Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Identity

Identity Anything pertaining to Identity issues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #226  
Old 09-09-2006
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Temperz

Well She READ Wrong and REPLIED Wrong
Not to mentioned that she started talkin’ SHT to wrong person.
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 09-09-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Not to mentioned that she started talkin’ SHT to wrong person.

Obs... You're Making Me Wanna Beat Her Up

lol Jk.


But Yea. She Didnt Figure that I Wont Shut Up if She Makes Me Mad.
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 09-09-2006
MrPinche's Avatar
MrPinche MrPinche is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: san diego cali, north mexico
Posts: 2,195
Send a message via AIM to MrPinche
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Well, you type as if you wanna be white.
how do you be not white?
__________________
"Well, Americans:
What, nothin' better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too.

Who's usin' who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too..." white stripes
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 09-10-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinche
how do you be not white?
Actually, To Tell You the Truth... I COULD Imagine a White Girl Talking the Way She Portrayed The Message She Was Trying To Get Across.
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 09-10-2006
MrPinche's Avatar
MrPinche MrPinche is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: san diego cali, north mexico
Posts: 2,195
Send a message via AIM to MrPinche
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Temperz
a White Girl Talking the Way She Portrayed The Message She Was Trying To Get Across.
que?
__________________
"Well, Americans:
What, nothin' better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too.

Who's usin' who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too..." white stripes
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 09-10-2006
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinche
how do you be not white?
How do you be not white? WTF?
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 09-11-2006
GoldenArms's Avatar
GoldenArms GoldenArms is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BIB's Cleavage, Population Me!
Posts: 3,021
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahuac_History
The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE...



TO LOOK WHITE!


"But I dye my hair blonde to look prettier..."



Prettier than what????? Prettier than Mexican?!


Chicanas dye their hair blonde because they know CHicanos prefer to date white girls (preferably blonde ones) and if they can't get a REAL WHITE GIRL, then they can at least setltle for a FAKE BLONDE and pretend she's an almost-white girl.


Selena: natural looks, glamorous, sexy, and successful.
She wasn't a bottle-blonde.



#1 album on Billboard charts and
Texas named April 16 "Selena Day."
To look white? Why would a Chicana want to look white? What does blonde hair have to do with being white? It's hair...
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 09-11-2006
Cal's Avatar
Cal Cal is offline
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Marland
Posts: 8,513
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

GoldenArms had blonde hair.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 09-11-2006
GoldenArms's Avatar
GoldenArms GoldenArms is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BIB's Cleavage, Population Me!
Posts: 3,021
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmanani
GoldenArms had blonde hair.
Funny you say that, I have family members who were born with blonde hair.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 09-11-2006
Dee's Avatar
Dee Dee is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Island
Posts: 12,944
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

i gotta confess i really love Lucille Ball so i want to try be like and look like her.
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 09-13-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinche
que?

LOL

That, I Could Picture A White Girl Talking/Typing the Way SHE DID
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 09-13-2006
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

CLoset BLONDE^^^.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 09-13-2006
spm spm is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 714
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

idk some gurls b gettin them highlights and damm it looks good on them they b looking fine as hell damm
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 09-13-2006
MrPinche's Avatar
MrPinche MrPinche is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: san diego cali, north mexico
Posts: 2,195
Send a message via AIM to MrPinche
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio
CLoset BLONDE^^^.
LOL
__________________
"Well, Americans:
What, nothin' better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too.

Who's usin' who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too..." white stripes
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 09-14-2006
Veronica's Avatar
Veronica Veronica is offline
Wifey
Gunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fresno CA
Posts: 1,409
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

i love being blonde.
Reply With Quote
  #241  
Old 09-14-2006
KaryLaPrincesa's Avatar
KaryLaPrincesa KaryLaPrincesa is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: La Ciudad de los Vientos *Chicago*
Posts: 3,836
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

i also love blonde hair.
__________________
www.myspace.com/karylaprincesa
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 09-14-2006
La_Chinita07's Avatar
La_Chinita07 La_Chinita07 is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 436
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

I Only Put Highlights! To Dye My Hair Blonde Would Be JUSt Wrong! I Would Hate To Touch It Up All The Time Cause Of Dark Roots! Highlights Are Better! THEY LOOK NICER TO ME
__________________
Cuantas veces me oyes decir cuando estoy junto ati que te amo!!!!

Last edited by La_Chinita07; 09-14-2006 at 08:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 09-17-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio
CLoset BLONDE^^^.

Uh...Sure Buddy
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 09-17-2006
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

SO are you denying it, Temperz?
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 09-17-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

YES I'm Denying It.


[I Meant "Sure Buddy" In a Sarcastic Way]
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 09-17-2006
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Ahh, i see. Well ya know i was being sarcastic back, right? lol.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 09-17-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Nooo... I DIDNT Know.


__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 09-17-2006
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Well as the cartoon G.I.Joe used to say"NOW U KNOW AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!...GO JOE!!!!"
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 09-17-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

lmao!

And Once Again, I Was Being Sarcastic.

Let Me go Play with My Little Toy Soldiers.

jk
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 09-18-2006
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Toy soldiers? IS that the boyfriend u were talking abou taking with you to the Movies? No one you are scared, THET FAKE, GET A REAL MAN THAT IS NOT PLASTIC AND GREEN AND 1-2INCHES IN HIEGHT, lol.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chicanas! chi_towns_finest_hyna General Discussion 10 07-29-2007 07:15 PM
Calling ALL Chicanas!!! ChicanaRealm Websites and Webpages 2 12-26-2005 06:01 PM
Why are so many Chicanas shallow? ChicanoWopHybrid General Relationship Talk 43 03-22-2005 09:40 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:24 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.