Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Identity

Identity Anything pertaining to Identity issues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE...



TO LOOK WHITE!


"But I dye my hair blonde to look prettier..."



Prettier than what????? Prettier than Mexican?!


Chicanas dye their hair blonde because they know CHicanos prefer to date white girls (preferably blonde ones) and if they can't get a REAL WHITE GIRL, then they can at least setltle for a FAKE BLONDE and pretend she's an almost-white girl.


Selena: natural looks, glamorous, sexy, and successful.
She wasn't a bottle-blonde.



#1 album on Billboard charts and
Texas named April 16 "Selena Day."
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-25-2005
P1NkT3ArZ P1NkT3ArZ is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: WIT DADDY YANKEE!
Posts: 980
Send a message via Yahoo to P1NkT3ArZ
Default

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-25-2005
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default

Umm It Dependz...There ARE Some That Probably Do It To Look White...If They're REALLY Light Complected... But There Are Some That Do It Cuz They Wanna Try Something Different
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Temperz
Umm It Dependz...There ARE Some That Probably Do It To Look White...If They're REALLY Light Complected... But There Are Some That Do It Cuz They Wanna Try Something Different
"Something different" from being Mexican....like WHITE???

I guess looking Mexican is not "good enough" then.


The only people in the world with natural blonde hair are Europeans (whites).
Funny how these Chicanas are not trying to kink their hair like Africans for "something different."

The only do the things that White women have naturally.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-25-2005
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default

NO!

I Have 3...Yes THREE Friends Who Have Had Pitch Black Hair, Streaks, Highlights of ALL Different Colors and Blonde Hair

They Like Different Things... Blondes Dont Have Pitch Black Hair Nor Pink or Purple Streaks In Their Hair
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Temperz
Blondes Dont Have Pitch Black Hair Nor Pink or Purple Streaks In Their Hair

You hit the nail right on the head.


Blondes aren't rushing out to dye their hair black like Mexican women.

Blondes already represent the "ideal" standard.
They don't have to dye their hair.


Our people don't like their natural (Mexican) selves, otherwise we would prefer the darker hair over the White blonde look.


But saldy, the reality is that most Chicanos would jump at a real blonde white girl if given the chance, so they settle for fake blondes.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-25-2005
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default

You know i was talking about somethins similar to a friend of mine.
How, while I do belive there are many genuine inter-racial relationships out there, I do belive that there are also many interracial couples thatl are the product of self-hate to a certain degree. While I belive there are others who just dont want to escape issues prominent to their particular community.
For instance there could be a Mexikan male and a white woman that initially get together because they have a lot in common like music,profession,beliefs,etc. but also because they might find themselves somewhat free from possible issues that would arise if they were to date a person of the same race.Whetehr it be a mexican with the same or a white with the same. I am aware of quite a few white women on the westsideLA that have no interest in dating other white men and dye their hair black.
Most women I know use highlights anyway, dont know of many that have full heads of fake blonde hair.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimichipilli
Most women I know use highlights anyway, dont know of many that have full heads of fake blonde hair.

Man, then come out to East L.A. or to areas like El Sereno...

it's ALL OVER the place!


You'd think there was a daily Fake Blonde Convention going on over here...


It's sad to see our people so in love with the white look and rejecting their natural look.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-25-2005
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default

Quote:
Funny how these Chicanas are not trying to kink their hair like Africans for "something different."
Im not sure where u live, but yes they do... cornrolls and rasta style dreads.

Matter of fact I see alot whites trying to dread or cornroll too.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimichipilli
Quote:
Funny how these Chicanas are not trying to kink their hair like Africans for "something different."
Im not sure where u live, but yes they do... cornrolls and rasta style dreads.

Matter of fact I see alot whites trying to dread or cornroll too.

I live over in the Highland Park area
and I see WAY more chromed-over fake blondes
than I ever see cornrolls.

In fact, I can't remember the last cornroll I saw here.


It's sad to see dark-skinned women with fake blonde hair
actually believing they fooling people that are real blondes.

