Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 02-21-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default My girlfriend talks about settling down...

My Colombian girlfriend has been hinting that she wants to settle down and get married soon. She started talking about having kids and how many. Despite all that sounding great, I do believe that we’re not ready for it. It has only been 7 months since we met through LoveMe site and despite things going well and serious between us, I still think we’re not in a stage where we should be talking about marriage.

We’ve already met and it has only been twice since we’ve been together face to face and although I agree that the distance is really troublesome, I want us to progress in a healthy time and way. I don’t want to hurt her when I talk to her about the fact that I get a bit uncomfortable when she talks about “starting a family.” Even though we are both financially stable and I know that we can afford to do all that… I just don’t feel that it’s the right time.

It’s not like I’m saying that I won’t be marrying her nor do I have no intentions to… it’s just that, it’s not the time for me yet. So how can I tell her without hurting her feelings? I don’t want to lose her and I don’t want this to be a reason for trouble between us, especially with this distance… what should I do? I need HELP!
Old 02-21-2018
Chicle

Default Re: My girlfriend talks about settling down...

Hey, what´s up? just be real, the more effort you put to smooth talk or lie, will make you try twice as hard to get your point across and hurt more than what it could probably be.

I was at the other end 2 times and daum, even though it hurt it was the best thing they could have done.

Soldado

Tags
advice