Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Learning Center > History

History Discussions relating to Historical topics about culture, religion, and/or regions. Topics need not be specific to or related to the Chicano Culture. However, Chicano History is more than welcome.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #51  
Old 09-24-2008
sanmino sanmino is offline
Prospect
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 36
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

well someone is quite fascinated with an arguement that isnt so new, the whole 'salutrian point' versus 'clovis point.' i have heard this arguement ring in the halls of universities across this country and very few scientists actually hold the salutrian theory as having any weight. i myself personally visited the one of three sites in the united states that they believe they found salutrian points and their beliefs that ancient men from southern france came across the atlantic. after evaluating the points, utilizing a plethora of tools and constructs, i discoverd that these suppossed 'salutrian points' were actually fluted like clovis, but were utilized not as spears but as side arms.

after reviewing and handling personally physical artifacts, speaking with dozens of paleoarchealogists personally all with different points of view i subscribe to the mulitple origin theory speaking scientifically, but in my heart of hearts my ancestors were here since the beginning of time, since the beginning.

Last edited by sanmino; 09-24-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-24-2008
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
the mexica movement dont' speak out against nafta who are biggest threat to "latin" america. end of story.

end of story my ass, what a cheap mofucker.
They don't do a few things to your liking and now they are government spies or some shit.So far your argument is cheap and only ankle deep. Come again.
Throwing snitch jackets is a bitch move.. if they are in the wrong then they will make themselves evident in due time,crying and trying to persuade that they are this and that only shows your divisive energy which has no place in the movement..check ur weed and come again.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-24-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMX View Post
end of story my ass, what a cheap mofucker.
They don't do a few things to your liking and now they are government spies or some shit.So far your argument is cheap and only ankle deep. Come again.
Throwing snitch jackets is a bitch move.. if they are in the wrong then they will make themselves evident in due time,crying and trying to persuade that they are this and that only shows your divisive energy which has no place in the movement..check ur weed and come again.
they will not evident in the due time. and you're sheep followin' the blind.

naw it shows that i think for myself and i see the mexica movement are fake 'cause nafta is the biggest threat to mexico. lou dobbs is the only major news media that is speakin' out against nafta and the mexica movement happen to target him the most which tells me right there they're on the government payroll

how is it a bitch move? lol why you gettin' mad? oh that's right 'cause i told the sheep his leader is a fake.

that's problem with dumb ppl. they don't know when they're being dumb.

me, i ain't dumb, that's why i didn't fall for mexica movement bullshit
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-24-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmino View Post
well someone is quite fascinated with an arguement that isnt so new, the whole 'salutrian point' versus 'clovis point.' i have heard this arguement ring in the halls of universities across this country and very few scientists actually hold the salutrian theory as having any weight. i myself personally visited the one of three sites in the united states that they believe they found salutrian points and their beliefs that ancient men from southern france came across the atlantic. after evaluating the points, utilizing a plethora of tools and constructs, i discoverd that these suppossed 'salutrian points' were actually fluted like clovis, but were utilized not as spears but as side arms.

after reviewing and handling personally physical artifacts, speaking with dozens of paleoarchealogists personally all with different points of view i subscribe to the mulitple origin theory speaking scientifically, but in my heart of hearts my ancestors were here since the beginning of time, since the beginning.
yea that's what i believe too. i believe in the native american's oral history of how we came to be.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-24-2008
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Reading this statement suggests you know nothing of NAFTA. "nafta who are biggest threat." wtf? NAFTA is actually helping Mexico, but Mexico does not want to help itself.
NAFTA is fucking Mexico and real Mexicanos. The only Mexicans seriously benefiting from it are the guys at the top who allow foreign companies to enter the country and pollute the environment and bully the employees. I've heard of workers that end up missing for "stirring up trouble" (by trying to organize factory workers at the maquilas) and the government looks the other way.

But one of the biggest things that NAFTA disrupted is the ability for people to feed themselves.

Without any trade barriers, subsidized US corn has flooded the Mexican market affecting prices to the point where it local farmers could no longer compete. Many of those affected farmers and their families have been among those who have dared to cross a border through the desert to make a living and in El Norte.

