Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > Politics > Immigration

Immigration anything related to immigration issues

Old 01-05-2009
Banned User
Maestro

Send a message via ICQ to Unido Send a message via AIM to Unido Send a message via MSN to Unido Send a message via Yahoo to Unido
Default Re: Obama: AMNESTY AGENDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
liberal college students.
some of the most ignorant kids on earth.

Its is sad to see the more educated they get, the more ignorant they become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
nah, but I tore up your daughter...
that's one talented future cock-sucker of America you have there
must take after her dad
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=24
Old 01-07-2009
Director

Nigther1, let us elaborate on the made-up term coined by the one and only, nighter1. We all want to hear the idiologies behind the term and what it has led up to. We're literally, dying to hear. For every day brings us closer to our expiration

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

nighter1 debunks his own post

nighter1 cannot answer my question - OWNED.

nighter1's display of stupidity: Calls Black Taco's 'Racist'
Old 01-08-2009
Director

^^ I was referring to "pro-coconut", besides, this is my thread.

" What is past and cannot be prevented should not be grieved for" - American Indian Proverb

Old 01-08-2009
Director

^^ You mean the racism that has been present for the past 230 years? Does it hurt when I say it? Yeah, it exists. However, it has nothing to do with securing our borders from being illegally invaded by foreigners.

Old 01-08-2009
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighter1 View Post
If murder has been present for the past 230 years would it be ok to to murder?
is that you logic or reasoning?
Oh god no. I never said it was "okay". I never said Racism was "Okay" and I never said murder was "okay".

Quote:
I dont feel as hurt in the same way as you do!
especially, now that i know you are not proud of your mexican heritage. as u mentioned in your other post
If I wasn't proud of my Mexican heritage I would not continually go to Mexico year after year after year to celebrate the festivities with my Mexican family members in Mexico. It is one thing to take the new mainstream culture under your wing, and the culture you were born into under your other wing.

Quote:
Securing our borders , sounds like something out of a nazi movie...or a facist themed fear tactic.. inotherwords: something a bigot would say to instill fears of mexican families going to work, to get shot and raped in the desert and shot and killed and assaulted and intimidated...
What? People have been securing and drawing fences to keep people in, and others out. I have a fence separating my neighbor and I. Mexico has a border with Guetamala, and the U.S is even helping Mexico fund it. Pakistan and India has MILITARY personal armed to the teeth on the border. My own uncle was in South Korea fending off the northerners. Again, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. NO ONE IS TARGETING MEXICANS SPECIFICALLY FROM CROSSING. The main reason people actually WANT a high security border fence is because of the DRUG CARTELS THAT ARE TAKING OVER.
Quote:
if it was about securing our borders, then the President of the 9-11 attacks would have acted upon the cia and fbi reports ahead of time and responded in a timely emergency fashion, right?
Not right. No president has done anything to actively deport people since Eisenhowers racist tactics.

Quote:
until you can provide a valid reason to secure the border with evidence of WMD of some sort then i suggest you find a valid arguement to support your meritless- baseless out of thin air arguments.
1. Drug cartels
2. Illegal human traficking to be used for sex slavery, bondage
3. Exploitation of "La Raza" and other predominant Latin American ethnic groups
4. Tensions from American and illegal immigrants (Immigrants trashing American owned lands via squatting, trespassing which is also a crime)
5. If one commits a serious crime, they are a ghost in the country, they don't legally exist. A girl from Mexico was killed in my town by an illegal immigrant, I don't believe they've found him. That's because he's illegal, and he fled to Mexico.

And there are many many many more reasons.

Old 01-09-2009
Director

that you feel wouldnt approve or accept you for your culture customs and race?
if it were me i would embrace my culture with dignity and feel happy to bring about changes that would further my peoples travels and bring about love and respect for my people... you cant do that through being ashamed of yourself or race and culture , we have alot more than any white race,,, they dont have no taste or really any culture they are boring unless you like crumpets and tea...[/QUOTE]

That is you assuming things. I never said I never embraced my culture, or rejected it. And us having more then the white race is irrelevant as Mexican culture was heavily influenced by the Spaniards, you know, the ones you hate. We should embrace both the indians and the spanish, no matter what things they did in the past. This is who we are.

