Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Old 03-18-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez_13
Default Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

It just keeps gettin better n better, keep it comin

~Gigglez~
Old 03-19-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to XLokita3 Send a message via MSN to XLokita3 Send a message via Yahoo to XLokita3
Thumbs up Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

hell yea, that's wut guerro gets. i hope felix is aight. keep postin ma, don't leave us hangin!

(. (. . .`.

http://www.myspace.com/xlokita3

*o*Smile now Cry later*o*
Old 03-19-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to SS_chitown_latina

Thanx for the replies heres some more........

Jr hated seeing Verdad suffer the way she was, he hated seeing his best friend do nothing but cry. He knew she was just trying to be strong and not show everyone how much she was really hurting. He knew the only thing that kept Verdad going was the love she had for her twin brother Martin. Martin was always their for her calling her or trying to give her money. Martin and Verdad were really close, but Martin had to help take care of the family and had other things to worry about, he didn’t know of al the things that happened to her. Jr walked up the stairs, his heart starting to beat faster because he knew that once again he was gonna be able to hold her in his arms, and even if it was only for that night she was going to be with him, and he could hold her as close and tight as he wanted to. He opened the door to the room and their was Verdad on his bed, looking str8 up at the ceiling, not even noticing he had entered the room. She looked like she was somewhere else, he knew she was thinking, as he started to walk towards the bed he saw her face, she looked innocent yet hurt, he sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed her hand and Verdad snapped out of it. As she came back to reality a single tear rolled down her face.

Jr: *looking her in the eyes and kissing her tear away* mija de k piensas?

Verdad: About everything, life, death, me, you, Martin, Pinky my fams, de todo. I know lifes not definite and I know we all must come to our ends and die but how does he know who to take?

Jr: If I knew the answer trust me I would tell you, but the only thing we can do is live our life’s while we still can. Jessica wouldn’t want you to be crying, I know it’s hard, I’ve lost my boys tambien perro she’s always going to be with us aqui *grabs her hand and places it on her chest where her heart is*.

Verdad: Thanx I know Jr, it’s just sometimes I cant help but to think about it, especially after smoking. And then Guerro’s not answering my calls, you know me I don’t trip over no vato but man this is when I need my friends the most, he should be here to hold me and atleast try and make me feel better.

Jr: *he felt bad but didn’t think it was the time to tell her* Verdad fuk Guerro he don’t deserve you, you need a Man not a boy someone who wants to be with you and only you, someone who is going to like you for who you are and someone who wants you just as much as you want him. You have your true friends by you, the people who really care about you will never leave your side. Dam ma so I’m busting my ass trynna make you feel better and it aint working? *gives her a sad puppy face*

Verdad: *smiles showing her one dimple on her right side of her face* shut up Jr, no seas necio. I kno I wont leave my people alone tampoco. Serio Jr you know their aint many people I love and trust and those I do I’d do anything for. Ay you think I should try calling Felix again?

Jr: phh girl necio me? Your the hard headed one, yeah call him see what up with him, if you want I’ll hit him up, man2man. Lolz

Verdad: man2man? Pendeja, aight do that yeah?

Jr gets his celly and presses 3 on his speed dial and Fe comes up, the phone rings and nothing no answer. He hangs up and calls back again, this time someone answers…..

Jr: ay Felix dam manito you got us all worrying for you bro, how you holding up?

On the other end of the phone all you hear is breathing, just steady breathing….Thne a low cry….

Jr: Ay fool you their? Whats wrong, come on doug this shit aint funny, u there? Felix quit fukin playin wha the fuk is wrong with you?
Verdad is just sitting their tweaking out trying to hear what’s happening some where deep down in her head she knows somethings wrong.

Felix: ay zup? Im ima ok, jus ……thi.thinking…

Jr: Bro you sure? You sound wasted u want me 2go chill with u manito, I’ll bring the bottle?

