Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Religion

Religion Discuss your opinoins, faiths, beliefs, doubts, and/or philosophy.

Old 08-16-2009
Fresh Meat!

Smile Who is Allah?

Who is Allah?

It is a known fact that every language has one or more terms that are used in reference to God and sometimes to lesser deities. This is not the case with Allah. Allah is the personal name of the One true God. Nothing else can be called Allah. The term has no plural or gender. This shows its uniqueness when compared with the word god which can be made plural, gods, or feminine, goddess. It is interesting to notice that Allah is the personal name of God in Aramaic, the language of Jesus and a sister language of Arabic.

What does it mean to believe in Allah?

Ans: To believe in Allah means to believe in total perfection, and uniqueness.
It means to believe in His prophets because they are His, and He sent them. We can not pick and choose. A Muslim must believe in all the prophets of Allah.
It means to believe in the Angles! We must love them all. We cannot hate an Angel say, for example, Michael to whom rain and the vegetation of the Earth are attributed or Gabriel to whom revelation (bringing down the scriptures to the prophets) is attributed.
It means to believe in Allah's predestination of good and bad.
It means to believe in the last day: The day of Judgment.

What does Islam mean?

The Arabic word Islam simply means 'submission', and derives from a word meaning 'peace'. In a religious context it means complete submission to the will of God. 'Mohammedanism' is thus a misnomer because it suggests that Muslims worship Muhammad (peace be upon him) rather than God. 'Allah' is the Arabic name for God, which is used by Arab Muslims and Christians alike.

How do we know Islam is the truth?

1- It is the only religion that holds Allah as One, Unique, and Perfect.
2- It is the only religion that believes in the sole worship of Allah, not Jesus, not an idol, and not an angel, only Allah.
3- The Quran does not contain contradictions.
4- The Quran contains scientific facts, which are 1300 years ahead of their time. The Quran, while revealed 1400 years ago contains scientific facts, which are only now being discovered. It is not in contradiction to science.
5- Allah has challenged the world to produce the like of the Quran. And He says they won't be able to.
6- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the most influential man in history. In the book "The 100 most influential men in History", written by non-Muslim, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was #1. Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was #3. It should be noted that even the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was a prophet sent by Allah. Would Allah allow a false prophet to be so successful? No. Even the Bible refers to this in Deuteronomy 18:19. A false prophet would die!!! Yet Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not die till he completely conveyed, and taught Allah's religion.
7- He had many prophecies, and all of his prophecies have come true, or are still coming true.

Who is Jesus to us?

Jesus (peace be upon him) is a true prophet, sent by Allah like Moses, Abraham, Lot, Noah, Jonah, Joseph, etc (peace be upon them)

Is Allah the same as what Christians call "the father"?

Allah is the Creator, who Jesus (peace be upon him) worshipped. He is the Creator who spoke to Moses and split the sea for Moses and his followers. That is Allah. But Allah tells us: "Say Allah is one, He is Perfect, He has never begotten, nor was He begot, and there is no one equal to Him."

What about someone who has never heard of Islam?

Allah is the most just. It is inconceivable to perceive of anyone acting with more beneficence than Allah. Allah is the most just and in the Quran He said: "We will not punish without sending someone to warn you". The "We" here is the majestic we used in Arabic. So if a person never heard about Islam, and was never warned clearly, Allah would have a special test for that person that He knows is equal to the chance that person would have had on earth.

What about non-Muslims do; they go to heaven?

Allah only accepts Islam. He says in the Quran: "Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it won't be accepted of him, and he will be one of the losers in the hereafter". I would rather lose anywhere, but not lose in the hereafter. This is because hellfire is eternal. It never ends and we never die when we go there, if we go there

Old 08-16-2009
Estudiante

Default Re: Who is Allah?

Oh my God! You seriously piss me off!

muslim = not jehova's witness

stop this crap, it's ****ing irritating

"Y entonces nadie preguntará quién sembró lo que se cosecha" - Subcommandante Marcos

Stand up for the Underdog,
Speak for the Unspoken.

Old 08-16-2009
Fresh Meat!

Did not understand what Tcolin!
Old 08-20-2009
Maestro

Quote:
Is Allah the same as what Christians call "the father"?