It's sad on so many levels.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-25-2005
Guerita7290's Avatar
Guerita7290 Guerita7290 is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 336
Default

Im with p1NKT3ArZ on this,,,,Wut r u talkin bout ____history?

__________________
TR f LWN Lw LLiiN RM M
[F]*[U]*[C]*[K]* [L]*[O]*[V]*[E]::Ya no QUiiER0 LL0RAR,Ya no QUiiER0 UFRiiR,NEEiiT0 TU AM0R iin Tii N0 PUEDO ViiViiR::
[[i AiiNT TLLN NO Lii ,VN A THUG LADy CRii,BUT ii HOW NO FAR,ii CRY GANGTA TAR]]
→♥La Guerita
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default Re: RE: fake blondes

Quote:
Originally Posted by citlalin
White blonde women can expect to be portrayed as being beautiful--among the privileges. White blondes are NEVER used is advertisements for seeking bankruptsy lawyers, seeking substance or spousal abuse help, or having bad credit. It's always darked haired and/or dark skinned people who are portrayed as needing those services/assistance.


That's a very good example. All this blonde mania is coming from the tv. It's very much also hitting our people in Spanish-language TV shows where you see Scandanavian-looking people speaking spanish and claiming they represent us.


I don't totally blame the women for trying to look more white.
They are doing it because they know our men will drool over a white blonde girl and unzip their zipper for that blondie the first chance they get.


(But since most of our guys can't get a REAL white girl, they will settle for a fake blonde Mexican, where they can at least PRETEND they are with a white girl.)

Sadly, I understand why they would want to look blonde like a white girl...just like you said Citlalin, they want to up their status.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-25-2005
MaYaN_SuN's Avatar
MaYaN_SuN MaYaN_SuN is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: For your sake, hopefully not in your girls buttcheeks O_o
Posts: 726
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

lol I don't know about that..

I think some might do it cause white girls have blonde hair, but I think most Mexi broads do it cause it looks good on some of em..

But seriously, the fuck is up with that and puerto rican women dyeing their hair red? lol..
__________________
//Signature Edited - Broke too many rules
Check:
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25908
For more info.

- "your not allowed to crush his hopes and dreams unless your his real parent. he needs someone who'll love him and teach him how to shoot a gun and only show him the GOOD porn."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaYaN_SuN
but I think most Mexi broads do it cause it looks good on some of em..


TRANSLATION:

"Damn those white blonde girls look so much sexier than Mexican ladies.
I prefer it when Mexican ladies look like those sexier white girls.
White girls turn me on more than Mexicans."
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-25-2005
MaYaN_SuN's Avatar
MaYaN_SuN MaYaN_SuN is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: For your sake, hopefully not in your girls buttcheeks O_o
Posts: 726
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

lmfao..technically Mexican girls are the 'new white girls.'

But when it comes to a womens hair, there has to be thousands of different motives for why and what they do to it...Talkin about women's hair here, how many dumb ass girls did you see with pink hair after that singer 'pink' came out?

Mexi hoe dyes her hair blonde, she's doin it cause she prolly thinks it looks cuter or somthin, but I doubt theres any white girl motives behind it...There might be though, cause it's not like ima fuckin mind reader or anything. But white girls dye their hair fuckin purple, brown, black, they'll put some highlights in it etc etc..

Tryin to figure out why females dye their hair is like tryin to figure out the fuckin cosmos..
__________________
//Signature Edited - Broke too many rules
Check:
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25908
For more info.

- "your not allowed to crush his hopes and dreams unless your his real parent. he needs someone who'll love him and teach him how to shoot a gun and only show him the GOOD porn."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-25-2005
ChicanoStar ChicanoStar is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Close to Randy's Donuts
Posts: 86
Send a message via Yahoo to ChicanoStar
Default

Of course its to look European. I'm really tired of all that shit though. People talk about brown pride, La Raza and Latino unity. That's all bs i've been discriminated more by my own "people" then whitey has ever.
__________________
Something clever.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaYaN_SuN
lmfao..technically Mexican girls are the 'new white girls.'
They're trying to be. Cos thats the Mexican men drool over.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MaYaN_SuN
Tryin to figure out why females dye their hair is like tryin to figure out the fuckin cosmos..

