Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Entertainment > Games

Games Threads with no main topic of conversation should go here. Also role-playing or forum thread games go in this section.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #7701  
Old 04-10-2012
Celestino Celestino is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Y
Posts: 2,809
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently





Playing with my new camera
Reply With Quote
  #7702  
Old 04-11-2012
just tru's Avatar
just tru just tru is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Guess......
Posts: 3,915
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

^^Those are nice, Cele. Nice and calm looking.

Here's a pic that I had forgotten I took. It's not so recent, but it's one of my faves.
My niece and myself:
__________________
One day, my tomorrow will be forever...and in the end, I'll just become a faded memory.
Reply With Quote
  #7703  
Old 04-11-2012
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,457
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Nice pics Celestino and Tru.

I have some pics that need to be unloaded. They weren't taken by me, but they were sent to me. Maybe in Paradise...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7704  
Old 04-15-2012
Suavecitita's Avatar
Suavecitita Suavecitita is offline
Supporter
Veterano
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: ..in your heart. ~<3~
Posts: 8,978
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestino View Post




Playing with my new camera
^I like how you play with your new camera!

AWESOME PICS, Celestino.

Reply With Quote
  #7705  
Old 04-15-2012
ChicanoDan ChicanoDan is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,233
Send a message via Yahoo to ChicanoDan
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Nice pics Cele and Tru
__________________
"There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.”
― Steve Maraboli

"Unless she's being a total twat... Nothing rare or beautiful about that"
― chicanodan
Reply With Quote
  #7706  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Guanajuato, Guanajuato Mexico




Leon, Gto



my parents hometown and rest of my familia CD Manuel Doblado, GTO







Arandas, Jalisco



my fav beer =)
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX





Last edited by BABY-D; 02-04-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7707  
Old 02-04-2013
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Awesome pics!
Makes me even more excited about my vaca!!!
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #7708  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_bonita View Post
Awesome pics!
Makes me even more excited about my vaca!!!
Gracias nena, where are you going for vaca ?
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX




Reply With Quote
  #7709  
Old 02-04-2013
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Durango, Jalisco, and Monterrey
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #7710  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Stole this pic on Google but here in the projects of Leon they don't play that S**T you pull your cell out like Evo,Samsung or iPhone they will rob u kill u no matter what a quick whistle and 30 thugs will come outta no where .

But Ive been coming to this hood since I was 6 my familia lives in the 2 story white house, anyways its just in the hood but Leon has its very nice spots with shopping ,feria, sports clubs & major scenery etc only 15 min drive away from this block But I like it here a lil more then CD Manuel Doblado where my family also stays and where my parents own a house, i'm a city boy not really into the rancho/pueblo life lol city lil more different fun =)

__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX




Reply With Quote
  #7711  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Smile Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_bonita View Post
Durango, Jalisco, and Monterrey
Thats whats up Jalisco super nice you will love it chica ! Get your camera ready when heading out there lol anywhere Mexico is beautiful
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX




Reply With Quote
  #7712  
Old 02-04-2013
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY-D View Post
Thats whats up Jalisco super nice you will love it chica ! Get your camera ready when heading out there lol anywhere Mexico is beautiful
I'll be in Durango which is where I was born for most part of my vaca visiting my family in different cities. And then ill be visiting San Juan De Los Lagos in Jalisco thats the only place... and last Monterrey with my best friend to get my bridesmaid dress...

The city is okay... but im a country girl! No cambio a mi ranchito por nada del mundo lol
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #7713  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_bonita View Post
I'll be in Durango which is where I was born for most part of my vaca visiting my family in different cities. And then ill be visiting San Juan De Los Lagos in Jalisco thats the only place... and last Monterrey with my best friend to get my bridesmaid dress...

The city is okay... but im a country girl! No cambio a mi ranchito por nada del mundo lol
haha I feel you ma on the rancho life its so chill but im not about wearing the cowboy hats and boots and riding around on a horse not everyone does it but the ladies dig that more then typical urban wear lol

I was in San Jaun de los lagos ''its a hour 45min drive where I was at in Manuel Doblado,Gto '' but my phone died no pics my mom has pics there but I love the scenery there too really nice churches there I also went to San Julian, Jalisco really beautiful Mexicanas !!!!
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX





Last edited by BABY-D; 02-04-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7714  
Old 02-04-2013
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY-D View Post
haha I feel you ma on the rancho life its so chill but im not about wearing the cowboy hats and boots and riding around on a horse not everyone does it but the ladies dig that more then typical urban wear lol

I was in San Jaun de los lagos ''its a hour 45min drive where I was at in Manuel Doblado,Gto '' but my phone died no pics my mom has pics there but I love the scenery there too really nice churches there I also went to San Julian, Jalisco really beautiful Mexicanas !!!!
Cowboy and urban wear I dig both
Lol

Im kinda scared, cuz it'll be the first time I go alone and ill be traveling around to different places.. lol.
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #7715  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_bonita View Post
Cowboy and urban wear I dig both
Lol

Im kinda scared, cuz it'll be the first time I go alone and ill be traveling around to different places.. lol.
Dont be I traveld around with out my parents nothing crazy other then the typical city projects or states around the border or water, but its chill you'll love it those places you mention are really nice I went to Monterrey when I was 11 I loved it there.
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX




