Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 02-15-2005
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to ChicanoWopHybrid
Default Why are so many Chicanas shallow?

I know not all are, but there is a huge majority of one's that are. All they want in a guy, is for him to be this little peloncito/pseudo thug/pretty boy/Chicano backstreet boy from the barrio hybrid! Plus so many are into smoking weed and shit, and look down on a real vato, cuz he knows better than to do that stupid shit! I mean what gives? I tried a good part of my life to find that right Chicanita, with a sweet heart, sharp mind, purified soul, and an all around good person. Looks matter a little bit, but not as much as one's spirit and desire for life!

After all this time, all I can run into are cholas, who love the kind of guys I mentioned above. The type of chicken shit fool, who will beat them, cheat on them, yet the jaina will still love him and be heart broken over that piece of shit. Hell even some of those "peloncitos", you all chase after, are fags in disguise(trust me, I know some gay people who can sniff them out). Yet a genuine all around ok guy like me comes around, I am put down first of all, cuz I am a half-breed, second of, cuz I am heavy set, and thrid, cuz I don't need to act like a fake thug, when I know that I am capable of being a BAD MUTHA in real life.

So what gives ladies?? Out of all of you in this freakin site, not one can say any interest towards me?? I find that hard to believe. Funny thing is, I have dated girls who are'nt Mexican before, and they had the sweetest of souls that you can imagine. For example, I dated this half black, half Japanese girl. I had all the Chicanas hating on me, cuz this cool as girl was rolling next to me in my SUV! Then shit is different, then the attitudes and race traitor names start getting throwin my way. Yet I have seen plenty of Chicanas with white dudes! Oh well, call it pathetic, cuz I can careless what you male fucks on this board think. For all it matters I hope you all get the cancer in the ass! But for the female boarders, give me an answer. Cuz this vato is about to give up on his own kind! Arato!
Old 02-15-2005
Chicle

Location: Costa Rica, loving the beautiful hot weather and mi pais!!!
Send a message via AIM to ChicanaRica69 Send a message via MSN to ChicanaRica69 Send a message via Yahoo to ChicanaRica69

Ouch man, as a chicana that hurts. I´m for realz to, but anyways me being a chicana i gota admit i love pelones, they are hella bomb, well some of them, my first and only love is a pelon and well i love him not because of his looks, but because of the person who he is, he has never disrespected me in such ways and if he ever does no matter how much i love him, i will leave him because i know that i deserve better than that. There are a lot of girls out there who go for personality and not looks, right now though a lot of girls are caught up in only looks but they don´t focus on the most important thing in a guy, their personality and who they really care. I always say you could be the ugliest person in this world physically but be the brightest and the most beautiful inside. That´s why i like to get to know all kinds of guys and well i have dated some not so attractive physically but that have big hearts and who care a lotl. I liked them and well i´m still friends with them, not my fault i fell in love with a pelon with a good ass heart and great personality. But you´re right, most girls, i don´t know if on this sight, but most girls just go for only looks and i personally think that that´s just wrong, because the bombest motherfucker on this earth could be the one who treats a girl like shit and why have a bomb ass guy if he´s just going to be treating you like a rag? No point, but don´t lose faith, one day you´ll find that chicana who loves you for you, but remember one thing, not all chicana´s are like that, even if the majority as you say are, not all, good luck though, al ratoz......
*Se van a la chingada!

*Un Consejo*: Learn to value every little thing you have,
no matter how little,
because anything can happen at anytime and you can
Old 02-15-2005
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to LatinKing Send a message via MSN to LatinKing Send a message via Yahoo to LatinKing
Default Re: Why are so many Chicanas shallow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicanoWopHybrid
All they want in a guy, is for him to be this little peloncito/pseudo thug/pretty boy/Chicano backstreet boy from the barrio hybrid!