Think about it. It now costs more to make tortillas from corn grown in a nearby rancho (without any inflated costs) than to buy corn from the American midwest (sold at prices way below the cost of production but heavily subsidized by Uncle Sam) that is shipped in from thousands of miles away anywhere in Mexico. Since you claim that your family is from northern Mexico, I'm assuming that flour tortillas are more your flavor so you can probably give a fuck about corn. But I think even you have to admit that there is something wrong with that picture.

FYI the corn now grown in Mexico isn't used for human consumption. It is shipped to the US to make ethenol and for animal feed. While that may sound like good business, it's not. The varieties used for both are cheaper and are grown by big industry, not small farmers.

http://dreamantilles.blogspot.com/20...ng-mexico.html

http://www.grassrootsonline.org/news...on-corn-mexico
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-24-2008
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Like i have previously stated, thes pages from American Holocaust still talk about the Bering Strait theory, but in a slightly different light. More like that the Bering Strait was more of a continent called Berengia(sp?). That it wasnt til it was coming to an end that it became a "land bridge", but that people had been living and moving there for centuries.
The pics are to large to post, so i will just put the links up:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Nelio/page1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Nelio/page2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Nelio/page3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Nelio/page4.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-24-2008
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post

that's problem with dumb ppl. they don't know when they're being dumb.

me, i ain't dumb
speak on it homie , speak on it
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-24-2008
Californio's Avatar
Californio Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 6,700
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post

that's problem with dumb ppl. they don't know when they're being dumb.

me, i ain't dumb
So you don't know you're being dumb? Hows the taste of your own medicine feel? LOL!
__________________
“Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-24-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
So you don't know you're being dumb? Hows the taste of your own medicine feel? LOL!
see what i mean.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-24-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUGZ642 View Post


I don't mean to get philosophical and sh*t, but....
"True, knowledge only comes when one knows their limitations."
true, but i've never go pass my limitations and even said, we can only guess bout the past. buuut i do speak logic stuff
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 09-24-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUGZ642 View Post
^What does your name signify "Trece"? You are a gang member?
why are you changin' subject for? and what does being a gang member have to do with anything?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-24-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

what does being a gang member have anything to do with where i'm comin' from? all ppl think different from each other, even gang members. if you're not placin' judgement why did you ask the question?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-25-2008
StoneBoyTrece's Avatar
StoneBoyTrece StoneBoyTrece is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WT
Posts: 312
Send a message via Yahoo to StoneBoyTrece
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

why you touchin' about me askin' u why? u said you ain't placin' judgement but yet u wanna know if i'm gang member so u can judge how i think.

come on, don't get mad, u can ask me a question but i can't ask you? lol
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-25-2008
Californio's Avatar
Californio Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 6,700
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
see what i mean.
No I don't see what you mean. At the very least write in coherent English for all of us. How many essay's have you turned in with cuz', u, askin, kno, placin' e.t.c?
__________________
“Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 09-25-2008
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

So, your saying you can not read what he is writing? he has to type out exact words and exact spellings for you to get his point on a forum? I am sure if he were actually writing a paper he would use full spellings. Your kind of grabbing at straws.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-25-2008
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Another thing that has become clear now is that you have some kind of hidden vendita against the mexica movement and you are trying to passively agressively attack the movement by posting dumb ass article like this. But you FAILED.

You are the one trying to dodge simple questions boy. I am just trying to understand why a person would base a whole theory on arrowheads and now I do...it is because of your hatred towards the mexica movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! The first article you posted up didn't even make a valid credible argument and yet you posted it up like it was written in stone(Fact).
palabra.
Anyone who knows me knows that I have my own disagreements with Mexica Movement philosophy but it is obvious this dude is on a mission against them. To disagree with them is one thing, to try and assassinate their character and put out unfounded lies is another. Have to admit tho, if one does not know MM very well some of his free flying comments sound believable.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-25-2008
Californio's Avatar
Californio Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 6,700
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

^^ Here are some comments the MM Movement have said towards me:

