Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > Politics

Politics Politics and anything related to Political talk.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #26  
Old 05-27-2008
Ben_Dejo's Avatar
Ben_Dejo Ben_Dejo is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central CA
Posts: 2,995
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
don't get angry, bro.
I never once mentioned God in my arguments. I used science to prove that the acts are unnatural. You can kick and scream about it all you want, the fact remains you have no scientific basis to prove it is natural or that they are born that way.
If you want to agree to disagree I am fine with that, but don't accuse me of using God or my religious beliefs to prove my point since I have done none of that, the proof is there in my posts for everyone to see.
You're full of shit.....Period.

You're a "man of science"....Do you want to answer the other question?
__________________
Man who walk around with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...-Confucius
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
You're full of shit.....Period.

You're a "man of science"....Do you want to answer the other question?

it's obvious I touched a nerve. You are resorting to emotional arguments to defend the indefensible just as I had stated earlier some do.
Evolution (micro or macro) has nothing to do with this.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-27-2008
Ben_Dejo's Avatar
Ben_Dejo Ben_Dejo is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central CA
Posts: 2,995
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post

it's obvious I touched a nerve. You are resorting to emotional arguments to defend the indefensible just as I had stated earlier some do.
Evolution (micro or macro) has nothing to do with this.
Not emotional...You're full of shit.

Nothing emotional about that.

Provide scientific evidence that homosexuality is a disorder...otherwise, head on over to Bob Barr's tent where you can hate gays with other homophobes.
__________________
Man who walk around with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...-Confucius
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
Not emotional...You're full of shit.

Nothing emotional about that.

Provide scientific evidence that homosexuality is a disorder...otherwise, head on over to Bob Barr's tent where you can hate gays with other homophobes.
I have provided enough evidence to prove that homosexual behavior is unnatural. If it is unnatural it is a disorder. If you want to argue that it is a natural act then prove it. Don't evade the issue and stop with the emotional arguments.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-27-2008
Ben_Dejo's Avatar
Ben_Dejo Ben_Dejo is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central CA
Posts: 2,995
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
I have provided enough evidence to prove that homosexual behavior is unnatural. If it is unnatural it is a disorder. If you want to argue that it is a natural act then prove it. Don't evade the issue and stop with the emotional arguments.
Where is your evidence..?

Just admit it...Your homophobia is rooted in your religious beliefs.

You know what they say about homophobes.
__________________
Man who walk around with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...-Confucius
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
Where is your evidence..?

Just admit it...Your homophobia is rooted in your religious beliefs.

You know what they say about homophobes.

my evidence is in this thread and in the other gay thread.
your incessant need of calling me names and your constant irrational emotional outbursts while not providing one intelligent argument proves you have no defense for these repulsive acts. You're representing your homosexuality horribly with these emotional outbursts and not providing one intelligent argument.

Last edited by Jedi Master; 05-27-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-27-2008
Ben_Dejo's Avatar
Ben_Dejo Ben_Dejo is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central CA
Posts: 2,995
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post

my evidence is in this thread and in the other gay thread.
your incessant need of calling me names and your constant irrational emotional outbursts while not providing one intelligent argument proves you have no defense for these repulsive acts. You're representing your homosexuality horribly with these emotional outbursts and not providing one intelligent argument.
Where is your evidence..?

Give me one piece of SCIENTIFIC information that proves your point.

Repulsive acts according to who? You..? Your church..?

I think this definition pretty much sums your situation up. Pobre. :

Internalized homophobia (or ego-dystonic homophobia) refers to homophobia as a prejudice carried by individuals against homosexual manifestations in themselves and others. It causes severe discomfort with or disapproval of one's own sexual orientation. Internalized homophobia is thus a form of cognitive dissonance; the individual cannot reconcile the conflicting conscious or unconscious sexual desires with values and tenets gained from society, religion or upbringing.
__________________
Man who walk around with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...-Confucius
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
Where is your evidence..?

Give me one piece of SCIENTIFIC information that proves your point.

Repulsive acts according to who? You..? Your church..?