Felix: yea yeah everythings OOOOOKKKKAAAYYY…..naw thanx thoe I don’t wanna chill with no one just be alone….the only person I want is gone…..Im fine aight?

Jr: aight bro just kno you got me and Lupe here for you…take care of yourself manito, be safe do it for Jessi…I’ll stop by yo crib tomorrow kay?

Felix: Jessi? Yeah I’ll do this for Jessi…aight laterz nigga… ay and tell Verdad not to worry. *clicks*

Jr: *looking at Verdad* hes just drunk he said everythings kool, and for you not to worry.

Verdad: you sure? I guess you gonna go by and see him manana? Can I go?

Jr: yeah you don’t even gotta ask, you wanna talk sum more or get our………

Verdad: callate *gets inturupted by Jr*

Jr: girl I was saying get our sleep on? What you thinking about? Come on lets go to bed, it’s been along day

Verdad lays down next to Jr and is just starring at the ceiling, Jr puts his arm around her and tells her for her not to think shes ever going to be alone, not as long as her brother Martin lived or he lived she would always have them….With that he kisses her forhead and they both close their eyes, drifting off to sleep….

I'm writting some more post in a lil bit..... show the
Old 03-19-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to XLokita3 Send a message via MSN to XLokita3 Send a message via Yahoo to XLokita3
Smile Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

awww, i wish i had a friend like jr. verdad should definetely hook up w/ him. i hope felix dont' do nothing bad. keep postin ma!

(. (. . .`.

Old 03-19-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to lasadeyez69 Send a message via Yahoo to lasadeyez69

girl hurry up & write some more!! i really like ur story!!

www.myspace.com/sad_eyez_cruz

R.I.P ABUELO JOSE LUIS CRUZ! I MISS U & I STILL CANT BELIVE YOUR GONE BUT I LOVE U & I WILL NEVER FORGET U!! 08/25/23-01/25/08
R.I.P DANIEL AGUIRRE JUAREZ!! WE MISS U & U'LL ALWAYS B IN OUR HEARTS!! PLEASE WATCH OVER ME & UR FAMILIA! LOVE U BABYBOY*
R.I.P JESUS "CHUCHI" APARICIO WE ALL MISS U & LOVE U & WE WILL NEVER FORGET U!!
R.I.P MELINA ROSAS!! UR GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!! WE LOVE Y WE'LL MISS U BABYGIRL!!!
DIANA VASQUEZ 1991-2005
Old 03-19-2006
Estudiante

Dam Gurl Right Sum More Itz Very Kol I Want To C Wat Happens To Jr And Verdad

[[MA LiiL HUNii BUNCHES OF OATS. . . BABii BOii]]
((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

www.myspace.com/koazt2koazt_818_303
Old 03-20-2006
Prospect

Heres some more, my bad I messed up in the middle of the story, Pinky isn’t with Pillin that’s Chubby. Pinky is with Juan’s primo, they call him Diablo.

Jr had woke up early and took a quick shower, as he was walking out the room he looked over at Verdad, he saw how peaceful and fragile she looked, he knew that she was in pain, he wished he could make it all go away just to make her smile and never suffer again. But the reality was all he could do was be their for her as long as God gave him he would never leave her side. He walked down the stairs and checked on everyone else, they were all still sleeping. He went into the kitchen and started making breakfast, he had only planed on making some for Verdad but then he knew everyone else was gonna be up….lolz…He cooked some chorizo con Huevos, some frijoles fritos, and for those that didn’t like it he cooked some Pancakes and eggs. Everyone had started to wake up with the smell of the food, so he went upstairs to his room to wake up Verdad. As he approaches the room, he hears more than one voice coming from he gets curious as to know whos in his room. He opens the door.

Voice: Don’t worry hell come around and if he doesn’t que chinge su madre, come on girl I hate to see you down….besides you know theirs lots more niggas out their and some FYNE ass ones too, damb if only I was single I could really show you a good time.