Quote:
Basically, white americans are lazy, they do not want to work but have a nice life. brown people and black people are the slaves, white people work, but not as hard as brown people. but it might get to the point when they will not need us, like hitler, they will simply go ahead and declare open season as hitler did. We will always be in debates, struggles because white racist europeans do not know how to get along with color people. You too coconut, will see and find out, just give it time!!
Quote:
no shit this CAUSE U SUPPORT LEANS TO RACISM and those laws are what the kkk want!! U ARE STILL TRYING TO SLICK YOURSELF FROM THAT AND MY LAST COMMENT SO PLEASE PROPAGANDA HERE IS U SELLOUT=KKK LOVER!!! answer the fucking question and get straight to the point that u have no problem with kkk supporting your cause!!! HA HA HA U ARE TRYING TO SLICK YOURSELF OUT OF EVERYTHING!!!!!BEANER4LIFE has no problem with the KLAN supporting his "laws" ha ha ha SELLOUT!!!!!
Quote:
u blend with them very WELL SELLOUT kkk lover!!!!!!!PEOPLE READ MY COMMENTS AND MOST OF ALL SEE HOW THIS SELLOUT DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT KKK SUPPORTING HIS CAUSE AND HOW HE WANTS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND I STILL ANSWER THOSE SUBJECTS, NO DENYING THAT SELLOUT=BEANER4LIFE, AND HE STILL RUNS AWAY FROM THE FACT THE HE IS APATHETIC THAT THE KKK SUPPORT HIS CAUSE!! why do u run from that? why can't u give me a straight to the point answer on that!!say it! I LIKE WHAT THE KKK DOES!!PERIOD!

And they expect people to take them seriously.. HAH!
__________________
“Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-25-2008
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
^^ Here are some comments the MM Movement have said towards me:

And they expect people to take them seriously.. HAH!
They seem pretty on point with the you being a sellout part, the other stuff is a little general and emotional.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 09-25-2008
Californio's Avatar
Californio Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 6,700
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

I'm a sellout because I support our current laws.. hmm.. makes sense to me!!
__________________
“Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-26-2008
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I'm a sellout because I support our current laws.. hmm.. makes sense to me!!

great! we agree on something!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 09-26-2008
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I'm a sellout because I support our current laws.. hmm.. makes sense to me!!
No, your a sellout because you feel no connection to your own people. While I know that you'll say that you're an American because you live here, there are some things you're overlooking. I'm sure that you are also an American because you probably come from Native blood moreso than European. Unless you come from a rich family in Mexico or you have documents on who boarded which ship from Spain, then you are probably an American in that way too like it or not.

I know that we live in this country and have love for it in our own ways ( I love the country but not the government ), but that in no way cuts us off from our roots and our identities as people of Mexican/Native heritage. As a Chicano it's sad to see one of my own so lost in his identity that he denies our people.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-26-2008
NUNZombie's Avatar
NUNZombie NUNZombie is offline
Mocoso
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The age of yawehs disease is over
Posts: 276
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
i will learn how to quote if you learn how not to be racist. but really i don't care. newayz
What did I say that was racist? Is it racist because I say the Egyptians were not black? That the Mongoloids were the first people here?

Is that racist? *NO*

Disagreeing isn't racist. Stating historical facts isn't racist or hateful.
If we lived in a world soley dictated by the emotion of people we would still
be living in caves.

The intellectually lazy would prevail. Anything like the law of gravity and
the roundness of our earth would be so trivial and 'pointless' to challenge
because it invades the bubble of comfort zones.

What about you? according to your train of thought you are considered racist then.

You deface the history of Native Americans. You deny the proper lineage of ancient Egypt to its real ancestors. You try to steal the ancestry of the Jews by saying they were first black.

You warp the Christians in their religion by stressing that Jesus was a black man.

You sound anti semetic and racist according to your definition of such it appears.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post

you do know that pic of the kwman is only a guess of what he look like. and alot of the info on the kwman has been classified by the federal government. but no he features closely resemblin' polyneaisns and and southern asians, not ppl from northern russia or koran.
His features resemble Eurasian and can go either Mongoloid or Caucasiod.

The evidence of the history of the western hemisphere shows nothing of Caucasiod interference in ancient times. Only a purely Mongoloid society.

