Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Old 03-01-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to SS_chitown_latina
Post ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

This is my first story since I’m always reading the story’s from other people I’m giving it a try…. Read and Reply please….

Characters.... (More too come throughout the story)

Females.... (All were girl’s tight azz fuk)
Maria B.K.A Brown Eyez... 16yrs old 5'4, long str8 brown hair, kind of small chest but big ohh booty,(lolz)....Crazy az hyna stayed high all day...

Lucia A.K.A Luz......18yrs old 5'2 hair jus below her shoulders,
pretty azz hyna didn’t have to wear make-up cuz she always looked good, curved just right blessed from both the front & da back.....Brown Eyez older sister...Looked real innocent till you gotta kno her. Waz going out with Turtle (LOL)

Lupe A.K.A Verdad... 5'6 16yrs old... Long curly dark brown hair past her ass, had the curves of a tru Latina, nice beautiful smile had only one dimple when she smiled..... Light hazel eyes, everyone always told her how her eyes looked incredible.... Down azz girl didn’t give a fuk,stood up for what she believed in. always kept it real with people (hint her name)..... Been thru a lot of drama. Smart azz hell... came from a big but fukd up familia.

Las Jemelas
Victoria B.K.A Chubby 17yrs old, 5'5 chubby, but very pretty, always had a different color hair. Was a crazy ass female and her #1 home girl was her sister, and Verdad, and Pinky.

Veronica B.K.A Angel 17yrs old, 5'5 chubby, but still pretty... jus like her sister except she got embarrassed easily... when it came down too fighting had all her girls’ backs....

Blanca B.K.A Pinky 16 yrs. old 5'5 medium dark red hair, thick in da right places... had jus recently lost her dad..... Down azz chick, she boxed 4 3yrs, so most fefes was scared of her and da other home girls. Knew Verdad the longest, since they was 8

Jessica B.K.A Jessi 5'4 Beautiful, every guy wanted her.... had long straight hair till her back..... Nice dark brown Eyez Verdad’s # girl, they grew up together since they were shortys...

Sofia B.K.A Guerra 17yrs old 5'6 short crew cut hair, dyed it like a orange trying to look like a Guerra, one of Verdads sistas, had an okay body, niggas were always after her cuz she was easy....always was jealous of Verdad. (She’s kind of crazy like from da head)

Guys...
Rodolfo B.K.A Pilli 16 yrs old 5'8 had long hair always in braids, looked PR but was Mex. Dark brown eyes, big ohh juju lips.... always liked Chubby (primo de Serge)

Serge... 20yrs old 5'7 just got outta jail, pelon not very cute but had game girls liked him cuz of his personality...

Victor A.k.A Guerro 16yrs, old 5'6 pelon with a master..... Lived with dad and step mom, his OG died when he was young... playa, guerro of course.... tried to act tuff but he wasn’t...

Juan 18yrs old 5'6 PR cute azz hell had a baby face... Playa after his last girl did him wrong, smoked all day... had many brothers back in PR but thought of Pinky as his sis.

Armando A.K.A JR. 16 yrs old 5'7 not skinny not fat, crazy ass vato, always fought with anyone for anything.... Short hair growing a lil pony tail, plenty of girls wanted him... FINE AZZ HELL...Verdad's brother's homeboy

Martin 5'11 Verdad's twin brother... 16 yrs old.... Cute a lot of girl like him cuz he was real sweet and nice.....was vulnerable cuz he had a big heart... Him n verdad was SUPER close... nice brown eyez cheezy ass smile....didn’t like to fight but when it came to it he knew how 2 throw down...

This story takes place in a neighborhood in the south side of Chicago (CHITOWN) most people like to refer to it as the “ghetto” but for everyone that lived their it was home. It’s almost the end off the summer so that meant the last of the late night summer party were about to start. Verdad was the only girl from all the girls that worked. She had been working at this Dairy Queen (like a Sonic) for almost a year, her bosses were very kool with her, even thoe she is young they likes how she was a good worker and felt they could trust her, so they were going to make her manager. She had been saving most of her money to buy a car and with the rest she was helping out her momz and oldest brother take care of the familia. Verdad’s father was nothing but a drunk and did some fucked up things so about 3 years before they had kicked him out and Verdad’s oldest brother had taken the father role and started supporting the familia.

Friday Morning……
Pinky: Dam I hope this bitch is up (she dials chubby & Angels number)

Chubby: Hello? (Voice all grouchy)

Pinky: Good morning sleeping booty, what time you coming thru?

Chubby: Callate pendeja, umm what time is it?

Pinky: It’s like 9 AM, com’ on I need you to help me get everything, and start cooking shit.

Chubby: Que? Girl your crazy I was thinking of showing up like at 3 or 4 to help you set up, you kno I like my sleep, why don’t you hit up Verdad you kno she’s good with al that shit.

Pinky: Yeah you’re right. Aight girl hit me up when you and your lazy azz sister wake up and are ready.

Chubby: mmmmkay….1

Pinky: lolz 2 (hangs up da celly and dials Verdad’s number)
Ring…Ring….Ring...

Verdad: Buennnnooo?

Pinky: get yo paiza ass outta here, ay you up yet I need some help?

Verdad: Hater, girl I’ve been up for bout 3 hours, you know I can’t sleep late. Was up who we need to take care of?

Pinky: Damb girl so you’re working then? Naw calmada not that kind of help, I need sum1 to go with me and help me buy the shit for the party and start setting up… I called the Jemelas but you kno how they are.

Verdad: Yeah I’m working just trying to make my money. Yeah those girls are supper fukn lazzzzeeeeyyy.lol… What time you wanted me to help you?

Pinky: yeah they are, like in an hour but Como si your working?

Verdad: girl don’t trip you know their kool with me, y si no then Imma have to quit. Come thru in like 45 minutes, I gotta go theirs a customer.

Pinky: Thanx girl, ay how does your customer look? You gotta get me a job there so I can holla at them chulos that be going thru.

Verdad: Girl this ones yo type he’s bout 10 yrs old cute with a fade he wants a cone with sprinkles.

Pinky: shit just like I like me, young? Lolz aiight Lupe I’ll see you in a bit.

Verdad: laterz girl.

They hang up the phone; after Verdad takes care of the customer she goes and talks with her boss. Her boss is Dave an x-marine, very nice, loved his job and his family.

Verdad: Ay Dave can I talk with you?

Dave: What’s going on Lupe I know you need something because you were on the phone?

Verdad: Damb you kno me that good, look I could just bullshit with you and make up some story bout my family needs me to take the day off cuz we have an Emergency, but I’m going to keep it real with you. My girls throwing a party, and she needs my help, because none of them kno how to cook or do things right like me. So can I leave in like an hour and since either way I was going to get off at 12 if you get busy at night you can just call me?

Dave: Girl what kind of job do you think this is, your not the one who makes the schedule….. I give you the time to work and that’s up to you, you don’t want to work then let me know I can find myself another worker?....

Verdad: *shocked* what? Damb it’s like that now Dave?

Dave: I’m just fucking with you kid, yeah you can leave just don’t tell the other employees, then their going to be trying to do it too, naw I don’t care fuck em tell them..

Verdad: thanx Dave, now move so I can do my job, and quit getting in my way.

Dave and Verdad were real kool they trusted her a lot so they always left her alone with the store. She does her thing till Pinky shows up. Verdad’s about to get into Pinky’s ride (it’s a navy blue 96 Chevy Caprice with some 20’s but was dirty ass fuk.

Verdad: Damb bitch we gonna wash the ride tambien or what?

Pinky: yeah I guess, come on let’s go to the liquor store primero.

