Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > What's in the News

What's in the News Have a discussion about something going on in the News

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #51  
Old 04-23-2010
enserio's Avatar
enserio enserio is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,228
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Funny how some of these all-natural kooks can be just as amusing as the holy roller kooks.

And, who gives a shit if San Juan Capistrano doesn't want an In-N-Out? there's one like 3 freeway exits away.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-23-2010
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomNow View Post
On topic, dissonant ur self righteous attitude is never gonna accomplish shit. As a radical and progressive individual that I am I see no real harm in in n out having bible verses on their wrappers/packaging. The owners and big ups in that company have heir convictions and exhibit them. If u wear a shirt w/ ur convictions on them and go out in public then ure doing something similar. People can ignore you, like I'm sure they generally do.

There are bigger issues to deal with than hidden bible verses on the packaging of some relatively small burger chain, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec
I never said I loved it. What I was trying to say is that MSG is everywhere and most corporations find ways around it to say that there isn't. Even Trader's Joe is doing the same thing. I just think it's funny that you only want to point at IN-N-OUT.
Agree.

He comes off as a lame wannabe revolutionary like Ralo. No real thoughts, just a regurgitater of pseudo-anti establishment rhetoric.

These phonies need to get some real ideals rather than fighting against microscopic bible verses and MSG.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LA-Native
You either remembered the hat or you saved my picture to find a similar one on the net Queer!

Everyone knows what a train conductors hat looks like, genius.
__________________
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-23-2010
FreedomNow's Avatar
FreedomNow FreedomNow is offline
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wood!
Posts: 23,572
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

I'm so jealous. Why is my life so miserable. I have nothing going for me except for soy.
__________________
If you´re not ready to die for it, put the word ´Freedom´ out of your vocabulary- El Hajj Malik Shabazz

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-23-2010
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomNow View Post
I'm so jealous. Why is my life so miserable. I have nothing going for me except for soy.
x2
__________________
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-23-2010
iluvskittles's Avatar
iluvskittles iluvskittles is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 1503
Posts: 396
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyorco View Post
yeah whatever, but the food is awesome!
ewwww not even..
i prefer 2 eat mcdonaldss..
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-23-2010
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-23-2010
iluvskittles's Avatar
iluvskittles iluvskittles is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 1503
Posts: 396
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

yeahh..
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-23-2010
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

I was referring to McD's.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-23-2010
iluvskittles's Avatar
iluvskittles iluvskittles is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 1503
Posts: 396
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

iknoww..me 2..
but IN N OUT is worse
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-23-2010
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvskittles View Post
iknoww..me 2..
but IN N OUT is worse
incorrect
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 04-23-2010
iluvskittles's Avatar
iluvskittles iluvskittles is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 1503
Posts: 396
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

well thats what i think.. =/
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-23-2010
Cal's Avatar
Cal Cal is offline
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Marland
Posts: 8,513
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

why the fuck wasnt i invited to church!?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-23-2010
Dissonant's Avatar
Dissonant Dissonant is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hibernation
Posts: 1,939
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
I never said I loved it. What I was trying to say is that MSG is everywhere and most corporations find ways around it to say that there isn't. Even Trader's Joe is doing the same thing. I just think it's funny that you only want to point at IN-N-OUT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
I still love IN-N-OUT.
Same could be said about Mcdonalds. Innout is not exception except that their fries are made on the sport and the meat isn't as processed and adulterated. Both still get nuked by the radition gun.
In the MSG thread I think I point out at all fast food. Innout especially because they boast about all natural ingredients and they have their "Secret sauce". Nothing natural about MSG.

White people make the MSG and own both Innout and trader joes. Next time you're in the "latino" section of the supermarket,pick up a bottle of KNORR(MSG) and see where it comes from.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomNow View Post
On topic, dissonant ur self righteous attitude is never gonna accomplish shit. As a radical and progressive individual that I am I see no real harm in in n out having bible verses on their wrappers/packaging. The owners and big ups in that company have heir convictions and exhibit them. If u wear a shirt w/ ur convictions on them and go out in public then ure doing something similar. People can ignore you, like I'm sure they generally do.

There are bigger issues to deal with than hidden bible verses on the packaging of some relatively small burger chain, IMO.
Small, not really. You can ignore my post as well. I never asked you if my attitude was going to accomplish anything. Never said I was self righteous. I'm just going through the phases/stages of life. Knowing that MSG is a drug and a multi million dollar industry, I can safely say they do it for evil purposes. Just like when coca cola put cocaine in the soda.