Verdad: *fake smile* You know what Pinky honestly I don’t give a fuk if he doesn’t come around I just wished he wouldn’t be stringing me along, what about if he still thinks were “kik-in it” and I go talk with other niggas? I aint trying to look like a hoe, cuz that’s the last thing I am. Yeah girl but I’m just tired of hurting, sometimes I just feel like giving up, not on life but on relationships, focus on other things you kno? Girl you know you happy as fuk con Diablo. Cuz that nigga got you all sprung.

Pinky: Ay bitch quit hating…. Girl it’s just you know shits different with Diablo, you know I lost it to him, and damb hes a cutie. Ay puto don’t you know how to knock?

Jr: I didn’t know I had to knock since this is my room, but I’ll leave you comadres alone if you all want?

Verdad: No mijo it’s kool this isn’t nothing you don’t already know

Pinky: Mija just be strong remember niggas come and go * Verdad says in at the same time* but TRU friends are hard to find and even harder to keep.

Jr: Well I just came up to tell you breakfast is ready,* walking towards Verdad* and mija fuck Guerro don’t even stress bout him, he’t not worth your time, I aint hating, but trust me mija I know what I’m talking about, and Pinky you want some advice tambien? I’m only looking out for the best of you’se and you shouldn’t waste so much time and trust on Diablo. Just remember to keep your eyes open. *he gives Verdad and Pinky a hug and walks out*.

Pinky: what do you think he means by that?

Verdad: I dunno, you know hes one of the guys so he knows what hes talking about. Come one lets go eat.

Pinky: hell yeah expecially since yo man made it with love!!

Verdad: Callate hes not my man, and quit hating.

They walk downstairs and the kitchen was packed with everyone who had spent the night. Jr saw her and started serving her, her plate. He gave it to her and stood up so she could sit were he was. She blushed as everyone looked at Jr get up and pull the seat out for her. Everyone kept eating and talking. Verdad was trying as hard as she could not to worry about Felix. Martin had called her and told her he would be over tomorrow to take her out and spend some “twin” time together. Everyone had left to their own Pads and Verdad was helping Jr wash the dishes.

Jr: aight I’m going to go watch the game trai me una chela when your done k no? * gives her a sexy smile*

Verdad: jaja alguna otra coza? Phh nigga I aint your wife you betta help.

Jr: *walking slowly towards Verdad* you aint my what? Wife? That’s cuz you don’t want to….No preassure baby te doy el tiempo que quieras…. I did help I cooked so you can clean. *he was standing right infront of her*

Verdad: Aigth just cuz you made us de almorsar. What are you looking at?

Jr: * breathing slowly, he locked eyes with Verdad, he knew he was making her nervous, he leans in and moves his eyes looking at Lupes lips while talking* I’m looking at how beautiful you are, and *licks his lips* just waiting.

Verdad: * she was nervous ass hell, she didn’t know if what he was waiting for or what made her do what she did next* your not to bad yourself, *she leaned in and was about to kiss him when he turns his face and she just kisses his cheek, she just stood their, she felt stupid*.

Jr: What was that for mija? Why are you looking at me like that? What are you waiting for?

Verdad: was up with all them ?’s. I thought I fel…never mind waiting for what? I don’t know what the fuck you’r talking about, all you guys are fukn confusing.

Jr: jaja what are you talking about? Girl I don’t know what you mean but I’m talking about what are you waiting to start cleaning?

Verdad: callate pendejo, you were waiting for that, then why the fuck you come so close? Whatever lla if you aint gonna help then get out the kitchen so I can do my thing.

Jr: aww k bonita te ves when you mad…..I’m going to go Felix’s house you wanna come or you wanna meat me up their?

Verdad: I aint ready to go, umm fuck it just let me wash the dishes then we can leave.

Jr: aight cochina you aint even gonna shower, but hurry up, my nigga needs his friends with him.