Verdad: Yeah girl you wanna go check up on yo sancho. Lol

Pinky: that too (yeah their under age but the worker really liked Pinky, his name is Jose he’s 23 yrs old just came from Texas, tall bout 5’10 peloncito, nice big ohh juju lips, had a tatt on his neck said South Side!)

They get to the store and are shopping around for their things but then Pinky’s talking and doing her thing with Jose so Verdad is just by the candy, chillin. Felix is Jose’s cousin he’s 19yrs old, was in love with Jessi, but she didn’t see him like that. He was another peloncito with a fade, nice light brown eyes, mmm kissable soft lips, and a sexy azz smile.

Vato: Hey their chula what you doing by yourself?

Verdad: *turns around and sees Felix* Hey pendejo I thought you where some stupid nigga trying to spit some lame ass game. *goes and gives him a hug*

Felix: Lupe you know I don’t have game; I only got eyes for 1 girl, until she’s mine theirs still always hope.

Verdad: Aww how sweet, someday shell come around mijo you’ll see, ay Pinky’s throwing a get together alrato you want to come thru?, and I’m going to chill with Jessica in a bit, so you down?

Felix: * cheesy azz smile* Hell yeah!!! I don’t care what you’s are doing if it’s with my baby girl then I’ll go. What time?

Verdad: Umm like at 2… you got my number this bitch is already out side, so just hit me up when you’re on your way. Laterz *gives him a quick hug, and runs outta the store*

Pinky: Damb girl I didn’t even notice you were still their.

Verdad: I can tell how much you care puta, yeah I was inviting Felix to come with me by Jessis crib in a bit.

Pinky: ohh yeah she’s having that lil thing que no?

Verdad: yup yup, it’s just a couple of friend’s cuz then she’s going with her family some where. Hurry up girl cuz I gotta help your ass with all this shit, and go get ready.

Pinky: ay ay calmada.

They get to Pinky’s crib Lupe starts cooking and helping Pinky clean and set up.

Pinky: So waz up with you and Guerro?

Verdad: I don’t know girl, you know I don’t really want a guy but I get lonely sometimes, but he’s really nice.

Pinky: yeah girl and he’s cute!! But just don’t make him your man

Verdad: Why you say it like that?

Pinky: Girl I just know he’s a playa, and I aint trying to see you get hurt.

Verdad: Aight thanx Pinky, im leaving thoe, so I’ll see you later.

Pinky: cuaidate girl.

Verdad was walking home thinking the whole time about what Pinky had told her. She really didn’t feel like having nigga drama, but she was tired of being alone. So why not just kick it with him?, you kno friends with benefits? Man what am I going to wear?, aiight I aint evan going to be wasting my time worrying about a guy, fuck it whatever happens happens. She gets to her crib and starts getting ready, Felix had called her and told her hed be at her crib in 10 minutes. She had taken a shower and put on sum Black Capris, A nice white tank top, and her all white adidas. She didn’t bother putting on no make up just some lip-gloss (remember she’s one of those girls that doesn’t need to put on a lot of things to look pretty) and put her hair up in a pony tail, Evan thoe she wasn’t tryin she looked good!! She left her house and was walking towards the car were Felix had parked.

Felix: Damb girl you’re looking good….

Verdad: You’re not looking that bad yourself.. (He was wearing some black, dikie shorts, a black T and sum white k-Swiss….)

Felix: I hope your girl think so too.

Verdad: Man boy we all know you love her, it’s just going to take her sometime but you two are meant to be together, you’ll see.

Felix: I hope what your saying girl is the truth and it becomes a reality cuz I’m going to tell you something but serio you can’t laugh….

Verdad: *kind of worried* don’t worry Manito I wont now tell me.

Felix: I don’t think I could live without her, Evan if she’s just my “friend” I’d rather be able to Love her from afar than not be able to love her at all. She’s soo beautiful, man just thinking about her brings a smile to my face. I don’t care if I never get anything in this world, as long as I can see her smile.

Verdad: Damb mijo it’s like that? That’s some deep shit, you need to talk with her, you never know what might happen, what bout sum other nigga comes and takes her?

Felix: *got serious* Fuck that girl!! Aint no other guy taking her from me, I know she’s not mine but I’m going to tell her today, and if she wants to be with someone else then I love her that much that I’d rather see her happy, than suffering when she’s lonely.

Verdad: Don’t worry bro your gonna get her, you two are perfect for each other, but im telling you now, YOU ever evan think about fukin up on my girl, if she ever so much as sheds a tear for you Im gonna hurt your ass. I don’t ever want to see her suffer because of you, me entiendes?

Felix: Yes mam… You kno I wont

Jessi had called Verdad and told her that her x man and his new lady kept calling her and were talking mad shit. Verdad told her to call up Jose ( Jessi’s X) and invite him to the get together. Felix, and Verdad where both pist, they had gotten caught up in traffic so by the time they showed up to Jessi’s Jose was already their. Verdad walked in just in time, some bitch was trying to talk shit to Jessi.

Verdad: ay puta you got a problem with my girl?

Hoe: Man this bitch is steady trying to fuck with my man, so imam teach her to leave what’s not hers alone.

Verdad: *pist* ohh really?.*walked up to the hoe* first of she aint no bitch how the fuk you gonna cum into her crib and try and disrespect her? *doesn’t evan give her time to answer just punches her str8 in her mouth* second your man is the one that keeps tryin to get back with her, so if your hoe ass knew how to keep a nigga then his lying ass wouldn’t try and get back with my girl *by this time Verdad was whopping da girls ass she had her on the floor, the hoe was bleeding bad* you got that? So never come trying to dis my girl cuz this is my sister and your going to have to go thru me in order to EVER even TRY and get to her…

Jose: *pulling Verdad* ya leave her alone she gets it
Verdad just looked at him kicked the hoe one more time and then punch Jose

Verdad: and you two baboso, leave my girl alone, you fucked up and now you lost her so leave her alone.

Jose: *bout to punch her back* Pinche puta, don’t know body want Jessi, she’s used merchandise, I just felt sorry for her. *looks at Jessi* your lucky I ever even got with you, your never going to find a better vato than me.

Felix: What nigga? Are you fukn serious? * punches Jose and starts whooping his ass* the whole time screaming, “Jessi is the best girl out there any nigga whose even in her presence is fuckin lucky, Don’t you ever try dissing her in front of me, this girl means the world to me and If I have to I’ll kill for her, just to get stupid vatos like you the fuck away from her.

Jose had been knocked unconscious and some of the other people dragged Jose and his hoe outta Jessis crib and threw them on the side walk.

Jessi: I’m soo sorry *crying* he’s right I’m sorry Verdad and I’m sorry Felix.

Verdad: *hugs her girl* girl that idiot don’t know what he’s talking about…. I told you aint no one hurting you while I’m alive.

Felix:* grabs Jessis face with both his hands being ever so gentle with her face, wipes her tears that were streaming down her cheeks, and tell’s her* Mija your worth everything in this world, I might not have a lot but lo que quieras I would do for you. Your not used merchandise, girl you’re priceless, and I would give my life just to be able to hold you. *looked str8 into her eyes* I love you girl and I’m not asking you to love me back, just let me show you how you should be treated. Leaned in and layed a soft kiss on her lips.

Jessi was shocked and was about to answer him

Aight well this is it for right now, what’s she going to tell him? Please let me know what you’s think and if I should keep going………
Old 03-05-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to XLokita3 Send a message via MSN to XLokita3 Send a message via Yahoo to XLokita3
Thumbs up Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

[coor=green]

dam, i gotta give ya propz! u sure kno how to write! well keep it comin and dont make me wait! lolz

[/color]
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

http://www.myspace.com/xlokita3

*o*Smile now Cry later*o*
Old 03-06-2006
Prospect

Default Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

Damb that’s it just one reply, fuck it its better than nothing…..thanx for reading my story…this is for you………………….