In this case, it's very simple:

they are dyeing their hair blonde bec thats what they see on tv as "sexy" and they know Chicano/Mexican men get hard-ons for blond white girls more than a natural Mexican.

So I can't totally blame them for wanting to look more like a white girl looks.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-25-2005
MaYaN_SuN's Avatar
MaYaN_SuN MaYaN_SuN is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: For your sake, hopefully not in your girls buttcheeks O_o
Posts: 726
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
They're trying to be. Cos thats the Mexican men drool over
I don't know about that lol...Go to school campus's you'll see the Mexi hoes with white guys and black guys..

In the barrios Mexi hoes gettin trains ran on them by other Mexican foos and black foos lol..

Out east, those Puerto Rican homos are tossin Mexi hoes up like free government cheese..

Those middle aged white guys that are married to White women will cheat on there wifes with Mexi hoes, get there Mexi mistress pregnant and than leave the girl and the kid to be a bastard lol..

And just think about how many blaxicans and white'sicans are gonna be running around 20 years from now? lol Thats going to reflect on our reputation as people in this country...lol Thats some shit I personally can live without..

So the trick is to fuck Mexi hoes the same way everyone else does, but you marry a bish from Colombia or Venezuela or somthin. I know not all Mexican girls are like that lol but theres a shit load that are, so you gota think about what kind of culture your gonna put your child into, if you even end up havin kids..
__________________
//Signature Edited - Broke too many rules
Check:
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25908
For more info.

- "your not allowed to crush his hopes and dreams unless your his real parent. he needs someone who'll love him and teach him how to shoot a gun and only show him the GOOD porn."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-25-2005
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default

Quote:
Chicanas dye their hair blonde because they know CHicanos prefer to date white girls (preferably blonde ones) and if they can't get a REAL WHITE GIRL, then they can at least setltle for a FAKE BLONDE and pretend she's an almost-white girl.


hmmm. Chicanos prefer to date white girls?

Is this a fact?

I'm a Chicano and I dont prefer white girls or blondes.



Quote:
You will NEVER see a natural, white blonde woman waiting at a bus stop or riding a bus. I know because I've been using the bus for years and years and across multiple states/regions. Being blonde ups your rank in society--and trickles down to having more privileges--like not having to wait for a bus.


Seriously. Do you know how dumb this sounds?

You ride the bus IN YOUR CITY and you know that nowhere else in the continental U.S. is a blonde riding a bus?
You should get your head examined. Both you and the guy that started this thread.
__________________
The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-25-2005
YUMA YUMA is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: My casa
Posts: 429
Default

Lol @ this thread . Oh god . I actually liked you threads they where interesting but dude you killed it with this one. Im not gonna go into details Damian and Kool basically said what I had to say. Its the hair for god sakes , they want a diff. look . Thats how girls are , If you were one youd understand .
__________________
Sometimes the right road seems like the less traveled but thats life....
www.xanga.com/Yumis
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-25-2005
Veronica's Avatar
Veronica Veronica is offline
Wifey
Gunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fresno CA
Posts: 1,409
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahuac_History
The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE...



TO LOOK WHITE!


"But I dye my hair blonde to look prettier..."



Prettier than what?????

Prettier than Mexican?!




Chicanas dye their hair blonde because they know CHicanos prefer to date white girls (preferably blonde ones) and if they can't get a REAL WHITE GIRL, then they can at least setltle for a FAKE BLONDE and pretend she's an almost-white girl.


that's a retarded statement, i'm sorry but i disagree, people dye thier hair for many reasons, i'm a hair dresser and people dye thier hair for thier own personal reasons, self expression, current trend, experimintation,you name it...
so if someone dye's thier hair red, they want to be a tomato?? blue? a smurf?? get real... times change , we are not i the 30's.. like i said retartded...i have men that are probably are more chicano than you and me combined, and they come in and i give them BLONDE hi-lites too.. big deal??

i mean who the hell cares anyway??