The weight behind the theory of early Caucasoids in the Americas does not tip the scale compared to what has been found about the arrival of Mongoloid people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post

ALSO IT WAS REPORTED IN BRAZIL SCIENIST HAVE FOUND A 3 MILLION YEAR OLD AUSTRALOLPITCHECINE they called "Luzia" but later they said she was 12,000 years old but newayz it was reported by the London times she didn't look monogoloid but scienist workin' on her skull said her features are similar to modern day austrilian aborigines and africans and show no similarities at all with the monogloid from east asia and modern day indians.

I will have to read more about this. I am suspicious as the Islands south of Argentina of some interesting individuals living there.

No they are not Austrailoids, they are Amerindians.



Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
Amerindian Engineering is alot like the ones in africa.
Sure it is, just like starting a fire is universal, or the construction of a basic bow. So is basic architecture like the step pyramid.
What is the point?

Oh the point must be Negroids came here and schooled the Amerindians LOL!

It is funny when you have a continent full of natural resources such as Africa
and no Negroids can manufacture anything from it compared to the places they 'sailed' to blossom civilization.

A few blacks seem to be able to pull it off but millions of them together cannot lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
no, the indigenous ppl of easter island are white ppl, learn your history. their giant stone statues look exactly like the ones in south america and the stone statues have african's features.

You mean the Olmec heads? What South American heads. The Olmec heads are in Central America and Mexico.

And you again show your stupidity thinking Olmec heads are like the Moai of Easter Island, if that is your comparison.

MOAI






OLMEC





They look nothing alike.

Just like your Patrick Ewing and Kennewick Man comparison.

And about Olmec African features. This has been disputed and done with many times.
I suppose every time you see a similarity between 2 cultures in anyway it means they are related somehow.

A feeble and certainly layman way of thinking.

The Olmec heads look like a subrace of South American Natives, which they probably where.






You have to remember that the Olmec heads and the Moai heads are stonework and are not anatomically correct.

You don't foolishly believe that the people of Easter Island have such long narrow heads that prohibit the brain do you?

The Olmecs were not black, The people of Easter Island are not/were not white or black or whatever.

Both peoples were/are Mongoloid.

There is not even evidence from the European explorers themselves upon arrival that the Easter Islanders were white.

Here are the native people of Easter Island.

http://www.beingindigenous.org/magaz...rapa_nui_9.jpg

They are not white people.

LOL you probably thought nobody lived there anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
it's a big deal 'cause that would mean they had connection with each other, and the easter island ppl worpshipped the same idiols.
Mongoloid and Mongoloid cross culture.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
the mexica movement is black mark on the mexican ppl and they're just like the kkk, and spin hate instead of knowledge,
and act alot like government's agents.
Try looking at their website for once. They have many pages about Anahuac and Native peoples.

The website is very knowledgeable and informative.

And they don't act like government agents. Quit watching James Bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
actions? what action? i don't see 'em standin' up to the new world order or the u.s. government or the mexico government.

They speak out against injustices and racism towards the Indiginous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
just because they're brown doesn't mean they're down. they want us to look other direction and be hateful towards all whites instead of seein' the real picture.
They see part of the picture. They can't do everything as I said.
Something is better than nothing.

Quit grasping for straws by pretending they are like some super heros who should be carrying the load of every issue on their backs.

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
we're screw up the butt by the elite folks who are only 1% of the population. they don't give a damn about mexicans if they did they be speakin' out about nafta and the mexico government, they be askin' their mexico government why millions of mexicans have to risk their lives to cross a desert just so they can feed their families back at home. do you really think millions of mexicans want to leave their homelands?
They cross the border to seek a better life of opportunity. To migrate in search of more is as old as hunting and gathering.

Some may want to leave Mexico some may not want to but do it anyways.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
duh the native americans came before 1492. why do you spin words? it doesn't work on me at all.
I didn't spin anything. I stated that you said the obvious, now you are in denial that you even said it.

This is what you said,


Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece


" i never said whites were here first but whites were here long before colombus ever came, and native americans did go to america before 1492. "


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
and not once have you ever heard me say whites were the first americans. and no, i said native americans went to europe long before 1492. read the words right.
Read the title of your own thread moron. And re read your support for Caucasoids in the Americas.