Verdad: aight Id be done faster if you’d stop bugging me.
Verdad finishes washing the dishes, she just puts on her adidas and they get in Jr’s car, and head over to Felix’s crib. Jr was worried about him, but he knew Verdad needed him tambien. Besides Felix said he was ok right? They get to his crib and knock on the door, no one anwers, they saw his car in the drive way so Jr decides to climb in through his window. Verdad was just at the door waiting fro someone to let her in. Jr gets in through the window and looks at Felix’s bed….. he sees him their, theirs a lot of papers around the bed, he starts laughing cuz he thinks hes sleeping and being a lazy ass. He walks toward the bed and pulls the blanket of off him (Verdad’s till waiting) he cant believe what he sees, he panicks, hes shocked and yells

Jr: FELIX WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? WAKE UP FOOL, WAKE UP!! The bed was soaked with Felix’s blood. Jr never thought his boy would do this.. He doesn’t think about anything but helping his boy, he grabs his phone and calls 9-1-1. he tells them his friend is bleeding and isn’t waking up. Verdad had heard Jr scream and didn’t know what to do, she started trying to pick open the door… Jr grabbed Felix and looked at him, he had cuts across his wrist not just one but several, he tried pressing them to stop the bleeding but Felix was cold, he felt so cold, he had already lost a lot of blood… Jr is just sitting their holding his cold lifeless friend in shock.

Jr: Felix bro wake up you said you’d wouldn’t do this for Jessi, come on manito wake up I need you. Why the fuck you do this!! Come on wake up, * he was just rocking back and forth* manito wake up, wake up…. He kisses his forheard, wa…wak….wake up!!

Verdad had managed to open the door and ran to Felix’s room she just stood at the door paralyzed not even able to walk….. First Jessi and know Felix… Why was this happening? She just stood their she hadn’t ever seen Jr liked this, she didn’t know what to say or do she heard footsteps behind her and turned around. It was the paramedics, she moved out their way and they made their way towards the bed… Their was no point in them even trying to bring him back they said he had been dead for several hours, so they just called the Coroner , by the time he got their Jr was still holding Felix, he dindt want to let go.

Jr: No hes just sleeping, come one Fe show them you’r just playing manito. Show em you got us good, wake up bro the jokes done ,you got us!!

Corener: Sir I got to take him I’m sorry, you can come down to the station and we can discuss the cause of death.

Jr: what? No you cant take him, hes not dead.

Verdad: Mijo I’m sorry *she was crying too but tried being strong for him* come on let them take him, hes with Jessi now, that’s all he wanted…

I just started working again yay!lol but I’ll post more when I get off. Let me know what you’se think
Old 03-20-2006
Chicle

Wink Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

dam, thats hella sad! why did he have to die? poor Jr. y verdad....

(. (. . .`.

Old 03-20-2006
Estudiante

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dam Thats Sum Shit Hey So Did He Really Die Is There A Chance That He Will Live Dam Pobre Los Dos Ay Is There Sumthing Goin On With Verdad N Jr. I Want To Know Dont Stop Typing Keep Writing

((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

Old 03-20-2006
Prospect

Lolz thanx for the replies, umm dam XLokita3 if I knew why poeple had to die, trust me this bitch of a life would be soo much easier..... La 818 Gurl your gonna have to keep reading to kno the answres to yo ?'s.lolz Im at work but when i get home I'll post more... thanx for the love....laterz
Old 03-20-2006
Chicle

Talking Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

dats tru, life would be easier, but yea i wanna kno if there's a lil somethin somethin goin on between them too, but yea keep it up cuz u gotz us hook!

(. (. . .`.

Old 03-20-2006
Mocoso

oh no why did he do dat?? dat made me cry!! poor jr & verdad!!! hurry girl write some more!

