Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Religion

Religion Discuss your opinoins, faiths, beliefs, doubts, and/or philosophy.

Old 08-12-2006
Prospect

Lightbulb are Jews racist?

HERE ARE SOME QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: AKA THERE BIBLE

The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.”
Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

“The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew.”
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

“Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form.”
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

“A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal.”
Coschen hamischpat 405

“The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs.”
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

“Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human.”
Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

“If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog.”
Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

“If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: “God will replace ‘your loss’, just as if one of his oxen or asses had died”.”
Jore dea 377, 1

“Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals.”
Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

“It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile.”
Sepher ikkarim III c 25

“It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah.”
Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

“A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands.”
Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

“Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.”
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

If a Gentile loses something, a Jew may keep it, even if he knows
the owner.
Bad Kamma 113b, p. 666

It is permissible to cheat a Gentile in court. Baba Kamma 113a,
p.667

All Gentile children are legally bastards, since Gentiles are only
animals.
Yebamoth 98a, p.670-671

God is displeased when Jews show hospitality to Gentiles. Sanhedrin
104a, p. 707

Living in the land of Israel gives one eternal life. Pesahim 113a,
p. 582

Jesus was a bastard born of adultery. Yebamoth 49b, p. 324

Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress. Shabbath
104b, p. 504

Jesus was guilty of sorcery and apostasy; he deserved execution. The
disciples of Jesus deserved to be killed. Sanhedrin 43a, p. 281-282

Christians are allied with Hell, and Christianity is worse than
incest. Abodah Zarah 17a, p.

Going to prostitutes is the same as becoming a Christian. Abodah
Zara 17a, p. 87
Old 08-12-2006
Travieso

Default Re: are Jews racist?

Ur stupid for posting this

Nunca sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes....

http://myspace.com/sofineimdivine

Last edited by chikana09; 08-13-2006 at 03:29 AM.
Old 08-12-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to _SaD_GiRL_

does it even matter??? who cares seriously everyone no matter if ur mexican, jewish, white, or w/e every one is racist in some way or another. why dosent any one on this site ever point out how mexicans can be racist?

Many times in life we only realize the importance of something once we have expierenced its loss.
And to think ahead of this possible loss helps us to truly appreciate the simplicity of someone being there.
This helps us to know that the time we are given is not being taken for granted.

R.I.P. Lucia Martino
Old 08-12-2006
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to MrPinche

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SaD_GiRL_
does it even matter??? who cares seriously everyone no matter if ur mexican, jewish, white, or w/e every one is racist in some way or another. why dosent any one on this site ever point out how mexicans can be racist?
jadaism is a religion... there are mexican jews all over the mexico and the us...
You're an immigrant too.

Who's usin' who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too..." white stripes
Old 08-13-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Send a message via Yahoo to El_arriero

You just joined and already this is your second post. Let me expose you for what you really are.

That stuff is fake. For instance, Jews don't believe in hell so they wouldn't say things like Christians are allied with Hell. You're just a damn idiot cutting and pasting every little hater-shit that you find on the internet.

Also, "310 Latino" the Jewish bible is called the TANACH, which is also called the "Old Testament" in the Christian bible. Nothing you wrote is from the Tanach you damn idiot. Do some research before propagating your viral stupidity.

No chicano would gladly call himself or herself a "latino". Also, no chicano would even give a damn enough to be an anti-semite. I suspect you are an ignorant Jew/chicano/minority-hater posing as an L.A. "latino" to give "latinos" or this site a bad name. You failed miserably.

Samuel Adams

Last edited by El_arriero; 08-15-2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-13-2006
Travieso

oooh snappy Arriero good job 4 pointing out he's a fake

Nunca sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes....

http://myspace.com/sofineimdivine
Old 08-13-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Thanks chikana09! No way this person is chicano.

Samuel Adams
Old 08-13-2006
Estudiante

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_arrriero
You just joined and already this is your second post. Let me expose you for what you really are.

That stuff is fake. For instance, Jews don't believe in hell so they wouldn't say things like Christians are allied with Hell. You're just a damn idiot cutting and pasting every little hater-shit that you find on the internet.

Also, "310 Latino" the Jewish bible is called the TANACH, which is also called the "Old Testament" in the Christian bible. Nothing you wrote is from the Tanach you damn idiot.