Jessi: Thanx for everything you’ve ever done for me Felix, but I don’t need no other Vato lying and playing me. You can cut all the bullshit, just let me know what you really want.

Felix: *was mad and kinda had teary eyes* Mija I’m telling you I have never lied to you and I wont just give me a chance, how you not gonna like something you’ve never tried? You know what I want, I want you to mine.
Just then some of Jessi’s other friends had gotten their with a bottle of Patron and Casadores. They go and give Verdad, Felix, and Jessi some shots.

Felix: Thanx for the drinks nigga but were trying to finish this convo.

Vato: oh my bad aight Ay Verdad, you wanna come dance with me?

Verdad: Yeah pa just go wait me by the pool I’ll be right there.

Felix: Alright Jessi say what you have to.

Jessi: Man all you niggas are the same, all you’re after is some pussy, and I aint giving you none so don’t be tryin to waste my time, go get some other pendeja to fall for your shit.

Felix: Is that what you think? * had tears in his eyes and was mad he couldn’t hold it in anymore* I was just as honest as I could ever be with you, I love you girl but I see I’m not up to your standards. You got shit wrong girl cuz just like all girls aint alike neither are all vatos the same. If I wanted pussy I coulda had some but I’m trying to get with the girl of my dreams, perro fuck it Everyone can see how much I love you except you, so fuck it adios.

Felix was really hurting he couldn’t believe she reacted like that, that’s why he would never again fall for another hyna. Jessi had gone back to her other friends she was tryin to drink her problems away. Verdad had fallowed Felix, she didn’t want him to hurt himself.

Verdad: Felix mijo wait, let me talk with you.

Felix: Girl go back with your friend.
Verdad just grabs him and hugs him tight as fuck cuz she knows he’s hurting, she hates seeing two people that deserve each other in so much pain

Verdad: mijo im sorry really she didn’t mean that. Shell come around.

Felix: It’s not your fault that she doesn’t want me, naw Lupe I’m tired of waiting, te dije en el carro that she means the world to me, but she just crushed every chance I ever thought I had with her.

Verdad: Pa you know you’ll always have me, you can’t count on me for anything, but don’t go do nothing stupid mijo, you’re like a brother to me and I couldn’t stand to loose you. If it’s not meant to be then someday you’ll find your true love.

Felix: Will see, I’m leaving tho call me when you want a ride home.

Verdad: You sure, I can just go with you, or I can walk home?

Felix: No stay with your girl, call me alrato cuz I still want to go to Pinky’s.

Verdad: Aight Be safe bro and keep yo head up.

Felix: I will. Bye

Felix got in his car and just broke down. He was just thinking, How could he let some girl get the best of him like that?, He really loved her, and she didn’t even care. He finally got a hold of himself and drove himself home. Verdad had gone up by Jessi and taken the bottle away from her cuz she was all typsey already.

Verdad: Jessi whats wrong with you girl, you have to go with your familia in a lil bit?

Jessi: *kinda snappin outta it* ohh shit damb I just need a shower, my bad girl

Verdad: Yeah vente I’ll put you in the shower then I’m leaving. Girl what are you telling me your sorry for, If that’s how you feel then theirs nothing you can do about it.

Jessi: I don’t know how I feel. But I cant see Felix like that, I don’t want to get hurt.

Verdad: Mija no one ever wants to get hurt, but it’s better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all. Just listen to your Corazon.

Jessi: Thanx sis.

Verdad had put her in the shower but they had gotten into a lil argument ‘cuz Jessi was all drunk and she was talking shit to Verdad, Verdad just tried shrugging it off cuz she knew her real girl wound’t say anything like that, but deep down she was hurting. She leaves and doesn’t bother calling up Felix so she walked home. Felix had called her when she was about to jump in the shower cuz he got worried about her walking home (2late jaja) and he said hed pick her up in an hour or so to go to Pinky’s.

Meanwhile at Pinky’s……………………………………………………………………

Everyone had arrived their was evan some people that Pinky aint really know.

Pinky: Hey we gonna smoke or k?

Chubby & Angel: hell yeah spark that shit girl!!
Brown Eyez: I got a blunt tambien, lets get this rotation started girls.

Luz: Well my man wanted me to wait for him, perro we cant let weed go to waste. (lol)

Pilli: Ay Chubby I got something that you and me can hit…* trys to put his arm around her*

Chubby; ay puto unless your talking about a blunt or a bottle then shut up!!

Pilli: Girl I meant the bottle (pulls out his Hypnotic bottle) come on girl take a walk with me.

Chubby: aight hold on let me get my turn

Everyone: aww look at the lover boy!!!

Pilli: you all are stupid, com on Pinky you’ve been holding that same B da whole time.
Felix had smoked 3 blunts before heading to Verdad’s house he was wearing Some black Sean John jeans a Red Sean John shirt, and his black onez. On his way out he was soo high he forgot to go pick up Verdad, and went str8 to Pinky’s. Verdad was just at her crib waiting.

Pinky: Zup Felix, where is my girl?

Felix: aww shit I knew I forgot something, my bad Im high ass hell.

Pinky: I can see and you aint share, que malo. Whos going to go pick up my bitch Lupe?
Everyone was already either typsey or blown, she couldn’t call Martin cuz he was picking up Serge and Juan from the other side of the City.

Jr: I’ll go I’m not drunk like you loosers.

Pinky: Fuck you fool you’r just hating….. hurry back with my girl so we can REALLY parteeey…lolz

Jr: Ok borracha. Ill be back. Jr leaves and is on his way to pick up Lupe.

Meanwhile at Lupes……

Guerra: Ay where the hell you going?

Verdad: Man bitch get the fuck out of my room, It aint any of your business where I’m going, so vete a la chingada.

Guerra: yeah you keep thinking that puta. Ama your daughters dressed like a slut and thins shes going out his late.

Their OG: Lupe ven aqui.

Verdad: Move bitch

Guerra: Vez ama te digo shes a filthy hoe.

OG: Lupe no le ables asi a tu hermana, were are you going? Let me see what your wearing to.

Verdad: Ma if she doesn’t have respect towards me then I’m not going to show any either. Remember I told you that Blanca was throwing a lil party, I’m not wearing anything bad. She was wearing some black Ecko jeans, a nice Ecko red tob top (red of course) and a black & red adidas sweater cuz it was kind of cold. She had her hair down looking wet, she wasn’t wearing any make-up except for her eye liner, and had on some black and red adidas.

Guerra: Ma shes only going out to go hoe around, and go do her drugs.

OG: Is that true Lupe?( thiermom really only spoked spanish but that's for the readers that dont kno it)

Verdad: Mom whats the point of me telling you if your not going to believe me, and you better shut your fucking mouth Sofia. Just then the doorbell rings

Guerra: I’ll get it I bet yu it’s one of those gangster friends she has.

Verdad: Shut up and answer the door, ma you know I don’t do drugs don’t worry about me. Guerra was at the door with Jr.

Jr: Hey Guerra is your sister ready?

Guerra: zup pa? *tryin to hug him* come in what you want her for, when you can take me out?

Jr: You know it aint like that she’s my best girl, I aint trying to take any1 out.

Just then Verdad walks into the living room were Guerra was at with Jr, her mom was following her talking shit.

OG: hi Jr, your not going anywhere cabrona.

Guerra: I told you puta, that’s what you get for being a slut.

Verdad: Ama don’t start your shit in front of my friends. I aint the slut Guerra, you’re the one that fucks every vato in sight.

OG: *slaps Lupe* callete ten respeto.

Guerra:*smirking* No im not (she was pretending to cry)

Verdad: don’t play them stupid ass lil games pendeja they don’t work with me, Mom you wanna keep slapping me then I’m out, your daughters the fucked up one, she has no respect for no one, the only thing she wants is niggas dick’s.