R.I.P ABUELO JOSE LUIS CRUZ! I MISS U & I STILL CANT BELIVE YOUR GONE BUT I LOVE U & I WILL NEVER FORGET U!! 08/25/23-01/25/08
R.I.P DANIEL AGUIRRE JUAREZ!! WE MISS U & U'LL ALWAYS B IN OUR HEARTS!! PLEASE WATCH OVER ME & UR FAMILIA! LOVE U BABYBOY*
R.I.P MELINA ROSAS!! UR GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!! WE LOVE Y WE'LL MISS U BABYGIRL!!!
DIANA VASQUEZ 1991-2005
Old 03-20-2006
Chicle

At least he's with Jessi know, pero pobre Verdad y Jr. Losing Jessi y ahora Felix. Kepp it coming girl!
Old 03-21-2006
Prospect

Thanx for the replies....heres some more........ hope you'all like it......

As Felix’s dead body was being carried out of his house, Verdad felt even more abandoned and depressed. She had promised Jessica that she was going to look out for Felix, and now she had failed. But most importantly she had failed Felix himself. She was suppose to be their for him, and they were suppose to help each other through it all. Jr had been strong and helped her out through Jessi’s death, now he was the one who needed her, but how was she expected to help him when she didn’t even kno how to cope with his death. Jr just stood their on the blood covered ber, he refused to get up and wouldn’t say anything, he just kept mumbling “Fe your not dead”. Verdad started to pick up the paper that was around Felix’s bed. She looked at one of the sheets and then at the notebook, in the notebook was a letter addressed to Jr. She was scared to get on the bed, after all that was the place were her friend had taken his life. As the tears continued to roll down her face she asked Jr to get off the bed, that Felix had left him something. Jr got off the bed as slow as he could, he looked at Verdad with soo much pain, and she wasn’t sure if what she saw was hatred in his eyes. As Verdad gave Jr the letter they both sat on the floor and started reading the letter, it read:

Zup Jr? I know what your thinking doug and their wasn’t anything else for me to do. I’ sorry not for taking my life but for the tears your shedding. No other reason for me to live. I know what your thinking, but trust me there is nothing that you could have done, I loved her, and the day she died at the hospital I died with her. The only reason I kept myself going this long was to make sure I said my Goodbyes to her and to see my love off. Bro life was just too hard having to realize that she wasn’t going to be their for me….We talked a couple of minutes ago and I know I told you I would do it for Jessi, and I did, I did this for her, everything I’ve ever done was for her… Don’t forget to look out for Verdad…. Jr, it didn’t hurt nothing in this world hurt as much as losing the one you love. I know that your hurting manito but all Ive ever wanted was to be with her, and know I am. Remember Jr all the good times we had, that one time I got soo drunk and ended up throwing up all over your favorite shirt? That’s when I knew you were my boy, you’ve always had my back, and I’ll look over you from above…. You were always like a brother to me and I’ll always love you, I just don’t want you to think that this is because of you… You have plenty of people who care, and yeah this is probly hurting you but just know that If I stayed I would have never been happy, she had my heart. Well these are my last words to you, tell mom and all the rest of the gang I love em, and for them not to get into too much trouble. Remember that none of this is your fault, and if you really want me to be even happier please don’t blame yo self, I just couldn’t take it, I couldn’t be away from her….just like you shouldn’t be away from the one you love….You kno what im talking about, we all know bro you just need to tell her……. Thanx fro everything you’ve done and will do…… stay strong brother and don’t let no one get the best of you. Much love, and again I’m sorry. Felix (FE).

Jr had been crying the whole time he read the letter and now he was just holding it to his chest…. He looked over at Verdad and she had began to read another letter, Felix hadn’t put hers in an envelope but had written her name on it, it had blood marks over it.