Old 02-15-2005
Juarol

el colmo de colmos LOL.
Old 02-15-2005
La_Chavalita07

Default POs'

WELL YEAH AS A CHICANA IT HURTS BUT, AS YOU SAID NOT ALL OF US ARE LIKE THAT YEAH I HAVE DATED WHITE HALF BLACK AND MOST IMPORTANT I LIKE MY RAZE BETTER... AND I HAVEN'T DATED A GUY THAT TRIES TO PUT ME IN CHECK AND NOT DEARS TOUCH ME CAUSE THATS THE DAY I FORGET IM AQ GIRL AND HES A MAN CAUSE WELL AS GIRL WE TRY NOT TO GET RAN OVER JUST CAUSE WE ARE GIRLS AND WELL ABOUT ALL THAT DOING DRUGS I'M NOT GOING TO LIE I HAVE DRINKED AND GOTTEN DRUNK BUT, BY MY SELF .... AND WELL NEVER SOMEKED AND LETS KEEP IT LIKE THAT AND WELL GIRLS THAT DO DO ALL THAT SHIT WE ARE JUST TRING TO BRING UP A BACK UP SO GUYS NOR GIRL TRY AND GET SMART ....UNDERSTAND? WELL WHAT IM TRING TO SAY IS THAT US GIRL JUST WAITING TO FIND THE RIGHT MAN TOO AND WELL WE HAPPEN TO FIND GUYS THAT ARE A BIG NONO AND WELL WHAT ELSE DO WE DO GET TO KNOW THEMAND IF WE DON'T LIKE WELL KE SE VALLAN A LA CHINGADA OH,NO?

WELL "{CHICANOWOPHYBRID}" WELL ALL YOU DOING IS LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACES AND NOT RIGHT THERE WERE YOU AT CAUSE US GIRL ASK THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT YOU GUYS PUT THERE,,, BUT, TO BLIND TO SEE WERE THERE FOR YOU AND YOU ARE LOOKING SOME WERE ELSE WRONG SOME WERE ELSE... SO HOW ABOUT GIVE US A SECOND CHANCE TO ALL THE CHICANAS OUT THERE.?

CHICANA FOR LIFE

"BLOOD IS THICKER THAT WATER" AND WELL JUST LOOK WERE YOU LEAST EXPECT THEM TO BE?

ISABEL
Old 02-15-2005
SuaveHighTimes

Default Re: POs'

Quote:
Originally Posted by La_Chavalita07
CHICANA FOR LIFE
I dont get that....

Does that mean you have a choice? Like one day you could wake up and say "i dont want to be chicana anymore"? I mean, if you really are chicana, arent you going to be chicana for life anyway because its what you are, not who you choose to be?

Its like a black guy saying, "I'm black for life". As if one day he could wake up a white guy by his choice.

Want to explain it to me?

Oh, back on topic:
NOT ALL chicanas are shallow, but many of them are. But they will eventually grow up from their gangsta loving ways and eventually look for a nice guy that wont do them any harm.

So yeah, you'll get some sloppy seconds, but by then they will know exactly what they want.
Old 02-15-2005
Chicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicanaRica69
Ouch man, as a chicana that hurts. I´m for realz to, but anyways me being a chicana i gota admit i love pelones, they are hella bomb, well some of them, my first and only love is a pelon and well i love him not because of his looks, but because of the person who he is, he has never disrespected me in such ways and if he ever does no matter how much i love him, i will leave him because i know that i deserve better than that. There are a lot of girls out there who go for personality and not looks, right now though a lot of girls are caught up in only looks but they don´t focus on the most important thing in a guy, their personality and who they really care. I always say you could be the ugliest person in this world physically but be the brightest and the most beautiful inside. That´s why i like to get to know all kinds of guys and well i have dated some not so attractive physically but that have big hearts and who care a lotl. I liked them and well i´m still friends with them, not my fault i fell in love with a pelon with a good ass heart and great personality. But you´re right, most girls, i don´t know if on this sight, but most girls just go for only looks and i personally think that that´s just wrong, because the bombest motherfucker on this earth could be the one who treats a girl like shit and why have a bomb ass guy if he´s just going to be treating you like a rag? No point, but don´t lose faith, one day you´ll find that chicana who loves you for you, but remember one thing, not all chicana´s are like that, even if the majority as you say are, not all, good luck though, al ratoz......
The thing is, mother nature forced me to be a pelon! I'm no peloncito, pero my head is shaved right down to the skin(no I'm no fucking skinhead ). I also still dress cholito style and have a goatee, and always keep myself groomed! i can careless if it sounds pathetic! But I know that right Chicana is on this site!!! Heck, here is a pic of me, when I was drunk and my other friend dared me to post it on another site(you know who you are,Perra Spliff)!!!

