Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Learning Center > Education

Education A place where students of any grade or anyone doing research can ask for assistance or guidance. Working on a project... share your progress.

Old 05-06-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default Planning on making a documentary for thesis. Need help!

Iím currently having a thesis project for my 4th year in college. Iím an art student majoring in cinematography and I decided to go with some sort of documentary as my video presentation. I was thinking that since Iím half-American, half-Filipino, Iím interested in making a short docu. about marriage tours which are slowly gaining popularity over the years. It still remains as an underrated topic and I would want to inform the public about it. I first got intrigued with it since I found out that my parents met during a blind date back in their youth. My mom was working in the States and she decided to join one of those blind date events back then and thatís where she met my dad. Today, marriage tours are becoming more of a choice than blind dates. I need some help in constructing my documentary. From the timeline, to how I can interview some people who attended these events, and to testimonies. Has anyone have experience with this sort of thing? I really want to leave a great impression on my thesis.