Last edited by Veronica; 04-12-2006 at 10:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-25-2005
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default

Over here on the westside of LA I see very few Chicanas w/ full out fake blonde doos. I see quite a few with either blonde,red,pink, or whatever highlights. Maybe in certain areas it might be a more visible problem but I do not see that here.

Like Anahuac said he lives in Hihgland Park. I havent been there for a minte but last time I was there no whites,blacks, or others in sight.IM sure Highland Park being a strong brown city could very well reflect a clue a trend happening in other Mexican/Brown commuites. Here on the Westside of LA , Mexicans still seem to be the majority but there is a gang of diversity in terms of nationalities. Like I said before,coming from my WestLA perpectivem, I do not notice many Chicanas w/ fake full blonde heads, but the ones I have come across are not very aware of their culture i.e. calling themselves hispanic, and the like.

In their majority when i speak to these full headed fake blondes I can sense a lot of insecurity in their Mexican/Browness so I would conclude that it is quite ofen a case of them trying to look white. Albeit I do not belive that to always be the case. I know some girls that have died their hair blue(usually streaks,not full out) just so they can match with all their blue wardrobe.

If anything I notice more girls trying to be more Black than anything, at least on this side.
But we can only judge so much, if at all, beacuse then all the judging and finger pointing turns out to be counterproductive. BUt I think many (mexicans) often assume that so and so is not proud to be mexican for whatever reason. There are some that say I am not a "real" Mexican cause I dont speak much Spanish and listen to Hip Hop. Little do they Im the deepest mother fucken Purepecha/Mexihka on this side of the city.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-25-2005
LA-Native's Avatar
LA-Native LA-Native is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,249
Default

Quote:
Chicanas dye their hair blonde because they know CHicanos prefer to date white girls (preferably blonde ones) and if they can't get a REAL WHITE GIRL, then they can at least setltle for a FAKE BLONDE and pretend she's an almost-white girl.
Your wrong, i prefer latinas over any other race. I love my girls with brown or black hair. Preferably with black hair, asi me gusta y asi me calientan hahaha.
__________________
Lakers 09/10 Repeat Champs
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-25-2005
VeryVicalicious's Avatar
VeryVicalicious VeryVicalicious is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: "602 AriZa"
Posts: 703
Default

I thought it was becuz blondes have more fun Or that they just wanted to be a pineapple head...
__________________
I MAY NOT BE THE CHIC YOU WANT TO BE WITH IN 5 YEARS....
BUT I'M THE CHIC YOUR GUNNA BE THINKIN ABOUT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE....


~I DON'T TALK FAST...YOU JUSS LISTEN SLOW~
http://www.myspace.com/infamousvictoria
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-25-2005
Anahuac_History Anahuac_History is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California, OCCUPIED ANAHUAC
Posts: 1,081
Default

A fake blonde is just that = a FAKE BLONDE.


An imitation blonde.

A wannabe blonde.



No one is fooled that fake blonde Chicanas are TRUE blondes.


This post hurt some feelings because it is TRUE.


Why is it Chicanas overwhelmingly prefer to dye their hair blonde as opposed to purple or green?


Hmmm...because blonde "whitens you up"
and covers the shame of being your true self for all to see and appreciate.


This is what Europeans have done to our people:
they have installed this monstrous self-hate and psychological preference for blonde.

Look at what they have done to our people.
__________________
WATCH THE MEXICA MOVEMENT CONFRONT RACIST MINUTEMEN/SOS TO THEIR FACES
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/m...aster_race.wmv
http://www.mexica-movement.org
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chicanas! chi_towns_finest_hyna General Discussion 10 07-29-2007 07:15 PM
Calling ALL Chicanas!!! ChicanaRealm Websites and Webpages 2 12-26-2005 06:01 PM
Why are so many Chicanas shallow? ChicanoWopHybrid General Relationship Talk 43 03-22-2005 09:40 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.