<< MOD EDIT :: Read the Forum Rules, Removed post due to Gang Crap. >>

photo removed ** due to gang related content**
Old 02-15-2005
Gunner

Oh my god.

Love is like a flower; even the most beautiful kind dies.
-Till Lindemann
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Old 02-15-2005
Wifey
Gunner

first of where in the heck do you live honey, i mean maybee you should move or quit meeting girls in the clubs or whatever!!! and (ghetto girls)...

but it sounds to me like you just have a personal problem with "women", the way women have anger towards men, when they have been dissed, hurt, or turned down...i mean in that case, you should just make a giant judgement on WOMEN not races...I mean if your happy dating a black, white, asian , green person, that's cool!! who ever said you are supposed to stick to just ONE race?? i mean it's on you...if your happy thats what matters!!! I doubt anyone would care if your turned your back on Chicana's, i mean that's just 3rd grade....

i think you sound like a positive level headed guy, who has just had enough of the same ol drama, and is looking for some answers.....

that's no reason for you to insult the other male members on this board, (who don't think your post is gay), but could of probably givin you really good advice from a male perspective... (the last comment about the ass thing)

anyhow...good luck and if you gave up on us hot ass chicana's, well that's your loss...(jk)...

but i wish you the best....*v*
Old 02-15-2005
Veterano

Quote:
All they want in a guy, is for him to be this little peloncito/pseudo thug/pretty boy/Chicano backstreet boy from the barrio hybrid!

Bro, arent you like 28 yrs old?
I agree that what you described is true for a lot of the females on this site, but thats because a good portion of the girls here are little teenagers.
I'm probably not what most of these little teenaged girls want either, but it doesnt bother me one bit. I'm a man and I like women. Not little girls that thinks something as silly as a shaved head makes a guy attractive.

Quote:
Plus so many are into smoking weed and shit, and look down on a real vato, cuz he knows better than to do that stupid shit!

What does smoking weed have to do with anything? How does smoking weed qualify as stupid shit?

Quote:
Yet a genuine all around ok guy like me comes around, I am put down first of all, cuz I am a half-breed, second of, cuz I am heavy set, and thrid, cuz I don't need to act like a fake thug, when I know that I am capable of being a BAD MUTHA in real life.

Thats life. Develop some coping skills. No one is loved and admired by all.

Quote:
So what gives ladies?? Out of all of you in this freakin site, not one can say any interest towards me??
I find that hard to believe.

Uh, Not many girls from this site have shown an interest in me and you dont hear me complaining. If you are dead set on finding true love (or whatever), then try a personals website or something.
Were you expecting a bunch of women to flock towards that ridiculous thread you started where you dedicated the song "candy girl" to all the women of the board?
That shit was cheesier than Velvetta.

Women can smell desperation and it isnt a turn on for them.

Lastly, you talk about Chicanas being shallow yet in your last thread begging for female attention you went on to brag about your vehicle and owning your own house (or something like that).
It seems like you are playing the game as much as any female. Trying to impress women with your material possessions will only attract shallow women.

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 02-15-2005
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveHighTimes
Quote:
CHICANA FOR LIFE
I dont get that....

Does that mean you have a choice? Like one day you could wake up and say "i dont want to be chicana anymore"? I mean, if you really are chicana, arent you going to be chicana for life anyway because its what you are, not who you choose to be?