If you do not believe in that then why post it? Why spread a lie that you even believe is a lie.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
lou dobbs? man, that dude is speakin' out against the north american union, not the mexicans.
I have seen his show many times. He talks about NAFTA and Mexicans alot. He puts much attention on Mexicans
when he gets thrown the bone,wether it be taking jobs or crime statistics, diseases, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
just because someone is against immigration does that mean he is against mexicans.
I know that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
lol they can't fight everything. whatever, that's a excuse. they've time for disney but no time against the nafta who are the prime reason for mexico gettin' worst and sendin' millions of mexicans across a desert.
There you go grasping for straws. You act like the Mexica Movement owes you something. They are doing a favor
by helping. They are not obligated to serve all your worries.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
yea right, they don't speak about it 'cause the government is payin' 'em to make mexicans hate whites. the government doesnt' care about middle or poor whites, blacks, mexicans or asians. they want us fightin' each other. they don't want us to see what the real problem is which is nafta.
You have no proof for your slander.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
i don't know what the heck u r talkin' about with the breast milk and donkeys. lol r u high? shoot, askin' me if i'm high and then u come at me with the breast milk and donkey thing serio do' what the heck does breast milk and donkey gotta do with ezln, nafta or mexica movement?

Taking things in and out of context is a feat that flies over your head.

I bet getting bukakked by stupidity is however, your greatest trick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
do all africans look the same? i don't need to look at the pic, i've seen those pics alot times before when i read up on the subject long time ago. eyptian in ancient times were black ppl. that lie that they weren't black is a lie that was told by white ppl. the ppl of egytian were lighter skin, but just because their cousins in the south were dark as night does not mean egyptian weren't black, and they has been many ancient paintings of egytians showin' they're black skin ppl.

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/images/Mentuhotep2.jpg



That is called artistic expression a color scheme and/or natural color from the materials used.

I guess Mentuhotep was black as night and had a wardrobe that was 100% soot black.

Not only that but the website looks Afro Centric.

I guess the Romans were black too then? VVVV




NO! wait, they were uh, BROWN! VVVV



^^^^ NO! wait! They are ORANGE! Don't you see the tint? Look closer, ORANGE POWER FOREVER!

Yes that was sarcasm. The Romans were white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...tt-photography

yes, that's national georgraphic :P

"hardly african" crazy how small minded ppl are.
75yrs?! 75yrs of Nubian rule equals Ancient Egyptians being black.

It is crazy how small of a brain you have.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post

IDIOT'S GUIDE TO WHY THE EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIvpTZ_VTp0
Nice joke.

I Don't believe the Egyptians were white either as do most people.
I havn't heard many people make that claim.

The Egyptians of today and yesterday are a semetic type or 'Arab' phenotype.

Now I will give this guy credit for trying. Tieing up tidbits of Egypts fine civilization
that have things to do with the word 'black' and parallels to modern Negros in America
wearing weaves as opposed to ancient Egyptian wigs.

But its all flawed and ridiculous.

He seems to tac his information upon Euro Centrist ideas instead of engaging his evidence towards a more universal and truthful stance on the 'semetic' Egypt. This just creates loopholes.

Wearing wigs or headresses in ancient times was common, even whites did it.

Body modification and false body parts to show prominence in the social ladder is found
nearly throughout the world.

He even leaves a loop hole when he claims of Osiris as being evidence because of the 'perfect black'
meaning. He goes on to say that most civilizations create deities that look like them.

The key word here is *MOST* not all. Meaning there are exceptions he even admits to.

The Egyptian pantheon is so vast. One must learn why and how a figure gets its name and its look.

The mythology behind a god or goddess translates the story behind them to their looks.

Thunder gods tend to weild lightning bolts or missile weapons to provoke the
thought of lightning strikes such as arrows or javelins.

Sun gods tend to be of creation and wisdom or birth and are often depicted with the involved cultures
ideas and sterotypes of such traits.

Or maybe the guy believes all some Egyptians had green skin too and had animal heads.