Mi querida Guadalupe:
Yeah girl I used yo whole name, well what can I tell you, you don’t already kno? Mija I’m sorry, it’s not your fault or Jr’s its nobodys fault but my own. You know how much I loved her, and I couldn’t live w/o her. I wanted to do this the day at the hospital I wanted to go with her, so she wouldn’t be scared, but I waited… She was right mija when she told you wed be together again, we will be… I had soo much love for her and it sucks being w/o the person you love, so don’t be dumb mija open your eyes and don’t be scared to love….It’s a beautiful thing….I would give anything just to be able to touch her again, to see her, and I gave up all I had, my life she was worth soo much more. I know lifes been hard on you and I can only hope it gets better for you, but you’ve always been strong you need to keep doing that make us proud mamas make us proud…..Im sorry about all the stains on your paper, but I wanted to get this to you, cuz other than Jessica you’re the only other girl I loved, always their for me like familia should be…. Mija I’m getting weaker and it’s hurting but I’m fightin just to finish this letter for my sis, life is hard and you’r gonna face many obstacles Lupe but it’s your choice your and only YOURS to make the best out of what you get…… You’ve always told me that when one door closes another one opens, well mija I hope you don’t shut that door, just live your life….you deserve to be happy, keep an eye out on the rest of em, especially Jr you two need 2be strong for one another….. I’ll be watching you, I promise mija I’m always goin to look over you, but just remember……………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………Life is nothing w/o pain, after all the pain we go through makes us who we are, and what we become. I’ll always love you, and I’m going to miss you. Take care, your brother…..Fe

She didn’t know what to say to Jr so she just stood their both of them in nothing but tears as they held each other and looked at Felix’s room. I’m not sure what time it was but it was late and everyone had already heard what had happened and gone to Felix’s house, Felix’s mom had changed the sheets. As they went towards the room, dreading what was to come next, they were all trying to be brave because this time, they had to be strong for each other.

Sorry but this is all I can post until tomorrow, thanx again for the support.....
Old 03-21-2006
Chicle

Talking Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

dam, that's so sad... i hope they both pull through y los demas tambie. And yea, he's w/ Jessi now. keep writtin i wanna kno the rest!

(. (. . .`.

Old 03-21-2006
Chicle

rest in peace, but why'd he take his life away? Thats so sad. keep it coming.
Old 03-21-2006
Prospect

Zup girls, thanx for reading my story, I just go thome and I'm tired as fuk this site is acting up, it wont let me post....But I'll try and post tomorrow, cuz I gotta go to work...Thanx again for tha love.....
Old 03-22-2006
Mocoso

datz so sad!! it made me cry!! damn im barly wiping away my tears!! i hope jr & verdad get together!!

DIANA VASQUEZ 1991-2005
Old 03-23-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasadeyez69
datz so sad!! it made me cry!! damn im barly wiping away my tears!! i hope jr & verdad get together!!
that's so sad
Old 03-30-2006
Prospect

Yey Im posting right now.....just be patinet...sorry it took me so long just been busy with school and work......
Old 04-09-2006
Chicle

Send a message via MSN to la_forttownCutie Send a message via Yahoo to la_forttownCutie

i like this story keep it comin
Old 04-13-2006
Prospect

It was early in the morning and Verdad had gone back home to be with her brother Martin. He didn’t make her talk he just tried to tell her things so she wouldn’t think about it and dread every moment. Jr had not talked with her, she knew they needed each other, but she also knew it would be best to give him some time. It was about 4 in the morning and Verdad couldn’t sleep, Martin was being the good brother he always was supporting her but she knew he was hella tired also. She tought about calling Jr. she grabbed the phone and began to dial the number but then hung up, it was too late so she just laid down and yet again cried herself to sleep. It was about 10 in the morning. In Verdad’s room……..

Phone rings (P.DIddi I’ll be missing You)……

Verdad: *waking up* Hello?
Felix’s mom: Lupe? Hola mija perdon if Im waking you up, but I need to plan his funeral and I need some help. No one knew him better than you and Jr. I called him but I think hes still sleeping, Blanca (pinky) said she’d be over to help alrato, you think you can help mija?

Verdad: Uh yeah of course anything for him. What time did you call Jr? Ans what time do you want me to go?

Felix’s Mom: I called him about ½ an hour ago, and cuando puedas mija, Im going to the police station but ahi me llamas al cellular cuando vas a venire, if not I’ll leave the door unlocked for you.

Verdad: Ok thank you senora, I’ll get Jr and Blanca tambien.