Guerra: Bitch!! Atleast I don’t go around forcing my father and uncles to sleep with me, cuz your hoe azz aint know how to keep your legs closed we don’t have a father anymore, its all your fault.

Verdad: *pissed had mad tears in her eyes* punches Guerra right on her nose, Fuck you do you know how that feels?, to be scared to fall sleep in your own house? You really think I would ask for that, bitch you got problems, no one deserves to go thru that shit. *looks at her mom* and you hefita, you knew about it since the first day, I told you (by this time she had tears rolling down her face)and you didn’t do anything you let him keep going. Fuck this I’m out I’ll call My brother and tell him.

OG: Sit te vas don’t come back puta

Verdad: Don’t trip theirs pleanty of places I can stay at, and Guerra keep running your mouth I’m gonna fuck you up next time. She runs out the door towards Jr.s 86 cutlass on sum 20’s he had it hooked up, he had fallowed her and opened the door for her. He really didn’t know what to say. Lupe was crying but tryin to hide it.

Jr starts driving off towards the park. Come here girl. Gets Verdad and hugs her while he’s driving.

Verdad: why Jr, why?

Jr: Lupe I don’t know everything that happen but come on tell me, It’s better if you let it out, and while your doing that we can smoke this blunt…..

Verdad: Sparks da blunt takes one big, long ass hit. Looks of into space and starts telling Jr as she’s remembering what happened. 3 years ago when my “father” still lived with us, his brother Jose lived with us tambien. I always slept with my oldest sister Nessa but she got married and mover out, so I had the room to myself. One morning I had woken up in the middle of the night and I didn’t have on my shirt or my bra my pants where unzipped . I didn’t know what had happened so I just got dressed, the next day I wanted to see if it happened again so I didn’t go to sleep I pretended *had tears in her eyez looked like she was in the worst possible pain* then I dont know how late it was but someone came into my bedroom, they started touching me, then they saw that I wanst asleep, and he covered my mouth. And kept on touching me, he took of my shirt and he molested me, before he left he just looked at me and told me “ te amo, if you say anything think about your lil precious sister Moni”. He left the room and I cried myself to sleep, the next morning when he left to work I told my mom, she told me that I had just had a nightmare, and not 2 say anything. My father’s brother had come in the next day, and he was much worst. After a while I couldn’t take it anymore, and I told my oldest brother,he was pissed and disgusted with them he grabbed their shit and kicked them out, he looked at me and the rest of us in our family and said “ as long as I live, that will never happen again, it’s going to be hard but everything the family needs Im going to get.” My moms never wanted to accept the fact that it happened, no one wanted to talk to me about it. by this time she was crying Wha wha why me Jr? what did I ever do?

Jr: Lupe I’m sorry why didn’t you ever tell me before?

Verdad: You think that’s something I want every1 knowing? Armando that’s embarrassing, he was suppose to protect me and hes the one who hurt me the most.

Jr: *he was mad as hell, really sad to find this out bout his girl* Ma but you kno you could have talked with me about it, it’s not your fault, that perro’s sick. He grabs Verdad’s face and wipes her tears, he hates seeing his friend in soo much pain. He looks her str8 in the eyes and she looks soo lonely and lost, she looks scared. He didn’t know it but at that moment he was falling in love with her. Don’t you ever again shed another tear over that puto, you have to be strong mija, don’t ever let anyone see you fold. Then he kissed her forhead and leans her head on his chest. I promise you ma, nothing like that will ever happen to you again. Don’t worry bout staying with anyone you can have my room at my house, you kno my mom likes you.

Verdad: Thank you Jr, I’m sorry you had to find out that way but I wont take your room, where are yo going to stay at?

Jr: On the sofa, it doesn’t matter girl as long as your confterble and safe, shit I’ll sleep outside in my pits house.*looks at Lupe and gives her a sexy smile* that’s my girl, with her purtifle ass smile

Verdad: *blushing* thanx you ready to go, or you still want to hear me cry?

Jr: Mija if you want to go we can go, it’s whatever you want. I don’t ever want to hear you cry, but if you need to I’m the shoulder you can lean on, and just know that inside I’m crying with you too.

Verdad: callate your high!! Lets go, thanx mijo *kisses him on the cheek*

They drive towards Pinky's house the whole time Jr. was just thinkin aout how strong Lupe was, Lupe was thinking about how nice Jr. was being and she knew she had done the right thing by tellin him cuz he would never leave her side and throughout everything their friendship would always stay strong.

Aigth show the Love
Old 03-06-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to XLokita3 Send a message via MSN to XLokita3 Send a message via Yahoo to XLokita3

dam, that's fuked up wut lupe went through. her carnala's a bitch! keep it comin, it's hella good!

Old 03-06-2006
Prospect

They get to Pinky’s and before they get out the car Jr gets Verdad’s hand. Looks her in the eyes and tells her “Ma don’t you ever cry over no guy, I don’t care who he is, unless hes one of you’re brother’s don’t cry or ever let any of them see that they know of a way to get to you. Cause people take your emotions as a sign of weakness, and if they see you down, and weak their going to try and stomp all over you. I don’t care what ever happens you will always have me to count on.”

Verdad: aww mijo thanx, and I will always be here for you. Come on now lets go get fucked up!!

Jr: Aigth ma, hey you don’t have to tell no one anything aight?

Verdad: You read my mind, come on you know these fefe’s going to be hating when you walk in with me.

Jr: I don’t care bout them hoe’s, com’ on your gonna be holding my hand too make them nigga’s hate too!!

Verdad: lol okay but you can’t let go when them girls try and come up to you, alright?

Jr: I aint letting you go for NO hoe. Let’s do this ma.
They start walking towards Pinky’s back yard where everyone is at. Jr looks at Verdad and she looks like she’s having fun so he grabs her hand and interlocks it with his. As hes walking he can feel her palms start to sweat, he wasn’t sure who was more nervous her or him. As they reach the back yard everyone was starring at them, you saw the niggas checking out Verdad(Jr smiling cuz he knew they thought she was with him) and most the girls wanting Jr, so they were mean mugging Verdad. Verdad noticed and just smiled over at Jr.

Verdad: Ay mijo if you want you can let go now cuz then these girls aren’t going to want you…. Do you see all the haters?

Jr: lol fuck them mija I can make all them hate more, just let me kno.

Pinky: Hey bitch your finally here!! What the fuck I must be real outta it cuz I think I see you holding hands with my nigga Jr.

Angel: Hey cabrona, when you get here? Ohh shit I see what took you soo long..*wink*

Verdad was about to speak but got interrupted by…………………………………….

Jr: goes behind Verdad and hugs her from the back leaning his head on her shoulder Yeah you wish you could have seen what kept us busy, but you kno that’s between me and this pretty lady. Ay mija you want something to drink?

Verdad: Yeah pa I want a drink, you want me to get you one? Sees Pilli, Serge, Luz, Juan, and Chubby. Zup you all?

Jr: alright ma I’ll be right back so we can go dance, gives her a kiss on the cheek. And then walks away hes a couple of feet away and turns around and winks at Verdad.

Serge: hey mamas you wanna go dance before you’r vato comes back?

Pilli: ay primo you kno Jr. would get mad.

Vato: and if he doesn’t I will.

Verdad: Man Jr. has nothing to worry about, besides it aint no one’s business but ours.

Vato: Aigth so then you can come talk with me?

Verdad:*turns round* ohh hey Guerro. Zup?

Guerro: Nothing much thinking bout you. Damb ma I don’t talk with you for a day and you got another vato? Ay you wanna go dance?

Verdad: lol It isn’t even like that. Yeah vamos.