Now about Kemet meaning 'land of blacks' you must remember anthropology was very primitive then. The science of race was almost nonexistent. People took census on things with superficial means. People were too loose on labels.

As I said about the New Zeland Maoris being labeled 'black' simply because they were the opposite of white.

Labels pre industrial age blanketed and absorbed populations by social standards not scientific ones.

This is why Asian Mongoloids are called 'yellow' when most are not even actualy yellow as most whites are not actually white either
or Amerindians being 'red'.

These terms were coined back in the day of ignorance to proper scientific grouping. They are layman terms.

I am brown but my skin color isn't actually brown. My skin is olive.

My point being that the locals compared themselves to the whites up in mediteranean Europe or vice versa via trade.

Such spots in Africa were luminous for exporting and importing goods like the old TimbukTu.

Either that or it was called Kemet after the blacks in the south. The new 'semetic' types came in amongst the land
were blacks live and populated it.

Anyways thats only my opinion on the matter. I am not an Egyptian scholar and I am not on this forum
to thouroghly discuss anything but the heritage of my people.

This video was an argument against the theory of Egyptians being white, and like I said it leaves loopholes for
the black argument because it does not include the more valid factor of 'semetic' peoples.

Parallels towards anything dark can easily mean 'semite'.

I was wondering why he kept showing Thanos lol. Maybe he believes Thanos is black too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
Just a bunch of pictures of dark skinned people. There is nothing new outside a museum in that video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
hardly black my a##
Good to know you wipe yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
berber are ppl from northern africa and arab countries who are related to the first man, ppl from sudan, there for, are black.
The first man was most likly archaic Negrito. Not Negroid. The Moors are Caucasiod/Semites.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
actually all ppl from europe, asia, and austrilia came from africa, the orgin of man. it took europeans 20,000 years to turn white. just like it asians thousands of years to turn yellow, and the ppl in austrilian clearly look like the ppl of africa.
The Aboriginals have similarities to Negroids but are not Negroids. Negroids do not have straight hair and do not have blondism.

They don't have big disproportionately molars either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
lol yes the jews were black (dude, u r a racist huh) i'm not going to do your homework for you, but the descripition of jesus by historian jospeh says jesus was "Short, dark, with an underdeveloped beard"
If that is true, that doesn't sound black to me. The word 'dark' doesn't mean black.
You seem to want to do the ' homework' on everything else, but can't find the passge in the bible that tells Jesus was black.

Why? because it doesn't exist. The bible isn't hard to get ahold of nor is it difficult to look for references.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
and the bible says jesus had hair of wool and feet "color of brass"
What does having brass colored *FEET* have to do with being black? The author is making an obvious point about his
feet, which probably has sandals on or something.

I think this was from the book of Revelations. Which is a documentary of Jesus after he ascended unto heaven.
Not while he was running around in homeless clothes while a 'mortal' man.

If the author was speaking about complexion I doubt he would have been so vague to only mention his feet and not
tell of his facial expression/look.

And having hair of wool is vague. The bible is full of metaphores. Granted it's a good shot at 'evidence'.
But hardly any thing of substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
even the catholic pope were caught prayin' to black mary and jesus baby 'cause jesus is actually Osiris and horus, african gods.

And the pope before him and before that and so on commited acts against the gospels and support/ed things as
purgatory which is unbiblical.

Osiris,Horus and Jesus, LOL! Those words you say alone just show you need to stop looking at New Aged foolry for your claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
where do i say alexander's part was in the bible? you're one dumb cat. and you've to remember the new testment is not the old testment, it was changed alot. outta 30 gospels only four were chosen.
I *NEVER* said anything about you stating Alexander being in the bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBoyTrece View Post
yes mexico did exist, not in the spanish name mexico, but the ppl of that land called themselves Mexica who were the last tribe to settle, but spanish ppl couldn't say mexica so they changed it to mexico
Mexico did not exist as we see it today nation wise nor in the way of geography.

The Mexica only had a part of Anahuac.