No chicano would gladly call himself or herself a "latino". Also, no chicano would even give a damn enough to be an anti-semite. I suspect you are an ignorant Jew-hater and chicano-hater posing as an L.A. "latino" to give us or this site a bad name. You failed miserably.
Damn kickback, who the fuck gave you the naming rights as to who should be called chicano. I dont see how he is giving soy a bad name...
damn you need to take some of your own advice because youre the one coming into every thread giving your typical asshole advice and airhead comments. Someone calling themeselves latino isnt a threat to soys "reputation"

some of these quotes do seem far fetched but others I have heard. I had a jewish friend in highschool and he said that Mexican and any other ethnic group who are jewish are really not recognized by theyre church (he had another name for it but I cant remember.)

He said that actually some jews are racist. I dont know if they are necessarily racist against all non-jews but he told me that some are raist against black and mexicans.
But just like in other race/religious group there are always racist people who will discriminate no matter what.

Last edited by Brown_Beauty; 08-13-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 08-14-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown_Beauty
But just like in other race/religious group there are always racist people who will discriminate no matter what.
You prove your point well Brown_Beauty.

Samuel Adams

Last edited by El_arriero; 08-15-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-14-2006
Maestro

Thumbs down Re: are Jews racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 310Latino
Living in the land of Israel gives one eternal life. Pesahim 113a,
p. 582
ok so i was just wondering how this shows racism? just wondering, i mean the others obvious racism, but this one....not so much. care to clue me in.

and seriously which book is this? harsh. lol
Old 08-14-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Seriously, this stuff is made up. For instance let's take all the quotes mentioning Jesus, which in those days was a name as common as "Jose" is in Mexico.

"It seems clear by now that there is no consensus whether Jesus is mentioned at all in the Talmud. Most of the supposed "blasphemies" of Jesus and Mary in the Talmud do not refer to them at all. However, there can be no denying, and no rabbi would deny this, that the authors of the Talmud did not believe in Jesus' messiahship or his divinity. If you are looking for Christian fellowship then Jewish literature is not the place to look. However, there is no basis at all to state unequivocably that the Talmud calls Jesus a bastard or that Mary was a prostitute who had sex with many men. As has been shown, those passages definitely do not refer to Jesus."

All of the 4 supposed mentions of Jesus in the Talmud are examined here including the original Hebrew or Aramaic.
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/jesusnarr.html

BTW, once again, the Talmud is NOT the Jewish bible. The Christian bible is built on the Jewish bible, which includes the Torah, The Prophets and the Writings. The Talmud is a collection of commentaries discussing the bible, as well as commentaries discussing the commentaries. That's the first sign that the person who collected all of the above doesn't know what they are talking about.

Samuel Adams

Last edited by El_arriero; 08-14-2006 at 06:03 AM.
Old 08-14-2006
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

Let me ask this. When can a person ask this type of question? I mean how m any post or how long do they have to be on soy to ask a question like this? Obviously the guy was new when he posted this, but so what? What does being new have to do with posting a topic or asking a question? And for that matter what does being or having Latino in their screen name have to do with being on soy at all?

Sal and many others have said countless times, while this site is a predominate chicano site, not everyone is one. There are whites and blacks, puerto ricans and salvadorians, ect, ect. So the person put up latino, sure it is not the same as chicano, BUT, it is their call on what they want to reffer to themselves as. I hate the word Hispanic and usually will not associate with any org that has that word in it, but that does not make me not befriend some of the people. Bottom line is he might not be chicano he might be mixed or something, hell he might even preffer the term Latino. His choice, i have known many who do not know what to reffer to themselves. They dont think they are chicano, ubt they dont like the word hispanic, so some go with Latino.

And now to his question. I dont know enough about the Jewish Bible and it is not my concern anyways. But this guy probably saw this somewhere, i doubt he pulled them all out of the book himself, and decided to ask about it here. Many of you say that it doesnt look right and it is harsh, but if you look back to many of the postings about the christian bible, you can see some of the same. As someone pointed out, old testament. IN where that bible talks about slaves and women and keeping them all in place, or osmething like that. Look around here and u will find where someone pointed that out. Same with the Qua'ran(sp?). But all those books were supposedly written so long ago and many followers todaay have usd the arguement that that was then and this is now and u can not take them into such literal context. So who knows. Alot of what he posted could be right, could be wrong. It does have page numbers, look it up and find out for sure.