Reply With Quote
  #7716  
Old 02-04-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Minot Air Force Base - Minot, North Dakota damn i was here in late October and early November that weather is freaking cold sheesh -10 at night time and 9 degrees during the day with wind chills that make it feel like -1

Glad I left before Thanksgiving




West Virginia



Took this pic the day the world was suppose to end lol came out sick !
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX




Reply With Quote
  #7717  
Old 02-04-2013
Dannie's Avatar
Dannie Dannie is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Neverland .. with Toto
Posts: 8,829
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Nice pics Baby-D
__________________


If it has tires or testicles,
it's gonna give you problems
Reply With Quote
  #7718  
Old 02-04-2013
_aztec_princess_'s Avatar
_aztec_princess_ _aztec_princess_ is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 3,445
Send a message via MSN to _aztec_princess_ Send a message via Yahoo to _aztec_princess_
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

I agree nice pics.

Not the best, not the most recent, but it is a picture from my senior year.

__________________
“If you want something you’ve never had,
you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Reply With Quote
  #7719  
Old 02-04-2013
Meztli's Avatar
Meztli Meztli is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Guanajuato, Mèxico.
Posts: 3,602
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY-D View Post
Stole this pic on Google but here in the projects of Leon they don't play that S**T you pull your cell out like Evo,Samsung or iPhone they will rob u kill u no matter what a quick whistle and 30 thugs will come outta no where .

But Ive been coming to this hood since I was 6 my familia lives in the 2 story white house, anyways its just in the hood but Leon has its very nice spots with shopping ,feria, sports clubs & major scenery etc only 15 min drive away from this block But I like it here a lil more then CD Manuel Doblado where my family also stays and where my parents own a house, i'm a city boy not really into the rancho/pueblo life lol city lil more different fun =)

[/IMG]
I been living in Leon for the past 6 yrs, i do gotta agree that there are people who rob and shit but not to that extreme, that kind of shit only happens in la 10 de Mayo and San Juan Bosco. Not sure what kind of hoods you been hanging out at.
__________________
“May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.”
— Kate Forsyth


Reply With Quote
  #7720  
Old 02-04-2013
Meztli's Avatar
Meztli Meztli is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Guanajuato, Mèxico.
Posts: 3,602
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY-D View Post

is this by Lopez Mateos close to the IMSS T1 right?
__________________
“May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.”
— Kate Forsyth


Reply With Quote
  #7721  
Old 02-05-2013
naturalhighloca's Avatar
naturalhighloca naturalhighloca is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: TX💋
Posts: 2,182
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

GREAT pix everyone!!! im too lazy to upload the ones i have... but one day i will
Reply With Quote
  #7722  
Old 02-05-2013
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently


Lol
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #7723  
Old 02-06-2013
just tru's Avatar
just tru just tru is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Guess......
Posts: 3,915
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

I especially like this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY-D View Post
Guanajuato, Guanajuato Mexico

__________________
One day, my tomorrow will be forever...and in the end, I'll just become a faded memory.
Reply With Quote
  #7724  
Old 02-06-2013
BABY-D's Avatar
BABY-D BABY-D is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: 707 Santa Rosa,CA - 757 Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 2,440
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meztli View Post
I been living in Leon for the past 6 yrs, i do gotta agree that there are people who rob and shit but not to that extreme, that kind of shit only happens in la 10 de Mayo and San Juan Bosco. Not sure what kind of hoods you been hanging out at.
Lol your 6 years compared to my cousins who been thru it all there living there their whole lives there ages 19-37 has seen it all from that block and the rest of the neighborhood, I'm not saying things have just happen recently when I was there last year but those things have happen there they seen it Ive seen it, theirs a reason why I walk there at night with one of my cousins and not by my self bc nobody knows me of course being jumped is not on my to do list fighting off ppl lol. Yes Africa y Cipres is off Lopez - Mateo it gets worst more down the block. When I was there I only visit on weekends only thing I saw was 3 car broken into and a guy beat up badly in that alley thats next to my aunt house beside the white 2 story house.

10 de mayo off Miguel Aleman/Benito juarez ? near that driving circle I don't about that I have 2 other families in Leon , my other Tia lives off '' La Merced '' near that area you talking about Its not my city so IDC who more ghetto bad etc.. I just go by what my cousins/aunts tell me and what Ive seen, hey I hardly vist MX as much but im going more now that I'm grown can do what ever I wanna do lol be there in March

Quote:
Originally Posted by just tru View Post
I especially like this one:
Thanks Love it there so nice out there
__________________
iChicano
Viva Guanajuato, MX




Reply With Quote
  #7725  
Old 03-20-2013
Meztli's Avatar
Meztli Meztli is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Guanajuato, Mèxico.
Posts: 3,602
Default Re: Best picture you have taken recently

This is from a recent wedding I did.

__________________
“May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.”
— Kate Forsyth


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you have High School pictures of yourself? sweetchola ShutterBugs 351 12-15-2009 08:51 PM
Finally a picture of me sweetchola General Discussion 23 02-15-2006 07:22 AM
picture mexican_chica_11 HelpDesk 3 12-29-2004 07:57 PM
Picture help Shortyxoxo5 HelpDesk 17 07-07-2004 05:22 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.