Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Advice Column

Advice Column If you find yourself wanting advice about something, post it here.

Old 1 Week Ago
Fresh Meat!

Default Is mutual break up really possible?

Things with my significant other hasnít been going the right way recently. Weíre always not seeing eye to eye and itís getting frustrating. I think the only good thing about us now is that we both acknowledge that itís not absolutely working out right now. Weíre both considering our options right now and breaking up is definitely part of the choices.

So Iím wondering now if this mutual break up thing is possible. Do we just jump to the thought and just agree? Does someone initiate the talk and we would eventually decide to break up? Iím really at the point of not wanting to let her go but I know I do too. I donít know what happens to us now. She was once the girl who immediately got my attention at that foreign date live event. Now, sheís the girl who I love but infuriates me at the same time. Regardless, I guess, she would still be special to me.