As far as if they are racist. Well since it is a jewish bible, which would lead me to believe it is Judiasm religion, i would say NO not all Jewish people are racist. But not all Jewish people follow Judasim, or i wouldnt think they would anyways. Like a few pointed out, there are racist people in every race. There are more people in every race that has predjudices against others races and beliefs. You hear alot of how Older Jews are set in their ways and mayeb not be racist, but their comments might seem as such, but they are from another time and way of thinking. So, while some might, not all Jewish people are racist. And you can not go by their bible to tell if they are or not. If u did that then u can say all christians who follow thier bible are slave owners and keep women down.
Old 08-14-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio
As someone pointed out, old testament. IN where that bible talks about slaves and women and keeping them all in place, or osmething like that. Look around here and u will find where someone pointed that out. Same with the Qua'ran(sp?). But all those books were supposedly written so long ago and many followers todaay have usd the arguement that that was then and this is now and u can not take them into such literal context. So who knows. Alot of what he posted could be right, could be wrong. It does have page numbers, look it up and find out for sure.

And you can not go by their bible to tell if they are or not. If u did that then u can say all christians who follow thier bible are slave owners and keep women down.
Good point. I think some people can get away hater postings because they know the readers do not know either Hebrew or Aramaic and so cannot verify or read the real deal.

Samuel Adams

Last edited by El_arriero; 08-15-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-14-2006
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

OKay, so pointing that some of what was said if not alot of what was said in the main topic of this thread is wrong, that is fine. Maybe the person did not know, that is why he asked. Because he probably read this somewhere else and maybe he has asked on different forums, i dont know. I know for sure the few forums i have had a membership to, i usually have asked some of the same questions as i do here or post some that i have posted there. Simple fact being that different forums have different people, which means different opinions and ways of seeing things.

Oh and i doubt all preachers/ preist/ leaders of different churchs know Hewbrew or Aramaic as well. They might know some, but does not mean they know it fluently enough. Meaning that not only can most people not speak to atest to what was written and what it meant, but niether can those relifious leaders.
Old 08-14-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Yeah, I hear what you're saying Nelio. Only this kid asked a rhetorical question, "Are jews racist?" and then provided tweaked-out information for the reader to say "If this info is right, yeah they are racist." He wasn't asking a real question, where he wanted an answer. I believe is he is trying to find converts to his jew-hater outlook.

This was his first real post, which says to me, that he has a big chip on his shoulder with Jewish people and/or culture. A lot of us responded by saying that this guy estaba a little safado, if you know what I mean. Different people commented on that.

So he can post as much as he wants, but other people will respond and fight the negativity or stupidity as they see it, each in their own way. I think we are all trying to be fair gente here.

Samuel Adams
Old 08-14-2006
Banned User
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to Observer

Damn kickback, who the fuck gave you the naming rights as to who should be called chicano. I dont see how he is giving soy a bad name...damn you need to take some of your own advice because youre the one coming into every thread giving your typical asshole advice and airhead comments. Someone calling themeselves latino isnt a threat to soys "reputation"
-Brown_Beauty

Co-signed
Old 08-15-2006
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

topic moved to the appropriate forum.
Old 08-16-2006
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente

how dare u make a pro palestinian comment!?!? i mean, PALESTINE DOESNT EVEN EXIST!

hahaha..

that s what a lof of jews i encountered believe...

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Old 08-16-2006
Banned User
Presidente

Solitude,

I’ve been to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, and I think it reads “Prejudice” not “Racist” above the door. There is a tremendous difference between the two words.
Old 08-16-2006
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitude
I think the poster has a point that religions that think they are gods chosen ppl have a degrading and cruel view of others and it seems very very wrong to me for anyone to say they are gods chosen and the rest are bad.

Most Christians believe the same thing.

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 08-16-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow
Most Christians believe the same thing.
Exactly. They call it being "saved". And, if you don't have "salvation", then you are "damned". Salvation and damnation are just the Christian words for the similar concepts religions use to distinguish us from them.

However, most Ashkenaz "Jews" in the U.S. consider themselves Jews by culture and ethnicity and not by religion. The average Jew you meet on the street is a secular Jew, who like most other secular humanists, won't have anything to do with religion.

Samuel Adams
Old 08-16-2006
Vainglorius Humility
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to QMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitude
Bringing up this topic is interesting though cause once at Universal Studios I made a pro-palestinian comment and it seemed as if the whole place came to a halt. Even the rides came to a stop....lol
Old 08-16-2006
Banned User
Presidente

I'm right!? I'm on a roll today...
Old 08-16-2006
Prospect

so anyone that asks a question about jews is an anti semi?

if you dont believe anything i posted just see this video::
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00254881054584
Old 08-16-2006
Prospect

and for you info yo soy latino y que?