Its like a black guy saying, "I'm black for life". As if one day he could wake up a white guy by his choice.
lol funny stuff.

i think it would be dumb of me to say "i'm tired of the chicanos i keep bumping into! all they want is a 'hoodrat' with bleached hair and black lipstick!" and then walk down a gang neighborhood to find anything different.

i don't like using the word hoodrat but i just wanted to make my point accross.
Old 02-15-2005

damnnnNNNN

i love my "RAZA" when i was younger i loved my pelones and till this day they still seem to catch my eye. but what i dont understand is WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PICKING UP ON HYNAS? cause what you described seems to be in a back yard neighborhood party. i dont know how old you are pero if your not in your teens anymore dude GROW UP...

your looking for love in all the wrong places.

it doesnt matter what you have or what you look like its who you are on the inside that counts..

you sound like a smart guy but with a fuked up attitude.

if you want attention change the tude dude...
Old 02-15-2005
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveHighTimes
Quote:
CHICANA FOR LIFE
I dont get that....

It's possible to stop being chicano/a. It's not as extreme as waking up one day and being white but people do sell out.

If a chicano/a doesn't consider themselves chicano/a, they cease being chicano/a.

It goes back to how each of us interprets what chicanismo is. To me it's more than physical(how you look, where you were born, etc) it's a mental state as well.

And although it's not possible to change your physical characteristics of being chicano, it is very possible to change your mental state.
Old 02-15-2005
Meme

YA!! I call them coconuts!! brown outside, white inside......
Old 02-15-2005
Travieso

Send a message via MSN to mida Send a message via Yahoo to mida

There are lots of kind hearted chicana girls out there, in fact they are everywhere I have a hard time believing you cant find them. Maybe it is you who are too caught up in appearances. Either that or your just too jaded from the past to be able to recognize a good girl when she is right in front of you.
Either way you can't go out and fall in love like it's some kind of mission. Soy isnt a supermarket.
Sit back relax enjoy making some friends and love will find you! When you least expect it, you'll have it.
Old 02-15-2005
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by mida
There are lots of kind hearted chicana girls out there, in fact they are everywhere I have a hard time believing you cant find them. Maybe it is you who are too caught up in appearances. Either that or your just too jaded from the past to be able to recognize a good girl when she is right in front of you.
Either way you can't go out and fall in love like it's some kind of mission. Soy isnt a supermarket.
Sit back relax enjoy making some friends and love will find you! When you least expect it, you'll have it.
Mida you are right on..... it took me awhile to realize and practice what you said - but since then I have been happier and more open to relationships. LOL and I am older than dirt. LOL

ChicanoWopHybrid look inside of yourself and see if any of your past relationships has changed your outlook. I didnt get to see your picture - but if you are looking for a good woman - then you also have to be a good man - otherwise you are going to attract the opposite of what you search for.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 02-15-2005
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

I stay away from the chola girls. There are a lot of Chicanas I like bc of their mind. I think a few things that I have become and know is from them. A few of them I went out and stuff. I just think you need to find better girls.
Old 02-15-2005
Veterano

ChicanoHybrid,

I know that you love those great oldies as do I. Your posts where youre begging women to take an interest in you reminded me of this classic Sam Cooke song...

"Another Saturday Night"

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody,
I have some money ‘cause I just got paid.
How I wish I had someone to talk to,
I'm in an awful way.

I blew in town I week ago, I ain't seen a lotta girls since then.
If I could find ‘em I could get ‘em, but as yet I haven't met ‘em,
That's why I'm in the shape I'm in Ohh

I'm in an awful way.

Another fella told me, he had a sister that looked so fine.
Instead of being my deliverance, she had a strong resemblance to a
Cat named Frankenstein Ohh

I'm in an awful way.

It's hard for a fella, when he don't know his way around,
If I can't find me a honey to help me spend my money,
I'm gonna have to blow this town Ohh

I'm in an awful way.

