Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > Politics > Immigration

Immigration anything related to immigration issues

Old 07-07-2010
Gunner

Default lol, they are about to be MAD AS FUCK! USDOJ sues AZ over immigration law!

Print Email Font Resize
U.S. Department of Justice sues Arizona over immigration law
James Rufus Koren, Staff Writer
Created: 07/06/2010 08:56:14 PM PDT

The U.S. Department of Justice is suing Arizona over the state's new immigration law, known as S.B. 1070.

The long-expected lawsuit, filed Tuesday in the federal district court of Arizona, asks a judge to overturn the controversial law, which requires Arizona law-enforcement officers to check the immigration status of people they suspect might be in the country illegally.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_15453256

"You can give me some head but keep the breakfast in bed, I'd rather spend my morning digging through some records instead" - Devin the Dude. GOAT Pimp MC
Old 07-07-2010
Gunner

Default Re: lol, they are about to be MAD AS FUCK! USDOJ sues AZ over immigration law!

People are gonna get really pissed off at the government if they overturn this law....which could mean more militias, minuteman, and stuff....
Old 07-07-2010
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente

Default Re: lol, they are about to be MAD AS FUCK! USDOJ sues AZ over immigration law!

The rise in militias/minutemen etc. has been an ongoing process for the past decade.

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Old 07-07-2010
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD View Post
People are gonna get really pissed off at the government if they overturn this law....which could mean more militias, minuteman, and stuff....

Not really. Most people realize that racial profiling is unconstitutional. They might not agree with illegal immigration, but they are level headed and see how wrong AZs law is.

"You can give me some head but keep the breakfast in bed, I'd rather spend my morning digging through some records instead" - Devin the Dude. GOAT Pimp MC
Old 07-07-2010
Gunner

yea, hopefully O comes out with a good speech afterwards....
Old 06-05-2011
Travieso

Hopefully they win the lawsuit and this will put a halt to other states following suit!
Old 06-17-2011
Chicle

Republican Governors, such as Jan Brewer of Arizona, are counter suing the Democratic Obama Admin over an Illegal Law , they know is Illegal and Unconstitutional , which means its Illegal.
Hate Laws and Hate Policies that discriminate are Illegal, Constitutional Law 101 .

Many of these Republican Public Servants are self serving racists. They Know what they are doing is not right, they do not care if it is hurting them for being racist or not. They have become open with it as long as most of them can talk amongst each other to give them a high five or keep the same kind of talk going for acceptance and approval.
They are mostly talking to themselves when they talk Republican Ideals of Anti Mexican Hate and Disparity Policy making.
The Republican Tea party offshoot , made it clear along with Republican elected leaders they would make Mexican Migration Illegal to be Passed in All Republican red Governed States.
which, is not only illegal and anti American by any standard of the Constitution or Democracy, even with their own Migration, it reflects the hypocrisy of their religion and own laws, which they have always been a traitor to. Mostly selective reasoning and lies to benefit only themselves.
Old 09-25-2013
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicanoParty View Post
Republican Governors, such as Jan Brewer of Arizona, are counter suing the Democratic Obama Admin over an Illegal Law , they know is Illegal and Unconstitutional , which means its Illegal.
Hate Laws and Hate Policies that discriminate are Illegal, Constitutional Law 101 .

Many of these Republican Public Servants are self serving racists. They Know what they are doing is not right, they do not care if it is hurting them for being racist or not. They have become open with it as long as most of them can talk amongst each other to give them a high five or keep the same kind of talk going for acceptance and approval.
They are mostly talking to themselves when they talk Republican Ideals of Anti Mexican Hate and Disparity Policy making.
The Republican Tea party offshoot , made it clear along with Republican elected leaders they would make Mexican Migration Illegal to be Passed in All Republican red Governed States.
which, is not only illegal and anti American by any standard of the Constitution or Democracy, even with their own Migration, it reflects the hypocrisy of their religion and own laws, which they have always been a traitor to. Mostly selective reasoning and lies to benefit only themselves.
I agree with you my friend, but what of the violence that the cartels bring to the border? How can we protect ourselves from both the racist politicians and the cartels if we arbitrarily open the borders?