, razors are to big to shave instead of pluck. Unless we shave em all off. I've know girls who do this and they just draw them in afterwards. I don't know what the point of doing that is.

Girls dont shve because it causes in grown hairs.. But some girls do it anyways. I pluck all my brows out and draw them on. Have ever since I was like 16... I just like the way they look. You can change the way you look just but your brows the frame the face.
Old 09-01-2004
Juarol

I dont know what the piont to that is either Girly... it makes me want to rub thier eyebrow LOL... see if it smears off or somthing jk

pero okay thanks for answering my question... and ur right... too big. the only thing i use a razor for is shaving my beard :P

hey good seeing u agian by the way! cant get into xanga agian
Old 09-01-2004
Travieso

Send a message via MSN to Xican01

damn, theres this older guy maybe in his late 50's who works at autozone and has no eyebrows. they probablyjust fell out or something cus he's been like that for a while. one day i went in and he looked fine. the next he had no eyebrows. so quien sabe.

but yea, this dood painted a line where they were supposed to be, like a brownish redish line. lol, pobrecito, he kinda looks like a drag queen now . he does have hair on his head though, so i dont think its kimo.
I Was brought up with the saying, \"Don\'t let no one get you down.\" But if I go down I am going because of who I am and not who you want me to be. I am Mexicano, from the day i was born to the day i die and I am proud, there is nothing or no one who will
Old 09-01-2004
Maestro

^^ lol Well, maybe he woke up one morning and felt like shaving his eyebrows off.
Old 09-01-2004
Travieso

Quote:
^^ lol Well, maybe he woke up one morning and felt like shaving his eyebrows off.
or maybe he really is a drag queen when he's not working at auto zone!
Old 09-01-2004
Travieso

LoLZ HAHAHA FUNNY CONVERSATION... FOR ME GUYS WITH PLUCKED EYEBROWS IS A TOTAL TURN OFF
Old 09-01-2004
deleted user [001]

I like thick eyebrows on a guy but it's okay to pluck the uni-brow.

Guys need to pluck their nose hair. I will laugh if you are talking to me and a little stray nose hair is blowing in the wind.

Old 09-01-2004
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda

Guys need to pluck their nose hair. I will laugh if you are talking to me and a little stray nose hair is blowing in the wind.

LOL!!! Linda are you like me that will notice anything that doesn't belong on a guy's face?

Wait. Plucking nose hairs must be painful. I think the best way to go is cutting them with tijeras.
Old 09-01-2004
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissOnCholos
I keep the unibrow away, but thats it.
thats what i do to.

but hey, most every popular male actor or singer get their eybrows plucked, yet many of them still look sexy right ? so what's the big deal ?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell (copied from the most honorable KA)
Old 09-01-2004
Veterano

Well, if I wasnt naturally good looking then I guess I might consider plucking my eyebrows, but thats different.
Old 09-01-2004
Maestro

^^^ if you're so good looking, why don't you take your mask off.. Prove it buddy.
Old 09-01-2004
deleted user [001]

Quote:
Quote:

LOL!!! Linda are you like me that will notice anything that doesn't belong on a guy's face?

Wait. Plucking nose hairs must be painful. I think the best way to go is cutting them with tijeras.
I notice the weirdest things on people. Once I notice it, I will not be able to have a conversation without staring at it. Ugh!

I never saw a sexy guy with plucked eyebrows, Miguelito. I like men to look masculine.
Old 09-01-2004
Veterano

Quote:
^^^ if you're so good looking, why don't you take your mask off.. Prove it buddy.

Well, my mom says I'm good looking, but she may be biased :P

Quote:
I never saw a sexy guy with plucked eyebrows, Miguelito. I like men to look masculine.

well a lot of women think "the Rock" is sexy and he appears to wax his eyebrows.
Old 09-01-2004
Maestro

Quote:
for real ? you dont know any any sexy male actor or singer ? cuz most of them pluck theirs. oh and also most men who present shows on tv pluck them too.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell (copied from the most honorable KA)
Old 09-01-2004
deleted user [001]

I am not all that attracted to the Hollywood pretty boy type. Believe it or not, Miguelito.
Old 09-01-2004
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

plucking the eyebrows? WTF, doesn't that shit hurt? No thank you. But I don't get it, how do they pluck them off? Why don't they just shave them completely off?

I do remember a guy having his eyebrows shaven completely off in highschool. It was during an overnight trip. He slept a little too early than everyone else.
Old 09-01-2004
Supporter
Maestro

** Off subject** Love your new avatar pic Linda!

Old 09-01-2004
Veterano

You mean you dont think this guys eyebrows are attractive?

http://www.soychicano.com/modules.ph...lbum=37&pos=16