I can't believe this guy hasn't been banned yet.
__________________
You want to know why I hate you?
Well I'll try and explain...- The CURE

Every human being not going to the extreme limit is the servant or the
enemy of man and the accomplice of a nameless obscenity.- DEATHSPELL OMEGA

"and it's so cold it's like the
cold if you were dead" and then you smiled for
a second.- The CURE
And this is why I hate you
And how I understand
That no-one ever knows or loves another- The CURE

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-26-2008
Californio's Avatar
Californio Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 6,700
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMX View Post
great! we agree on something!
Want any more examples on your ignorance? This an epic example!

Quote:
No, your a sellout because you feel no connection to your own people. While I know that you'll say that you're an American because you live here, there are some things you're overlooking.
What am I overlooking? That the only connection I have with Mexico is that my parents are from there? I am nor loyal, nor feel obligated to do with that country in any way shape or form.

Quote:
I'm sure that you are also an American because you probably come from Native blood moreso than European. Unless you come from a rich family in Mexico or you have documents on who boarded which ship from Spain, then you are probably an American in that way too like it or not.
Go to northern Mexico, and then go to Southern Mexico. You start notice people look different. I don't know my ethnic make up. I can only go from what I see in my family. My great grandmother on my granpa's side looked indigenous yet her husband had blue eyes and light skin. From my moms side of the family everyone there is light skinned and from her dad's side, they have blue eyes and light skin. My grandma had light skin and red hair. Most of my family has light skin, as I do. You can only assume so much. I'm not denying the fact that I have indian blood coursing through my veins, I do. Despite that, I feel obligated to this nation, the United States of America and all my allegiance goes to this country first.

Quote:
I know that we live in this country and have love for it in our own ways ( I love the country but not the government ), but that in no way cuts us off from our roots and our identities as people of Mexican/Native heritage. As a Chicano it's sad to see one of my own so lost in his identity that he denies our people.
If it weren't for Americans a lot of your roots would of probably went undiscovered. How many excavations in Mexico were funded by Americans? Most if not all.
__________________
“Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-26-2008
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
What am I overlooking? That the only connection I have with Mexico is that my parents are from there? I am nor loyal, nor feel obligated to do with that country in any way shape or form.
Your roots, that's what. I never said that you have to feel any obligation to government of Mexico (the government is a relic of colonialism) but the people and culture are another matter entirely. You not feeling that connection is similar to a son of Chinese immigrants looking at anything that is Chinese as completely foreign when their people come from that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Go to northern Mexico, and then go to Southern Mexico. You start notice people look different. I don't know my ethnic make up. I can only go from what I see in my family. My great grandmother on my granpa's side looked indigenous yet her husband had blue eyes and light skin. From my moms side of the family everyone there is light skinned and from her dad's side, they have blue eyes and light skin. My grandma had light skin and red hair. Most of my family has light skin, as I do. You can only assume so much. I'm not denying the fact that I have indian blood coursing through my veins, I do. Despite that, I feel obligated to this nation, the United States of America and all my allegiance goes to this country first.
Where exactly in northern Mexico is your family from? My fam isn't from northern or even southern Mexico. We're from Jalisco in central Mexico on the west coast. I too have some family that is light skinned but that doesn't mean we're European. Our culture and roots are from Jalisco. I know this because no matter how light or dark some may be, I can see Native features and in their faces.

The names of the towns and ranchos are in Nahuatl which tells of deeper historical ties beyond what the road sign says (such as saying that towns were founded in 1524). Roots run deep my friend. Much deeper than most care to imagine.

One more morsel of info. Many cities and pueblos in northern Mexico (as well as areas of the southwest US) were not founded by Spaniards but by hispanicized Natives from central Mexico. Saltillo and Monterrey were both founded by ethnic Tlaxcalans I believe. Look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
If it weren't for Americans a lot of your roots would of probably went undiscovered. How many excavations in Mexico were funded by Americans? Most if not all.
So we needed the White man from the North to tell us who we really are?
__________________

Last edited by El Californio; 09-26-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: added to post
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-26-2008
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: First Americans to Settle America Came From Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUGZ642 View Post
THE BATTLE OF THE CALIFORNIOS! You need to check this imposter Cali!
No doubt LOL
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 AM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.