Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > Environment and Environmental Issues

Environment and Environmental Issues Topics about our environment and environmental issues such as global warming, environmental racism, corporate corruption that is involved with the air/water/ground pollution and destruction of the world. A section devoted to this crucial topic that deserves to stand out where we can share our concerns and issues that affect Grand Mother Earth and Grand Father Sky.

Old 04-23-2013
Mocoso

Default Public Service Announcement From Exxon

Dont assume that when people speak of the sacrifices they've made that they are speaking of self sacrifice. The wolves here are disguised as sheep and the sheep are framed and slaughtered by the wolves.
Old 04-25-2013
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to _aztec_princess_ Send a message via Yahoo to _aztec_princess_
Default Re: Public Service Announcement From Exxon

These things make me so angry. Have you seen videos about how all the factories are affecting the population of the border and the children are having health effects. I wish I remembered the name of the documentary.