Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > Environment and Environmental Issues

Environment and Environmental Issues Topics about our environment and environmental issues such as global warming, environmental racism, corporate corruption that is involved with the air/water/ground pollution and destruction of the world. A section devoted to this crucial topic that deserves to stand out where we can share our concerns and issues that affect Grand Mother Earth and Grand Father Sky.

Old 07-21-2009
Veterano

Default Feds Prepare To Tax Toilet Paper In Name Of Climate Change

Feds Prepare To Tax Toilet Paper In Name Of Climate Change
Posted By admin On July 21, 2009 @ 9:33 am In Featured Stories | 223 Comments
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
The vampiric and gluttonous feeding frenzy currently being enjoyed by the federal government under the pretext of climate change is set to be expanded with a range of new taxes on products disposed of via waste water, including cosmetics, toothpaste and toilet paper.
The “Water Protection and Reinvestment Act,” H.R.3202, introduced last week by Representative Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore), will be “financed broadly by small fees on such things as bottled beverages, products disposed of in wastewater, corporate profits, and the pharmaceutical industry,” according to Blumenauer’s fact sheet.
Though the taxes are “designed to be collected at the manufacturer level,” only the most naive would doubt that multinational corporations would just pass the cost on to the consumer in the form of higher prices, as is routine.
Items disposed of in wastewater, such as toothpaste, cosmetics, toilet paper and cooking oil will be subject to a 3% excise tax, while water beverages will be hit with a 4% tax, “because these products wind up in the water stream and require clean up by sewage treatment plants,” according to the bill.
The legislation also cites “climate change mitigation” as a justification for imposing the taxes. The Feds’ new feeding frenzy will rake in around $10 billion dollars a year.
  • A d v e r t i s e m e n t
The bill even defines “toilet tissue” in section 4172. “The rulemaking to define what rises to the level of a bottom-wipe is in the name of a good cause: to tax the stuff,” writes Chris Horner. “The current band of feds don’t think you’ve paid enough tax — this has been established ad nauseam — and now want a dedicated revenue, er, stream, to pay to replace corroded pipes and overburdened sewer systems nationwide.”
The necessity of cleaning up a water supply poisoned with the toxic soup of human disposals seems like a reasonable proposal, especially in light of evidence that antiandrogens in our rivers and lakes are contributing to global sperm reduction and essentially chemically sterilizing men, and yet when the filters are ready to be installed at water treatment facilities that would remove this junk, the government steps in and blocks them under the justification that they contribute to CO2 emissions.
The fact that the global warming feeding frenzy has now reached a level of insanity to the point where the federal government is essentially preparing to tax us to defecate and urinate shows how far down the line we really are. What’s next? A tax on breathing? After all, we humans exhale that evil life-giving poisonous gas carbon dioxide. The New York Times actually introduced the idea of the government imposing a tax on breathing in a March 2007 editorial.
As we are lectured about the necessity of why we must have every aspect of our lives regulated and taxed in order to save the earth, we learn that the government’s last efforts to do so, during the ozone layer scare of the 80’s and 90’s, actually harmed the environment.
The Washington Post reported on Monday that hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), introduced in the 90’s to replace ozone-depleting gases in deodorants, fridges and air conditioners, actually “act like “super” greenhouse gases, with a heat-trapping power that can be 4,470 times that of carbon dioxide.” So while the government was brow-beating us about the evils of emitting CO2 because it apparently caused global warming, they were actually mandating that we use a gas which contributed to global warming to an substantially greater degree.

Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/feds-prepare...limate-change/
Old 07-22-2009
Gunner

Default Re: Feds Prepare To Tax Toilet Paper In Name Of Climate Change

get back to us when it actually gets to the senate...kthanks
Old 08-17-2009
Director

Let me get this straight.. they're going to tax the shit out of the American tax payer to pay for healthcare for 15% of the country's population without coverage? That's some bull. Sweep them under the Medicaid/Medicare rug and call it a day.

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Old 08-18-2009
Veterano

huh, when I buy toilet paper at the drug store - they already tax it....

its nothing new
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 08-18-2009
Veterano

Asswipe.
Old 08-18-2009
Estudiante

Alex Jones

"Y entonces nadie preguntará quién sembró lo que se cosecha" - Subcommandante Marcos

Stand up for the Underdog,
Speak for the Unspoken.

Old 08-18-2009
Gunner

reminds me of the mexicans(in Mexico), they out there in the public bathrooms selling you toiletpaper....how much per sheet? damn man....
Old 08-18-2009
Director

^^ OH YEA. I actually have pic's of that stuff...

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

Old 08-18-2009
Veterano

^^ you do?

Old 08-19-2009
Director

Yeah that and the misspelled signs they post outside of the bathrooms. Crazy Mexicans.

Old 08-19-2009
Veterano

^^^ They got pics of you begging to let you use the toilet.
Old 08-19-2009
Director

Using the toilet is free, its the toilet paper they charge you for. I usually just bring my own. OH GOD I WAS JUST REMINDED OF A SCENE THAT HAPPENED IN GUADALAJARA.

To sum it up, I took a giant ass shit in a women's bathroom. As I sat there reflecting my thoughts, I noticed how unbelievably clean the bathrooms were. Not only that, there was period blood in the garbage. That's when I realized I was in a women's bathroom. FML.

Old 08-22-2009
Banned User
Veterano

lol
Old 10-01-2009
Banned User
Maestro

Send a message via ICQ to Unido Send a message via AIM to Unido Send a message via MSN to Unido Send a message via Yahoo to Unido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
nah, but I tore up your daughter...
that's one talented future cock-sucker of America you have there
must take after her dad
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=24
Old 01-26-2010
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
I highly recommend buying recycled toilet paper sold at Trader Joes. It's great quality too