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 02-15-2005
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljano

This reminds me of the song:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

LOL
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 02-15-2005
Gunner

Send a message via AIM to *Dedra* Send a message via MSN to *Dedra*

that reminds me of an old Ramon Ayala song i've heard before..lol can't remember the name though

Love Never Fails!
www.myspace.com/lilchulita8907

Old 02-15-2005
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica
first of where in the heck do you live honey, i mean maybee you should move or quit meeting girls in the clubs or whatever!!! and (ghetto girls)...

but it sounds to me like you just have a personal problem with "women", the way women have anger towards men, when they have been dissed, hurt, or turned down...i mean in that case, you should just make a giant judgement on WOMEN not races...I mean if your happy dating a black, white, asian , green person, that's cool!! who ever said you are supposed to stick to just ONE race?? i mean it's on you...if your happy thats what matters!!! I doubt anyone would care if your turned your back on Chicana's, i mean that's just 3rd grade....

i think you sound like a positive level headed guy, who has just had enough of the same ol drama, and is looking for some answers.....

that's no reason for you to insult the other male members on this board, (who don't think your post is gay), but could of probably givin you really good advice from a male perspective... (the last comment about the ass thing)
i totally agree with what you said..
Old 02-15-2005
Chicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljano
ChicanoHybrid,

I know that you love those great oldies as do I. Your posts where youre begging women to take an interest in you reminded me of this classic Sam Cooke song...

"Another Saturday Night"

I'm in an awful way.

I blew in town I week ago, I ain't seen a lotta girls since then.
If I could find ‘em I could get ‘em, but as yet I haven't met ‘em,
That's why I'm in the shape I'm in Ohh

I'm in an awful way.

I'm in an awful way.

It's hard for a fella, when he don't know his way around,
If I can't find me a honey to help me spend my money,
I'm gonna have to blow this town Ohh

I'm in an awful way.
I actually like that song, you perra! But any ways, I think it could be Sacramento itself. People here are different than they are in other cities. Weird bunch they are! Maybe I should head back to the Bronx! But I doubt there is an influx of Chicanas there!
Old 02-15-2005
Chicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica

anyhow...good luck and if you gave up on us hot ass chicana's, well that's your loss...(jk)...

but i wish you the best....*v*
Dang Vero! You sound like the type of girl I am looking for! Whats up?
Old 02-15-2005
Travieso

Send a message via MSN to ChicaAngel23 Send a message via Yahoo to ChicaAngel23

unfortunatly i didnt get to see your pic....damn moderators..lol...j/k..but i have to say this....first off like many others said im not one to judge on looks...at all...i like to get to kno the person better and know hes true nature and what he's really all about...befor i start haveing feelings for him....i mean looks can be a bounus but not the most important part....and about the whole chola thing....speakin completely on behalf of me.....i kno this may sound conceted or whatever but i kno i have a good heart, mind, and soal...yeah i may do some bad things, smoke weed, and some other things but to me that doesnt make me a bad person, jus a bad couple of things i do....anyways the point i wanted to get across is dont judge a whole group of people (chicanas) for jus the ones that you have met....not all are like that...me for example , jus let the right one come to you....
Old 02-15-2005
Mocoso

Not again, LoL....this reminds me of another thread posted by another "man" on this site although he was very disrespectful about it.

Either way, you can't do anything about people's preferences (pelones, cholitos, etc.) and I think stereotyping these type of men and the girls that are attracted to them isn't all fair either. My boyfriend is a pelon and that has nothing to do with the type of person he is. If he was just a typical sterotype I wouldn't be with him. He has a really big heart and is one of the nicest people I have ever came across in my life and most importantly, treats me like a queen So, people's preferences are their preferences, just as you have yours.

Also, just because girls on this site haven't been hitting you up like crazy doesn't mean Chicanas are shallow. As someone said before, many girls on this site are young and may not want a serious relationship, or even know what they want for that matter. Others probably don't have hooking up with someone over the net on their agenda, or maybe they're taken.

I think you probably have just had bad experiences in the past (as I'm sure we all have, Lord knows I did) but you have to realize that you can't write off all women because of one or some bad picks. So keep your head up and your mind open
Don't give in mi prietita tighten your belt, endure. Your lineage is ancient, your roots like those of the mesquite firmly planted, digging underground toward that current, the soul of madre tierra-your origin.