They hang up the phone, she takes a shower and puts on some black Ecko Jeans and throws on her carebear shirt. She gets Felix’s car keys, her photo album and her celly. As she gets in the car and starts driving towards the mall, she tried her hardest not to cry but that dint work. Sitting in the seat wear Felix had sat and been such a good and understanding friend made her cry, and then having to realize that in less than a week she lost her two best friends, no one could ever replace them. It hurt her so much that both her friends had died w/o admitting how they felt for one another. She parked in the south lot of the mall entrance, she took a deep breath and wiped he tears from her face. She went inside the mall and got some shirts made. She had one made just for Felix, it had a picture of him and Jessica huggin each other combined with heavens gates, at the top it read “One true love” and at the bottom it said “ Por El Amor Se hace todo!”. R.I.P. Jessica & Felix. Then she got another shirt made for her and Jr. both had the same thing, in the front a picture of Jessica and Felix and in the back a picture of Felix being all cheesy like he always was. She had ordered some other ones and agreed to pick them up later for the rest of the crew. While she waited for her shirts she bought some locks (glasses) and then got back in the car. She drove towards Jr’s house, again the whole ride over their she had been crying, she couldn’t take it so she had sparked a blunt, by the time she got to Jr’s house she only had a roach left so she jus finished it, put on some smell good and started walking towards the front door.
She knocks on the door (even though she has the keys) After about 5minutes Jr opens the door…..*he looked like shit, cuz he hadn’t even slept*

Verdad: Hey mijo *leaned in and gave him a hug* are you busy?

Jr: *fake smile* hey girl, naw uh come in?

Verdad goes inside and she sits down on his sofa. How you holding in their?

Jr: Im fine and you, girl why don’t you take of your glasses, trynna look all gansta?

Verdad: Aw naw Im just sick, ay I brought u something. Close your eyes…

Jr: Naw girl you aint have to get me nothing, you kno I don’t like surprises.

Verdad: *felt like he was mad at her* ay calmate Jr * got teary eyed* here I just brought you this (hands him the bag with their matching shirts). It’s kool tough Im gonna leave, laterz.

She started walking towards the door

Jr: *he opened the bag, and felt bad at how he yelled at Verdad* Ey Lupe I’m sorry come back over here. *he grabs her arm*. Ay Verdad, I’m sorry serio, girl would you take them stupid ass glasses of,*he grabs them and sees why she had them on, she had been crying*. He leans in to kiss her but instead he just hugs her and kissed her forhead.

Verdad: Ay gimme those, your lucky I’m blown ass hell, if not I’d kick your ass….. Apestoso have you taken a shower? You smell…

Jr: *gets nervous* damb girl u smoking w/o me? Actually I haven’t I just been drinkin and thinking you kno?

Verdad: Mijo you could have called me, come on lets go so you can take a shower, I’ll talk to you while your scrubbing your cajones….(LOLZ)

Jr: *they had started walking towards the room* naw mija you can help me si quieres?

Verdad: Shut up, come on go cuz we gotta, dam Im tired *throws herself on his bed* man I’m tweaking.

Jr: Yeha manita you are, so then I guess that’s not a good time for me to tell you I got some?

Verdad: What from who?

Jr: Maria, man that shit is the best out there!!!

Sorry it took me soo long but I’ve been busy I’m gonna try and post everyother day. Hope you all enjoy it the drama comes in the next part. Show the love

Last edited by SS_chitown_latina; 04-16-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2006
Estudiante

keep writing gurl itz good

((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

Old 04-14-2006
Chicle

Send a message via MSN to la_forttownCutie Send a message via Yahoo to la_forttownCutie

i like it hope you post more
Old 04-14-2006
Chicle

Thumbs up Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

Keep it comin ma, i really like how its turnin out. man.... y is jr tellin verdad dat??? well rite fast cuz i wanna read da rest already. take care. peace
(*~.:Miri:.~*)
(. (. . .`.