Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Old 04-16-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to SS_chitown_latina
Default Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

Thanx for all the love heres some more!!!

Verdad: What? Naw I doubt that Jr, best out there my ass, that bitch has been around the block and back around again…. How the Fuck you gonna go mess with that girl *got all teary eyed* after all the shit she pulled on all of us? That bitch is gonna get it now!!

Jr: *Smirk on his face* Ay why you getting so mad who got it me or you?, damb girl what you jealouse? Si quieres I can give you some?

Verdad: *was blushing but still pissed* Jelouse? No, but dam that girls a hoe no matter what way you look at it, and you cant ever change that, she tried jumping on Felix the day Jessica was in the hospital, she doesn’t deserve you, you deserve better *looked down* I guess you kno what you’r doing but I never thought you’d * looked @ Felix and fought to keep back her tears* go that low just for some pussy.

Jr: Ay first of all Lupe don’t cry, I aint say what I got. And it’s not from the Maria your thinking I’m talking bout Pilli’s cuzin Maria. I got some green not no PUSSY!! You kno damb well I can get some from any hyna and especially 1 who aint out there. I was trying to offer you some green, so like that you can smoke with me, don’t worry ma, Im a big boi I can take care of mah self, thanx for looking out for me. *puppy face* so what you gonna help me?

Verdad: *felt stupid* uh, look sorry for getting loud with ya just that well I hate that girl, and just like you look out for me I wanna do the same. Help you what? I aint scrubbing you’r back, but I’ll help you roll, so when you get out we can start chiefing. Kool?

Jr: Orale pues. *goes to his dresser where he kept his stash* here roll as many as you want what eve r we don’t finish right now we’ll finish later. But hey , if you change your mind Ima leave the door unlocked *gives her a sexi smile*

Jr goes and jumps in the shower while Verdad is breaking up the weed and rolling the blunts, she wasn’t gonna lie it was some good green, nice and light green not many seeds, man she couldn’t wait to smoke it. Mean while Jr was in the shower hoping Verdad would come in, but at the same time not knowing what he wanted. He finished taking a shower and put on his boxers, some black basket ball shorts and a white wife beater. He wasn’t trynna look good but he knew Verdad would like it, especially since it showed off his body and his tat’s. He goes out the bathroom and see’s that Verdad had already sparked a blunt and was almost done.

Jr: Dam manita you don’t even wait?

Verdad looks up and wasn’t sure if it was the green or what but Jr looked hella sexy. She saw how his wife beater fit perfectly over his muscles and she noticed his tattoo on his arm. Dam he even smelled good, yeah he wasn’t close but she could still smell him. When she blinked again, she saw he was by her and had token the blunt outta her hand. Hey what the fuck when you come this close?

Jr: Damb girl how many blunts have you smoked? I came out the shower and it looked like you was stuck so I helped myself.

Verdad: This was the first blunt but damb this is some good green, I’m tweaking already. I rolled about 4more, and theirs a lot of green left para alrato.

Jr: So what are you waiting for?, spark up the rest of them.

Verdad sparked another blunt and next thing she knew they had finished all three of them the whole time her and Jr were talking about life and everything.

Jr: Dam I still cant believe he is gone, man the more I think about it the more it sucks.

Verdad: Yeah I know, First my girl and now him, I only got you and Martin left. I know it sounds weird but I feel like I’m loosing you tambien Jr. Are you mad at me or something?

Jr: Lupe it’s not that Im mad at you, Im just angry with the world in general ya kno?, You wont loose me Lupe remember no matter what I say or do or whatever happens you’ll always be my girl.

Verdad: Yeah I feel ya. *she looked over at Jr she didn’t kno what she was feeling or if it was just the weed but she felt her stomach go weak and she had the urge to kiss him* but what about if he doesn’t want me, if he doesn’t feel the same way?

Jr: *he looked up and saw Verdad’d beautiful hazel eyez he wanted so bad to maek her his* who wouldn’t want you theyd be stupid not to!!, Mija you wont loose nothing by telling him how you feel. But I swear it betta not be that looser of Guero Dam can you just get over him!!

Verdad: I guess your right, nothing gained nothing lost…… but your wrong I can loose a friend a brother if he doesn’t like me, No it aint Guerro. Damb why you have to bring that nigga up, he probly found some other hyna that’s why he doesn’t want me.

Jr: If a vato is willing to loose your friendship it’s on him hes the one whos gonna loose out and fuck him then. Thank God it aint Felix or I’d have to smak you (lolz) fuk dat niggashe cant ever find someone betta than you ma.

Verdad just kept looking at Jr’s mouth as he talked and she couldn’t fight it anymore she slowly leaned in and as she was she switched her eyes to look at Jr’s eyes he seemed to keep her eye contact but didn’t move in to meet her, Hse kept going until finally her lips met with his. Jr slightly jumped back, he was surprised and didn’t know if he was dreaming.

Jr: Y eso?

Verdad: Uh sorry, *turned red* I guess I just found out the answer.

Jr: ay callate no? *he reaches out his right hand on the back of her neck and gently pulled her in so he could kiss her, he had never felt a more softer sweeter kiss, yet he couldn’t seem to get enough. He wasn’t sure if she had only did it because of the drugs or if she really liked him but he hoped she felt what he did for her*

Sorry to end it but I gotta go to bed, gotta work manana, show da love and lemme know what you all think, laterz.

Last edited by SS_chitown_latina; 04-17-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-17-2006
Chicle

Send a message via MSN to la_forttownCutie Send a message via Yahoo to la_forttownCutie

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that so sweet i hope they both go out, but anyways keep it coming!
Old 04-17-2006
Prospect

Send a message via MSN to Aliza360 Send a message via Yahoo to Aliza360
Thumbs up Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

tight..keep it cummin
Old 04-17-2006
Prospect

damn......this story had me cryin so bad......lol i couldnt even breath...this is a good ass story tho.....keep up the good work.....i hope they get together....
Old 04-17-2006
Chicle

About time! junior & Verdad! Keep it coming.
Old 04-18-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to XLokita3 Send a message via MSN to XLokita3 Send a message via Yahoo to XLokita3
Wink Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildLatina06
About time! junior & Verdad! Keep it coming.

awww, das cute!! lolz, but dats tru, it wuz bout time dey got 2gether..... I'm so happy Keep it comin!!!
(. (. . .`.

http://www.myspace.com/xlokita3

*o*Smile now Cry later*o*
Old 04-30-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to SS_chitown_latina

What it do everyone? Well Im tryin to post cuz I'm not sure if it's mah disk or mah computer but it wont let me. Anyways I'ma find a way to post today, so keep on reading.
Old 05-01-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to XLokita3 Send a message via MSN to XLokita3 Send a message via Yahoo to XLokita3

Yay, we get to read more 2day
(. (. . .`.

http://www.myspace.com/xlokita3

*o*Smile now Cry later*o*