Quote:
Not true , look a the Bush factor and Doctrine, lets have secret prisons, and implement a law that helps us to torture and detain people with any laws of recourse and or due process,, talk about exercising uncontrollable power and acts of communism...
National security = not racism

1. We're not talking about U.S drug cartels, who do you think the suppliers are? It's causing problems for the southwest, and Mexico. This would actually be helping Mexico.

2. re-read what I said.

3. You can justify the fact that our people are being exploited - doesn't make it right.

4. We're not talking about legal immigration, we're talking about illegal immigration

5. No one is talking about race here, I'm saying they flee to their country of origin

Old 03-01-2009
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
if it were me i would embrace my culture with dignity and feel happy to bring about changes that would further my peoples travels and bring about love and respect for my people... you cant do that through being ashamed of yourself or race and culture , we have alot more than any white race,,, they dont have no taste or really any culture they are boring unless you like crumpets and tea...
LMFAO @ You DEBUNKING YOUR OWN POST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
That is you assuming things. I never said I never embraced my culture, or rejected it. And us having more then the white race is irrelevant as Mexican culture was heavily influenced by the Spaniards, you know, the ones you hate. We should embrace both the indians and the spanish, no matter what things they did in the past. This is who we are.

DUDE DON'T DELETE THIS, ITS CLASSIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Californio; 03-01-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2009
Director

Quote:
Californio, is debunked by his Fears on every Chicano forum OMFG Mexicans oh no! arrrrrrrrgh lmfao

Laughing to yourself again?

its a lonely world out there caley-oh

it doesnt matter if you edit and change my quotes and [misquote me or any chicano]

you FAILED Like at every Chicano Forum you been banned from with anti chicano propaganda and misquoting others and stalking them and harassing members , oh and annoying and fighting with Moderators...

How am I laughing at myself? You're laughing at yourself. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE. You just debunked your OWN post. LMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[QUOTE]
Quote:
if it were me i would embrace my culture with dignity and feel happy to bring about changes that would further my peoples travels and bring about love and respect for my people... you cant do that through being ashamed of yourself or race and culture , we have alot more than any white race,,, they dont have no taste or really any culture they are boring unless you like crumpets and tea...
LMFAO!!!!

Old 03-02-2009
Gunner

Goddamn you foo's type alot.
Old 03-02-2009
Director

I clearly just owned nighter1

Old 03-02-2009
Vainglorius Humility
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to QMX

Quote:
I clearly just owned nighter1
wow, so that now makes you the 2nd most ignorant person soy, congrats!
Old 03-02-2009
Banned User
Maestro

Send a message via ICQ to Unido Send a message via AIM to Unido Send a message via MSN to Unido Send a message via Yahoo to Unido

^ You must be the first. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
nah, but I tore up your daughter...
that's one talented future cock-sucker of America you have there
must take after her dad
http://www.soychicano.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=24
Old 03-02-2009
Director

^^

Old 03-03-2009
Director

^^ Yeah, definitely lies. Lies that are supported by reputable sources

Old 03-03-2009
Director

Quote:
you should vote for Rush Limburger, palin and mc kook

they are very reliable ,,, like the [republican recession is ,,,,, NEVER FORGET!]
Obama's policies are making the recession even worse.

Old 03-04-2009
Gunner

Damnz...thanks for the link Obs...good info.
Old 03-04-2009
Maestro

Quote:
WHAT?!?!?!!??!?!? HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!

If this amnesty passes, I forsee a huge backlash from the American people.
Obama was one of the snot nosed junior senators who prevented an immigration reform bill in 2006 when the democrats had control of the house and senate. Obama stalled the action until they were all at an impasse.

The drug war at the border will cause Obama to go back on his immigration reform promise. Don't be surprised. He has broken several promises already.

Stimulus Bill Broke 7 Obama Promises

From YouTube:

7 Broken Promises in Record Time

1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.)
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
Funny, but not one of Mr. Obama’s promises were met with the most expensive spending bill in our nation’s history.

Indeed, Mr. Obama has not kept his word on most of the bills so far passed, if any.

"...make sure that they are subject to a stiff penalty..." - Obama

"...make sure that they're learning English..." - Obama
Old 04-14-2011
Chicle

Talking Re: Obama: AMNESTY AGENDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamberto Quintero View Post
Your comparison between these people and inmates is retarded, much like most of what you write.

They're entitled to find their own way, the same that you are. You can go ahead and be a prick about things talking about laws and how special you are of a person since you have your citizenship, but the bottom line is you aren't about to do shit about it but whine on here.

Now you have a nice day little buddy.