Allah is the Creator, who Jesus (peace be upon him) worshipped. He is the Creator who spoke to Moses and split the sea for Moses and his followers. That is Allah. But Allah tells us: "Say Allah is one, He is Perfect, He has never begotten, nor was He begot, and there is no one equal to Him."
Christians do not believe that God was begotten/begot.

Isn't it true that Muslims consider Allah a Master and not a Father?
But what the idiot fails to understand is that: there is no "blond gene" and yet there are people who are born blond
Old 08-20-2009
Banned User
Veterano

I dunno but this girl (who is muslim) called me: Oh Allah Oh Allah! I'm cummiiiiiiiing!!
Old 09-21-2009
Fresh Meat!

Quotes From the Qur'an

"Say, 'He is Allah, the One;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begets not, and neither is He begotten;
And there is nothing that can be compared to Him."
Qur'an 112:1-4

[ 1 ] Say: He is Allah,the One and Only

[ 2 ] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute

[ 3 ] He begetteth not, nor is he begotten

[ 4 ] And there is none like unto Him .

gogo.fathey@yahoo.com
Old 10-12-2009
Gunner

puro spam!
Old 10-20-2009
Banned User
Maestro

Send a message via ICQ to Unido Send a message via AIM to Unido Send a message via MSN to Unido Send a message via Yahoo to Unido

Quote:
Originally Posted by baljamin1 View Post
Allah is the who whose creates us and creates the whole world and all the creature is the universe is bounded in front of him he is our master one and only and and we worship him
Allah was a terrorist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
nah, but I tore up your daughter...
that's one talented future cock-sucker of America you have there
must take after her dad
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=24
Old 01-26-2010
Fresh Meat!

Allah is the alimghty one..
he put us here on this earth
so im return we must worship no one else but only him..
Allahu Akbar!
Old 01-26-2010
Director

Allah chingada?
Old 01-26-2010
Banned User
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXanabelXx View Post
Allah is the alimghty one..
he put us here on this earth
so im return we must worship no one else but only him..
Allahu Akbar!
for some reason I felt like an explosion was coming
Old 01-27-2010
Vainglorius Humility
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to QMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Californio View Post
Allah chingada?
u bastard i was just gonna say that
Old 01-27-2010
Banned User
Veterano

hahaha
Old 06-22-2011
Maestro

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicanoDan
Default Re: Allah????????????

Did you know apparently the Sailors who buried Osama Bin Ladens body at sea were Chicanos and Muslims..

The three Grabbed hold of the body bag began swinging and chanting

Allah Una

Allahs Dos

Allahs tres

And fed his ass to the sharks!!
Old 06-22-2011
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicanoDan View Post
Did you know apparently the Sailors who buried Osama Bin Ladens body at sea were Chicanos and Muslims..

Allah Una

Allahs Dos

Allahs tres

Ok, I had a good chuckle at that.

Dead fundies would never cause me to cry.
Old 06-22-2011
Supporter
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicanoDan View Post

Allah Una

Allahs Dos

Allahs tres

^Pobre revoleto didn't get your joke.
Old 06-23-2011
Maestro

There is no god of any kind .... Therefore there is no one true god
All Religion is of the man made variety .. yours is no different
I do like the idea about the heaven full of virgins though.. unless I have to blow myself up to get there..... Then not so good

Oh he did but I didn't bug him... gotta respect a little self control.. Most of the chilluns around here would got all ass hurt and gone into name calling and the such..

Having said that

A "modern" Islamic couple preparing for a religious wedding meets with their Imam for counseling.
The Imam asks if they have any last questions before they leave.

The man asks " we realize it's a tradition in Islam for men to dance with men, and women to dance with women, but at our wedding reception, we'd like your permission to dance together."

"Absolutely NOT!!" Says the Imam. "It's immoral. Men and Women always dance seperately."

"So after the ceremony I can't even dance with my own wife?"

"No" answers the Imam, "It's forbidden in Islam"

"Well Okay", Says the man, "What about sex? Can we finally have sex?"

"Of course!!" Says the imam with a big smile, "Allah ho Akbar! Sex is ok within the marriage ...how else do you expect to have little towel heads?"

"What about different positions?" asks the bride.

"Allah ho Akbar! Not a problem Variety is the spice of life!!" replies the Imam

"Woman on Top?" the man asks

"Absolutely" Says the Imam , Allah Ho Akbar One of mine and the goats favorites!"

