Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Learning Center > Education

Education A place where students of any grade or anyone doing research can ask for assistance or guidance. Working on a project... share your progress.

Old 03-05-2015
Fresh Meat!

Default Spanish/English

My name is Jennifer and I am from Germany. My mom is from Mexico. She emigrated years ago. I am going to a university in Germany: university of Hildesheim and I study international communication and translation.
I am writing my Bachelor thesis about spanglish.

I have a survey which is about Spanglish and I would be more than happy if you could answer those questions. There are questions about your culture habits and the language you use for example: Which language do you speak with your family or friends. It is anonymous and it really takes you few minutes. The survey should be for people who speak Spanish and English. My Thesis is more about mexicans but if somebody is from another hispanic country that is cool too. As more people answer the question as better my results will be. I need the results for my thesis to compare it with the theory I use

https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/7ee796d
This is the link for my survey. Thank you!!!
Old 03-05-2015
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: Spanish/English

Welcome to soy.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez

Tags
chicano , spanglish , survey , thesis