They go dance and Guerro’s just talking to her, since shes down she’s falling for his shit, Jr. looks over and gets kind of mad cuz he was liking the way he felt around her. So Jr. is walking up to them with two drinks.

Jr: Hey mija, heres your drink. My turn, sorry guerro.

Guerro: It’s kool, ay ma come find me when your done.

Verdad: okay pa. come on Jr. lemme see what your working with.

Jr: Mamas your not ready for this.

They start dancing and you could tell Jr. was happy ass fuck he had been asking Verdad that what was up between her and Guerro. Verdad said she didn’t know but he was trying to holla. Jr. acted like nothing and then they finished dancing. Jr, had gone with the rest of the guys and Verdad was with the girls just kick-in back.

Pinky: Ay who the fuck is that hoe, all up on your man Verda?

Verdad looks over and gets jelouse cuz she sees this girl she didn’t look bad but still all up on Jr. Jr looked like he was having fun.

Verdad: Pinky he’s not my man, but why the fuck that bitch trying so damb hard, mira it looks like he’s liking it.

Pinky: Man chica let’s go fuck that puta up. You know him and you should be together.

Verdad: No if he wants that girl, he can have her. Naw girl your confusing sht hes my boy, like a brother I got mad love for him.

Pinky: But what kinda love?

Verdad: Ay bitch get off my case, what bout you go get yo man Pilli.

Pinky: Way ahead of you that nigga’s waiting in my room. (lolz) Just then

Felix comes up

Felix: What you all talking bout?

Girls: Metiche!!

Felix: Hell yeah you kno Ima tamalero. (jaja) Ay Lupe can I talk with you?

Verdad: Yeah lets take a walk.

They start walking away, you could hear the song by Brian Macknight come on, they were about to start talking but get interrupted by Guerro who wanted Lupe to dance with him.

Guerro: Vente mija let’s dance.

Verdad: *look’s at felix as in asking for his permission* Umm I cant I’m trying to talk with my boy.

Felix: naw girl it’s kool go I’ll be waiting for you when your done.

Verdad: aight thanx Felix, come one Guerro lets go.

They go and start dancing. Guerro was telling Verdad a whole bunch of shit that had her Chezzy ass hell. He was being so nice and sweet with her. She had caught a glimpse of Jr, as he was walking into Pinky’s house with that hoe that was all up on him.

Guerro: Verdad why wont you just be my boo?

Verdad: Pa everything your saying sounds really good, but I don’t want a man, their nothing but drama.

Guerro: Not all of us are mamas, aight so you don’t want nothing to do with me (gives her the puppy eyez and lips)?

Verdad: ohh pa you know I can’t say No to that face. But how about we just kick it, you kow No strings attached, but that means you can only kick it con migo, and me the same entiendes?

Guerro: *happy as hell cuz he tought he had her* Yeah ma that’s koool with me.

He leans in and kisses her. The song finishes and she tells him she has to go with Felix cuz they have to finish talking. He just left to were all the drinks were at. Verdad starts walking away towards Felix she was chezzy ass hell cause know she wasn’t going to have to be alone.

Felix: I saw that girl, isn’t Jr going to be mad?

Verdad: jaja Jr’s not my man, and neither is Guerro were just kick-in it. Come on lets talk. Brown Eyes had seen them walk away and was hella mad cuz she liked felix but respected the fact that he was after Jessi, but seeing him with Verdad she felt intimidated cuz she taught she was going to loose him to her.

Felix: Aight your girl called me but she was trying to act like nothing, I’m sorry but I cant take that so I just hung up.

Verdad: te entiendo pa, cuz she was triyn to talk shit to me tambien, but she’s just going thru a lot, and this is the time where she needs us the most.

Felix: naw girl, I love her, but she handed me back my heart in pieces today. I just want you to know that I appreciate you being their for me, but I’m thru looking for her, if she doesn’t think she can be happy by me, then I’m not gonna be chasing her.

Verdad: Te entiendo mijo, but you know other girls be feeling you. I know your not interested but you do need to take your mind of this.

Felix:*gives her a hug* you know your one true as friend, thanx. You know yo canjust be my lady?

Verdad: (jaja) Mijo quit playing you know you couldn’t see me like that,your fine az hell but I don’t want a man.

Felix: Mija you know I’m playing with you, I don’t want a hyna either,

Both at the same time: Aint nothing but drama!

They keep laughing and go back to the party, Guerro had gone and talked with his boy’s and Maria was pissed so she had gone into Pinky’s canton to use her bathroom. On her way out she see’s this guy getting head form some hoe, he looks fine in the dark but she didn’t know who it was. Then she hears his voice.

Vato: Mmm girl you’r good at that.

Hoe: Yeah papi, you ready to fuck me yet?

Vato: a lil bit more ma. He bust in her nouth and starts pulling up his boxers.(Maria had gone back down stairs) Come on lets go back to the party.

Hoe: No I want some dick pa.

Vato: shit you beter go find some other vato cuz the you gonna try saying that your having my baby. Look you wanted to do this so lets go.

Back to the table were all the girl were chillin. Pilli was sitting in a chair with Chubby on top of him. Luz had left with her man turtle. Guerro was tryin to hold Verdad, Serge was with some white hoe he had just met. When Brown Eyes walks towards them.

Brown Eyez: Hey everyone, damb Angel felix, were the only ones who need sum1 else.

Angel: girl you need someone I’m fine being alone.

Felix: im with her, I rather be alone than with bad company.

Brown Eyez: If you say so.

Verdad: Hey wheres Jr, I’m ready to go home?

Pinky: damb girl this early? You can crash here.

Verdad: yeah and hear you two getting it on, no im str8.

Brown Eyez: He was busting a nut jaja ay viene.

Verdad and everyone didn’t know she was serious, but laughed.

Jr: what’s every1 looking at?

Verdad: nothing ay you ready to go home?

Guerro: I can take you home mija.

Felix: naw it’s kool I’ll take you since I didn’t pick you up.

Verdad didnt want them to know what was going on, she was stuck didn’t know what to tell them.

Jr: Naw she came withme she’s leaving with me, besides I need her to help me with something.

Brown Eyes: hmm con que I wonder?

Verdad: callate we aint like that, I stick with one guy and you know that. By everyone.

Her and Jr say bye to everyone. Guerro couldn’t wait for her to leave cuz he hd been checking out Maria. Maria was pissed cuz she taught Verdad was trying to take her man Felix so she goes and ask’s Guerro to dance to the Laffy Taffy song. Mean while with Jr. and Verdad.

Jr: So you have fun?

Verdad: Yeah it was okay, I’m just tired cant wait to get to bed. Ay where did you disappear to?

Jr: okay mija, mmm look Verdad I’m not going toile to you since you always keep it real with me, that girl you saw all up on me wanted to give me some pleasure so I let her chupar on my candy *wink* and then that’s it why?

Verdad: ay cochino. Ay do what you have to do. No nomas, Cuz I aint see you.

Jr: aww my girl got worried for me, I’m never leaving you so don’t you worry bout me.

They get to his house, Verdad whent str8 ti his room he had gone to take a shower and told her hed be back into check on her in a lil bit. The whole time he was in the shower he was thinking about how much fun having her around was going to be, he always wanted someone to be honest with him, and that was Verdad. He walked into his room with some shorts and I wife-beater on, Verdad was just looking out the window. He went up behind her and gently put his arms around her, hugging her in such a soft and warm embrace, you could feel her shudder into the comfort of his arms.

Jr: mijita I know what your thinking but don’t even worry about wasting your time, on that your’ too precious for dumb things like that, I promise you If I ever see that man I’ll make him suffer as much as you did. Come on go lay down, so I can go down stairs.