"Doggy Style" asks the wife

"Go For it! Allah ho Akbar"

"On the Kitchen Table?"

"Yes Yes.. Allah Ho Akbar! "

"Can we do it with all five wives together on rubber sheets with a bottle of hot oil, a couple of vibrators, candles, leather Strap on dildos, Handcuffs, whips, a bucket of honey, bottle of lube and a Bukkakki Video?"

"Oooh I like your style and Yes Allah Ho Akbar You may indeed!!"

"Can we do it standing up?"

"NO!" replies the Imam sternly and obviously taken aback...

"Why Not?" asks the confused groom...

"Because that could lead to dancing!!"

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 06-23-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-26-2011
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to Lamberto Quintero
Default Re: Attitudes of life and the mercy of the Prophet - peace be upon him -

Can you eat bacon, get drunk and have sex for pleasure?
Old 06-27-2011
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamberto Quintero View Post
Can you eat bacon, get drunk and have sex for pleasure?
Apparently no pork alkyhal or sex for fun....Pinche spammer

Last edited by ChicanoDan; 06-27-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-22-2011
Supporter
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by simba View Post
Try when stressed and depressed to put your head on the ground and prostrate to God and say Glory to my Lord Supreme beyond the narrow and guide me to the true religion will feel happy and solve your problems and rest assured I do that when you are alone in your room after a shower and hygiene, such as prayer a Muslim to remember my words when they encounter a problem
^What do YOU do when you're sexually frustrated?
Old 07-22-2011
Gunner

All religions try to prevent you from the desires of making contact with a vagina/penis

i'm dick, i'm dale, bitch i'll fuck you at free will
Old 07-24-2011
Supporter
Veterano

lmao!
Old 12-22-2011
Prospect

Angry Re: Who is Allah?

Hey, I read the Koran and I remember that Allah, all gracious and merciful, chooses His own believers, and DOES NOT NEED you to help that along. This forbids all that preaching-you must be a Muslim- or your going to Hell stuff. That is what makes born again Christian's ONE WAY - MY WAY attitude intolerable. Read SURA 109, and stop making Muslims looks bad.
Old 07-31-2015
Fresh Meat!

Angry

CHICANO DAN
you worthless little peace of shit

you r such a biig fat lier cow

how could you said such a thing man? i get you didnt' accept wht the other man wrote but it doesn't give you the right to talk crap about muslims and why they do

you see, where ever you go you finde good and bad people. we never hate no-muslims the fact is i have many freinds around the world but we never fought about soemthing we can not understand it any way

so back off doc , and don't say anything but if you have something useful to say
pls

THE MUSLIMS NEVER SAID THE ARE ANGELS , wihch means there is no perfect mortal in this life , we're humans so we make mistakes , but you forget about all good things and you just kepping to talk about a mistake over and over again. lets be fair at once.

the people are all the same Muslims , Christians , Jewish like our prophet Mohamed said in :// There is no difference between an Arab or non-Arab except by piety and Piety is here , and point his finger to his heart// , wich means the diffrence between all of us is pety in heart nothing alse. and he said as well ://People are equal like the teeth of a comb//
he didn't said Muslims but he said people. pls be an open minded and read about Mohamed life to see how it's life was. and like the god said in his sacred book://26.an exact recompence 27.for verily,they used not to look for a reckoning 28.but the belied our Ayat(proofs) completely 29. and all things we have recorded in a book 30.so taste you(resultes of your our actions) no increase shall we give you,exept in torment//. sadaka lah 3adime. there are many people Disparage on islam but the fact is they are no muslims. the god said://
Whomsoever Allah guides, no one can mislead, And whomsoever Allah allows to stray no can guide//

and he said://And the Jews have said, the Christians do not (stand) on anything, " and the Christians have said, "The Jews do not (stand) on anything, " and they recite the Book. Thus the ones who do not know have said the like of their saying. So, Allah will judge between them on the Day of the Resurrection wherein they used to differ.//
don't judge islam and muslims just bcs you watch movies and videos in intrnet come to live between us and you'll see. ask your people who lived with muslims.
finally let me ask you a question i want you to answer it

//there are many Folks in life, and one of them is the one an the others are not. tell me why would the creator of all let something like that happened in his earth without do anything?//
i know the answer so i hope you finde it as well.

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 07-31-2015 at 09:30 AM.