Never meant to offend anyone here with my post and threads.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
Agree.

He comes off as a lame wannabe revolutionary like Ralo. No real thoughts, just a regurgitater of pseudo-anti establishment rhetoric.

These phonies need to get some real ideals rather than fighting against microscopic bible verses and MSG.
MSG makes holes in lab mice. It makes them blind as well. Didn't know my ideals weren't real enough. Phony human? user? wanna be revolutionary? really?

Last edited by Dissonant; 04-23-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-24-2010
tecpaocelotl's Avatar
tecpaocelotl tecpaocelotl is offline
The one and only
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 27,690
Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Same could be said about Mcdonalds. Innout is not exception except that their fries are made on the sport and the meat isn't as processed and adulterated. Both still get nuked by the radition gun.
In the MSG thread I think I point out at all fast food. Innout especially because they boast about all natural ingredients and they have their "Secret sauce". Nothing natural about MSG.

White people make the MSG and own both Innout and trader joes. Next time you're in the "latino" section of the supermarket,pick up a bottle of KNORR(MSG) and see where it comes from.
Now you're misquoting me. For that first quote, I was referring to MSG.

I don't get KNORR.
__________________
"Don't Demonstrate, Infiltrate! From within you can help those without." -Jorge Le Rand

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-24-2010
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Never meant to offend anyone here with my post and threads.

I don't think you have either. Yet you have all those neg reps.

And I don't know if anyone is offended, but you come across as an obnoxious conspiracy theorist who thinks their paranoia is actual insight.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
MSG makes holes in lab mice. It makes them blind as well.
Yeah, yeah and sugar is a drug, pork is the devil, and drinking piss has healing powers.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Didn't know my ideals weren't real enough.
Now you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Phony human? user? wanna be revolutionary? really?
yup

__________________
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-24-2010
SJ's Avatar
SJ SJ is offline
Site Admin
Presidente
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 18,476
Send a message via Yahoo to SJ
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Why is this even news?
now I get it. It was a setup to complain about MSG and the bible.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-25-2010
CaliPac's Avatar
CaliPac CaliPac is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,180
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmanani View Post
why the fuck wasnt i invited to church!?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-25-2010
Dissonant's Avatar
Dissonant Dissonant is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hibernation
Posts: 1,939
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
Now you're misquoting me. For that first quote, I was referring to MSG.
Yeah I know, but people love innout because it has....... just like they do with top ramen,doritos,mcdonalds,coca cola,etc

Quote:
I don't get KNORR.
cool beans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
I don't think you have either. Yet you have all those neg reps.
Funny you mention that because I've made a thread to address it and then it gets turned into a joke. Observer,Calmani,Ralo, for some reason get off on neg repping and leaving homosexual invites.From the few times I checked Observer took only 3 days to re neg me.To my knowledge you have to rep X amount of people before you can rep the same person.


Quote:
And I don't know if anyone is offended, but you come across as an obnoxious conspiracy theorist who thinks their paranoia is actual insight.
I believe my intuition on certain issues more than the deception spread on the tube etc


Quote:
Yeah, yeah and sugar is a drug, pork is the devil, and drinking piss has healing powers.
I actually agree with this chicks idea about sugar. In regards to pork, "you are what you eat". Urine has healing powers and beyond.

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-25-2010
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Whataburger > in-n-out
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-25-2010
GoldenArms's Avatar
GoldenArms GoldenArms is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BIB's Cleavage, Population Me!
Posts: 3,021
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyorco View Post
in-n-out>>>>>Whataburger>Urine

Fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-25-2010
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Nope
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-25-2010
GoldenArms's Avatar
GoldenArms GoldenArms is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BIB's Cleavage, Population Me!
Posts: 3,021
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyorco View Post
You have shown me the folly of my ways. You're truly wise beyond your years.
Word.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-25-2010
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Post more vids like this and you'll have more people supporting your agenda.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-25-2010
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

not really....
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-25-2010
El Californio's Avatar
El Californio El Californio is offline
Director
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Left Coast
Posts: 6,456
Default Re: City Rejects In-N-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Californio View Post
Post more vids like this and you'll have a better chance of people supporting your agenda.
Better?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:54 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.