Verdad: Thanx mijo but it’s okay, hes suffering enough knowing he lost us. No why you going downstairs? Can you do me another favor?

Jr: cuz I don’t want you thinking I’m tryinto take advantage of the situation, anything mija, just ask.

Verdad: I know you better than that, can you lay with me, just hold me while I sleep?

Jr: *relieved cuz secretly that’s what he had wanted to do* yea mija vente.

They go and lay on his bed, Verdad falls asleep fast as hell, Jr. is just their watching her sleep, thinking to himself of how one person could suffer soo much. He kissed her cheek and whispers in her ears ‘Mija as long as I shall live you’r never going to hurt again, te amo, and I give you my word you’ll always have me by your side’ with that he fell asleep.
Meanwhile Verdad was dreaming of Jessi.. *in her dream* it was all her old grammar school friends and Jessi. Jessi was telling Verdad about the color she wanted her casket for her the dayshe died to be. Verdad was tweaking out cuz she didn’t ever want to think about loosing her bestfriend like that. Jessi was telling her how she wanted people to be happy and not cry, and to always remember her. Verdad was about to wake up, but before she did Jessi told her “ Siempre Im going to look out for you, just do me a favor mija, don’t give up ten fe, and keep your ehad up”. Verdad woke up and had tears in her eyes, looking over at Jr who was already awake, just starring at her.

Jr: Whats wrong mija?

Verdad: I had the worst dream,why are you looking at me?

Jr: ohh my bad It’s just you where mumbling in your sleep, you okay?

Verdad: yeah I’ll be alright. Just then her celly goes off, she didn’t want to answer because she taught it was going to be sum1 from her family or Guerro. It kept ringing and finally Jr answered.

Jr: hello?

Vato: who the fuck is this? Why you answering Verdad’s phone?

Jr: ay calmado manito, it’s me Jr. Cuz she didnt wanna answer, waz up?

Martin: oh my sisters staying with you bro?, Man some shit whent down you need to tell her. Make sure you get her in control.

Jr: *worried look on is face* alright k paso?
Long pause

Jr: alright damb you sure, were on our way?
Click

Well this is it, hope you few people that are reading my story like it…. Let me know what you’se think
Old 03-06-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez_13

Im lovin' it gurl keep it comin, don't leave us hangin'
Old 03-06-2006
Chicle

why u leavin us hangin? u need 2 keep it comin, cuz i'm lovin it!

Old 03-06-2006
Estudiante

Its Awesome Lol Keep It Coming Im Lovin Uit So Wat Happes Y Dey Leave

[[MA LiiL HUNii BUNCHES OF OATS. . . BABii BOii]]
((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

www.myspace.com/koazt2koazt_818_303
Old 03-06-2006
Prospect

Thanx to you that are reading the story here some more.....

Jr, was real sad and didn’t know how he was going to tell Verdad, he knew this was a tuff time for her and with this she was just going to suffer more. But if he didn’t tell her she would never forgive him, he goes to the bed, sits on the edge and rubs his head. Looks at Verdad and hugs her……. Jr: Mija dam I don’t know how to say this

Verdad: Say what mijo, whats wrong?

Jr: I hope everythings alright but Jessi.. (gets cut off by Verdad)

Verdad: *had tears streaming down her face* No No Jr, don’t even say it…. I told you something was wrong, remember my dream? No it cant be, no Jr, shes all I have….

Jr: * holds her* Mija you have me too, but she’s really bad Com’ on I’ll take you to go see her. I’ll fill you in, in the car.

Verdad: *gets up quick* alright lets go

They both get in the car, not giving a fuk about how they look. Alright heres what happened. Jessi had gone to the beach in Indiana with her familia and some other friends, It was kinda cold that day remember? Jessi had gone in for a swim, and one of the waves had taken her deeper into the lake. It took them about 2hours to find her, by the time they did, she was soo swollen from swallowing a lot of water while struggling for her life. They arrive at the hospital and Jessi’s how family and other friends are their.

Verdad: *to Jessi’s parents* Que paso?, how is she?.please just tell me this isn’t true.

Mrz. G: (Jessi’s mom) you could tell by how puffy her eyes were that she had been crying. Mija she didn’t even want to go swim, yo la hise, I made her go…… They got her on life support Lupe, were waiting for the doctor to come back out.

Verdad: What? I’m soo sorry, I shoulda been their, she told me to go….. I want to see her, I need to see her, where the fuck is the Doctor!!
Just then the doctor comes out and he goes str8 to them because he already knows who Jessica’s familia is .

Dr: I’m sorry Mrz. G, but Jessica is struggling to be alive. As you know she swallowed a lot of water which has greatly affected her brain. There is nothing that we can really do, just hope that she pulls thru, I’m truly sorry but even if she does pull thru she wont remember anyone or anything. So much trauma affected her brain the most, she’s in a vegetative stage, and unfortunately I don’t think she’ll ever re-cooperate. In a few minutes you can come into see her, I’m afraid if I was you I would take this time to say my last goodbyes.

Mrz G: * falls to the floor* No shes my princess, she cant. Diosito don’t take my baby take me.

Dr: I’m sorry.

Goes to Lupe cuz she was in shock and wasn’t saying anything.

Mrz G: Mija you can go in with me.

Verdad: * didn’t want to talk with anyone, she was in soo much pain, that was her siter, Jessi was the one who always helped her thru anything she was going thru * What am I going to so with out her?

Mrz G. goes into the room and after a while her husband goes and gets her, and try’s too calm her down reminding her that she has 2other kids too worry about, and really need their mothers love. Verdad goes in, she see’s Jessi laying their looking pale and purple. She had several bruises from were she had struck herself as struggling foe her life. It looked as if every breath that machine tooke for her was causing her nothing but pain, Verdad hated seeing her like that. Verdad could not stop her tears from rolling down her face. Jessi was hooked up to a lot of machines. She looked like she was scared and in pain , her mouth was open, not just because it was attached to the machine pumping her hear and keeping her alivet, but Verdad, could tell she had struggled to stay alive. Verdad approaches the bed…

Verdad: * grabbing Jessi’s hand* Sis wake up, I’m sorry I didn’t go with you. None of this would have happened, Mija please don’t go, we need you. Don’t leave me, what am I going to do?. You’re strong Jessi just keep fighting, I hate to see you in pain, dios give me a sign…. Jessi please don’t leave me!!!!! I know you can hear me, I don’t give a fuck what these doctors say, wake up mamas I’m here wake up!!

Felix: * had heard wat happened and gotten to the hospital as Verdad walked into the room, he heard her screams and ran in the room* My baby, baby girl wake up, mija I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it I love you!!*Verdad saw that he was in as much pain as her if not more*

Verdad: *puts her arm around his shoulder* mijo why this have to happen to her, she never did nothing wrong, Jessi wake up, where here were waiting for you… Please don’t take her !!!!

Alrigth people this shit’ is harder for me to write than I tought brings back too many bad memories. Show the love sorry If it takes me a bit but I'll post more tomorrow. alratoz
Old 03-07-2006
Chicle

dammm, i hope jessi pulls thru! poor verdad n felix!

Old 03-07-2006
Estudiante

Dam Hope She Get Betr But Let It Come Gurl Me Wants To Know What Happeneds

[[MA LiiL HUNii BUNCHES OF OATS. . . BABii BOii]]
((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

www.myspace.com/koazt2koazt_818_303
Old 03-07-2006
Fresh Meat!

damn this is a good story ,what happens next??!!
Old 03-07-2006
Prospect

Awww I feel sorry for verdad n felix. keep it comin, im hooked
Old 03-09-2006
Chicle

That's sad, best wishes so she could recuperarse, y Where'd you go?
Old 03-10-2006
Prospect

aight sorry for taking soo long but I was busy dealing with some drama, 6wildlatina06 what you mean were I go? lols hope you's like it, show da love.....

Felix didn’t know what to say to ease Verdad’s pain, he felt the same if not more than her. Even thoe Jessi had treated him and blown him off, he was never going to loose faith that someday God was going to bring them together, but If he took her then they were never even going go get the chance to show one another their love. All sort of mixed emotions were going thru Felix’z head, including what he was going to do without her, if she wasn’t their, even if she was not with him, he would die. Filled with soo much hate but not knowing who to aim it at. He just looked at Jessi while holding Verdad. Jessi looked like she was in such pain, that he would give up his life just not to cause her pain. The next couple of hours their was nothing the familia and friends could do but wait patiently and anxiously for a miracle to happen. After about an hour Verdad was just standing alone outside the room, thinking how bad Jessi was hurting, but deep inside she had finally realized that maybe Jessi wouldn’t suffer as much if they allowed her to quit struggling to survive. She was thikin about how hard life was going to be with out her girl their to guide her. As she mumbled the words “I love you girl” you heard beeping noices and doctors along with nurses running to Jessi’s room. Verdad couldn’t believe what she was seeing in front of her very own eyes, she was seeing her sister take her very last breaths. As the doctors tried to revive her heart, Verdad new that Jessi had finally gotten tired of fighting and was really leaving her. She saw the doctor come out, but she didn’t wait to hear what he said, she just walked towards the waiting room. Walking towards Felix, tears streaming non-stop down her face. Felix looked at Verdad and knew what he had feared the most just happened; he wishes someone would wake him up form this nightmare. Verdad went up to him, hugged him and both simultaneously fell to the floor, having realized that this was not a dream and they had just lost their beloved Jessica. Never to see her again until God thought it was destant to be. Their wasn’t anything anyone could say to ease their pain, so everyone just stood by themselves in their own sorrow. Everyone went home, including Jessica’s parents, Verdad and Felix had stood behind. Verdad had slept over Felix’s housed in fear that he might try and take his own life. That night, Verdad dreamed with Jessica again. *In Lupe’s dream.Verdad had a mix emotions of sadness and happiness to see her lost friend once more* She ran towards Jessica crying, hugging her.

Verdad: Why manita, why you have to leave us? How do you feel?
Jessi: I’m sorry for many things Lupe, but not for dying. I left because God said it was my time, I didn’t mean to make you or, any one suffer the pain you’s are. But just kno I’m in a better place, remember sis, I don’t want you crying, that’s not how I want to be remembered. If you’re worried if it hurt, the physical pain was nothing compared to what you or him * looking over to were Felix was* suffer. Cuidamelo sis, let him kno I did Love him I just didn’t know how to show it, hell be with me again.
Verdad: im soo happy that your not suffering anymore. I still cant believe your gone.
Jessi: I have to go, look out for my familia, especially my lil sister. And remember girl, this wont be the last time you see me, No matter what happens, levanta tu cabeza don’t loose hope, and never change. *she wakes up from her dream with tears in her eyes, but not from the pain, but happiness for her beloved friend who now is in a better place. The next day everyone was going to Jessica’s house to show their respect and support to the grieving familia. Verdad had left Felix’s house to go and get ready. She was tired of crying and couldn’t even think str8 she had to get herself together and be strong for everyone else. Hiding her tears and fears she started to think about Jessi. She took a shower and put on sum Black capris, and a nice white tank-top and a Lil lilac sweater over her tank-top. She didn’t need to put on make, when she cried it was just all gonna smear. She started walking towards Jessi’z house. Felix was suppose to meet her up their. Verdad had just walked inside the house…..

Verdad: Hola senora, how is everything holding up?

Mrz G: Aqui nomas, you know. Mija can I ask you a favor(grabbing a hold of verdad’s sweater.)

Verdad: Anything

Mrz G: Lupe you know Jessica loved this color, (verdad new that, that’s why she had weared the sweater, Jessi ahd given her the sweater), do you think you can give her Ulogy, and can Everyone please wear something this color(showing them verdad’s sweater)?

Verdad: yes senora, I’ll do it, don’t worry about nothing but your kids.*gives her a hug and walks away towards Jessi’s room*

Meanwhile Felix was getting dressed putting on Jessi’s favorite cologne, he hated the feeling of never being able to see her again. He was so confused he imagined seeing other girls thinking and wishing they where Jessi, what he wouldn’t give to hold her and smell her once more. He starts driving towards Jessica’s he had been drinking on his drive their, with every zip he seemed to think about her more.

That night Verdad had ordered Jessicas favorite flowers for her wake(viewing) and had prepared another posterboard with pictures and things that remeinden her of Jessica. Pictures were you could see Jessica smiling and having fun. Bringing joy to everyone around her. Felix had gone to the wake but was really down didn’t want to say anything to anyone, Verdad had gone up and thanked everyone for attending, then informed te guest to please be dressed with an item of the color Lilac and come on time. The whole crew was their and no-one could imagine the kind of pain her and Felix where suffering. Guerro had tried to go kickit with her, but she didn’t want to hear about anything that wasn’t Jessica. Felix still wasn’t talking with anyone. The next day Verdad gets up and had planned to get to the salon where they had had the wake, to have atleast a couple of minutes extra with her sister. She put on a nice lilac sun dress with some black shoes and put her hair down. Jessica had told her how pretty she looked with her long hair always down. Okay so everyones at the church and everyones, standing as they come in procession with Jessica. The people walking with Jessica, were 7girls. All who where close friends of Jessica. Each wearing white capris and a lilc top with the name “JESSICA” sprayed in front. Verdad was one of the only girls walking alongside Jessica that didn’t have on a matching outfit. The church is going by and it’s Verdad’s turn to go upfront and give her speech. She gets to the front of the church slightly kneels and se persina. She looks at all the sad faces in the Audience and summons her courage while at the same time remembering about her deceased friend.

imma write more tomorrow show the love....
Old 03-10-2006
Chicle

Unhappy Re: ~My 1st story~ *Verdad* R&R please

dam, that's sad. why did she have to die? poor felix, i hope he pulls through aight! keep it comin, we're hooked on this story!

Old 03-13-2006
Chicle

What i mean is that you didn't write for 4 days straight, but thanks for the post, & I love your story.
Old 03-14-2006
Prospect

Sorry I got to go to school 2day, I got 3morning clases and 2nigth ones but I' Promise I'll post 2marrow and it'll be long 2make up for the days I've missed. Much love..................
Old 03-14-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to lasadeyez69 Send a message via Yahoo to lasadeyez69

hey girl i really love ur story!! it made me cry!! keep it comming pleaze!!

www.myspace.com/sad_eyez_cruz

R.I.P ABUELO JOSE LUIS CRUZ! I MISS U & I STILL CANT BELIVE YOUR GONE BUT I LOVE U & I WILL NEVER FORGET U!! 08/25/23-01/25/08
R.I.P DANIEL AGUIRRE JUAREZ!! WE MISS U & U'LL ALWAYS B IN OUR HEARTS!! PLEASE WATCH OVER ME & UR FAMILIA! LOVE U BABYBOY*
R.I.P JESUS "CHUCHI" APARICIO WE ALL MISS U & LOVE U & WE WILL NEVER FORGET U!!
R.I.P MELINA ROSAS!! UR GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!! WE LOVE Y WE'LL MISS U BABYGIRL!!!
DIANA VASQUEZ 1991-2005
Old 03-15-2006
Prospect

awww.. that's sad, keep it comin gurl
Old 03-16-2006
Prospect

Zup people, thanx for the love, it's jsut the whole time I'm writting this I start crying and well you kno, heres a lil more I'll post more in a lil bit Promise, enjoy.....

Verdad: Beloved friends, everyone who ever knew Jessica or even crossed paths with her knows how great of a person she was. She was always kind and sweet to others, no matter what her trouble were she always found away to help those around her. Her death has come as nothing but a shock to all of us who surrounded her.... I’ve spent the past couple of days trying to figure out and constantly asking God why he took her from us, but truth be told I still cant come up with the right answer or a reasonable one. The only thing I can say is he did what he tought was best, and Jessica did not want us to remember her in tears, but to remember all the times she made us smile. Everyone has different memories of Jessica and I’d like to share one with you’se. Before she died *had tears rolling down her face* Jessica told me how she loved to see others smile, that’s why no matter how bad her day was she always managed to smile, it made the day go by easier, she never had enemies because she was too great of a person to hate someone else. She always told me how life was too short, and *break* didn’t want to waste the time she had hating someone or not enjoying her life. Jessica was sooo special, and no one can ever take her place in our lives or in our hearts. As you look around today you can see everyone wearing the color Lilac, Jessicas favorite color… I know it’s weird but we had once talked about how she wanted her funeral, and she said she didn’t want to see everyone in Black, because black usually brought sadness and pain, she wanted a nice bright color, like she was…She told me how *cought her breath* even if people felt bad and wanted to cry if she was gone, she wanted everyone to remember her how she was smiling and laughing with her, we always said we weren’t scared to die, but we scared of the people we might leave behind, and the things we might not get to do. Jessica was about to have her Quincenera (yes a lil late) but she’ll never be able to get one now, that is why you see all her friends in matching outfits giving her something she always wanted… this is why friends I ask you that no matter how much pain you are in, we give her something she deserved and wanted, for you remember Jessica the way she was Smiling…. Don’t cry because you think you will forget her or never see her again, in each of our smiles she is their, Y en cada lagrima tambien…..So now I ask if we can each take a moment of silence not to ask God why he took her but to thank him for not making her suffer no more, we who were their saw that she was struggling and in the end this was the best for her, she didn’t deserve to die, nor suffer in pain like she was…..In this moment remember her smiling and making us laugh, just remember her being Jessica… *walks down and sits down next to Felix and Mrs. G*.

The church ended and they went to her funeral everyone had dropped a lilac rose into her casket and most people had left Lupe was the last person their just looking at the freshly digged grave, still not believing that her friend was really gone….. Felix had looked messed up, and had left to go get drunk fight after the funeral… He then went back to the cemetery, he didn’t think Verdad was still going to be their. He goes to her crying, him and Verdad just sit their and hug one another understanding each others pain. Verdad and Felix start driving towards her house or Jr’s actually….Jr was their with some of the other gang trying to make things easier on her…

Verdad: Felix you know she loved you, she just didn’t want to hurt you, or you to hurt her, I kno you were’nt but she was scared.

Felix: Lupe, why, why? I love her soo much que voy a hacer. I never wanted her to leave. I would give anything to see her again.

Verdad: Mijo I dreamed with her and she told me she loved you, and that someday you would know just how much, but she didn’t want us to suffer like we are…To keep our heads up high, she said this wasn’t the last time we’d see her. Come on mijo let’s just try and remember her how she wanted to k no?

Felix: No Verdad, she left me, Jessica left me!! How the fuck am I ever suppose to get over that?, I can tever see her , touch her or smell her again. Im not going to be able to se her smile, or how beautiful her eyes looked when she was confused. She’s gone, suffer I’d rather have died to give my amor another day or another breath just to make her life atleast a littler longer, and now their aint shit for me to do!! Don’t you tell me to not cry, that’s all I can do!!

Verdad:*was shocked cuz Felix had just blown up on her, they had reached her house and some of the guys were outside, including Jr they could hear everyting* Felix Manito I understand more than anybody how you feel, she was my sister, lo unico aparte de Martin that cared for me, and I’m not telling you too forget her just she didn’t want us to cry!! *had tears in her eyes* I loved her too, and everyone knows I would give my life for her tambien, she deserves to live not like me, she had everything infront of her, but she doesn’t want us to be like this, mijo try and understand.

Felix: No Verdad!!*he was yelling with tears rolling down his face tambien* you still got other people who will love you and you can go be happy with, me she was my life and know they took her. Everything I would do was for her, she was my everything, I’m sorry but get out.

Verdad: *Gets out the car* Mijo, just cuidate I don’t want to loose you too. *Felix took off burning tires*

Jr: Mija you ok? Hes drunk and hes going thru some shit, give him time.

Verdad: I know Jr, perro Jessica wanted me to look out for him, he wont even let me, cant he see I’m hurting like him tambien?

Jr: Lupe right now hes not thinking about anyone but himself and Jessica, nothing else matters to him.

Verdad: I guess, mijo whats everyone doing here?

Felix: What you think girl, were all here to show you, you still have us, and where not telling you to forget about her, but were going to help you remember her how we knew Jessica.

They walk towards the inside everyone had brought pictures and old movies of Jessica. They all knew she was in pain and had brought beer, tequila and some weed to try and help her ease the pain. They all watched the movies and looked at the old pics, Guerro had only showed up for a lil bit, and left Verdad dint even notice but Jr had. Outside with Jr, and Guerro.

Jr: Ay Guerro why you leaving so quick? Arent you suppose to be here next to your girl?

Guerro: Oh she looks busy she don’t even have time for me, that’s what she got you for, you kno daug I got other things to go finish, just came to show sum respect.

Jr:* walking up standing right infront of guerro* Puto I kno you aint trippin about her being busy, right now the only thing that’s worrying her is her dead homegirl! Yeah your right she got me, I aint ever gonna leave her, if all you gonna do is play her and hurt her then you better stop while your ahead, cuz this girl don’t deserve anything else that’s gonna cause her pain, me entiendes?

Guerro: ay you suppose to be my boy, mayne aight if what you want is for m to end shit with he ryou got it, I aint sweating no one female, theirs pleanty of em.

Jr: You aint my boy! I aint friends with no bitch ass niggas like you. *punches him hard ass fuck knocking him to the floor* I wanted you to be a man, but you don’t deserve her, you should have sweated her cuz she’s better than any of them dumbass bitches you trying to get with, I’m going to give you one chance, You leave her the fuck alone, don’t call her don’t come see her, don’t even talk bout her to anyone else…Just leave shit like this… I hear you ever even say her name I’ll fuck you up puto, no one is gonna hurt Verdad, not while I’m here. Largate!

With that Felix leaves looking stupid ass hell, cuz he tought he was going to get some from Verdad. He didn’t even bother saying nothing else because he knew Jr had a bad temper. It gets late and everyones all drunk, Verdad was getting tires so she told Jr and everyone else goodnight she was on her way up the stairs.

Jr: Wait mija I’ll go with you. Their aint no room for me down here, Can I?

Verdad: uh yeah, Im just going to make a call, you gonna lock up?

Jr: yeah I’ll be right up, give you some time to make your calls.

Jr goes and makes sure everyone has somewhere to sleep and blankets, Verdad had gone upstairs and called up Guerro he didn’t answer, it went str8 2his Voicemail. Then she called Felix and he aint answer tampoco. Meanwhile she didn’t even feel like changing so she just went to lay on the bed, reminiscing about old times.

Aight people I'm writting some more, show the love be right back...
Old 03-16-2006
Chicle

Girl thank you for the post, I think your syory is hella good.
Old 03-17-2006
Prospect

Damb only one reply, fuk it then I'll keep my post for myself!!lolz, i'm posting in a lil bit Wildlatina06 thanx for the support
Old 03-17-2006
Chicle

No problema, I hope you post some more up SOON!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2006
Estudiante

Send a message via MSN to sxy_mexicana Send a message via Yahoo to sxy_mexicana

u a good writer