I think this definition pretty much sums your situation up. Pobre. :

Internalized homophobia (or ego-dystonic homophobia) refers to homophobia as a prejudice carried by individuals against homosexual manifestations in themselves and others. It causes severe discomfort with or disapproval of one's own sexual orientation. Internalized homophobia is thus a form of cognitive dissonance; the individual cannot reconcile the conflicting conscious or unconscious sexual desires with values and tenets gained from society, religion or upbringing.


deal with my arguments. Your lack of making any intelligent arguments and just resulting to silly accusations just discredits you more.
Go back and google something worthwhile.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-27-2008
Pelotero's Avatar
Pelotero Pelotero is offline
Banned User
Veterano
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Houstone
Posts: 7,339
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
You're full of shit.....Period.

You're a "man of science"....Do you want to answer the other question?
__________________
Quote:
"It's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German," he had said. "And then we go over to Europe and all's we'se can say is 'merci beaucoup.'"
Borock Hussien Obama Jr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimiizzzhhhiiippiiilllliiii
thanks, but i have no car and no money. i think it's just her time. she's already 10 yrs old so, she is an old lady.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-27-2008
Ben_Dejo's Avatar
Ben_Dejo Ben_Dejo is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central CA
Posts: 2,995
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post

deal with my arguments. Your lack of making any intelligent arguments and just resulting to silly accusations just discredits you more.
Go back and google something worthwhile.
No argument to be made. You stated that something you believe is based on some sort of scientific study. I say you're full of shit. Pretty simple.

You proved to one and all that you're a homophobe. That's plain to see. You fit the description pretty damn well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelotero View Post
How's that ignore button workin' these days, puto?
__________________
Man who walk around with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...-Confucius
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-27-2008
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi
Did you know that child abusers are more difficult to rehabilate than homosexuals? What does that tell you?
If a drug user affects society, or premarital sex promiscuity also affects society, how can you argue that homosexuals do not? Of course it does. I read a report a while back that children from homosexual parents score much less in school, why would that be?
FOr one, why would Homosexuals need to be rehabilitated? There is nothing wrong with them. SO ur argument there fails. And ur whole society argument is also flawed. It is based on the laws of the land and peoples fears that are instilled to them by wackos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi
I read a report a while back that children from homosexual parents score much less in school, why would that be?
Maybe that is because people like you are intolerant of homosexuals and give shit to the those childrens that take away from their main concentration. Also who cars what your article says, it is one article.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
No argument to be made. You stated that something you believe is based on some sort of scientific study. I say you're full of shit. Pretty simple.

You proved to one and all that you're a homophobe. That's plain to see. You fit the description pretty damn well.
your posts are full of it. I have done my best to remain as civil as possible with you but you continue to resort to ad hominem attacks. I have substantiated my claims sufficiently on how homosexual acts are unnatural. Whether or not you like them is your problem. You have yet to provide one argument countering mine. You resort to name calling and accusations of me practicing homosexuality. that pretty much sums up your whole tantrum here. If you have proven anything here it is that there are no intelligent arguments in defense of homosexuality.
Have a good day.

Quote:
FOr one, why would Homosexuals need to be rehabilitated? There is nothing wrong with them. SO ur argument there fails. And ur whole society argument is also flawed. It is based on the laws of the land and peoples fears that are instilled to them by wackos.
Maybe that is because people like you are intolerant of homosexuals and give shit to the those childrens that take away from their main concentration. Also who cars what your article says, it is one article.
you first have to prove there is nothing wrong with it. Until you do your arguments fall flat.

Last edited by Jedi Master; 05-27-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-27-2008
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

You have to prove there is something wrong with it. Thats why your arguments prove flat. The only thing you think you have is selected scientist. Your views come from somehwere else and you know it, your just trying to use a different view.

I have no need to prove that homosexuals are bad, immoral, a drain on society. But you do and those like you.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
You have to prove there is something wrong with it. Thats why your arguments prove flat. The only thing you think you have is selected scientist. Your views come from somehwere else and you know it, your just trying to use a different view.

I have no need to prove that homosexuals are bad, immoral, a drain on society. But you do and those like you.
lol
the burden of proof likes on the one affirming something. In this case you are asserting that this behavior is normal or okay. I disagree. I have provided sufficient evidence that these practices go against natural law and our bodies were not made for it thus proving it is wrong. You on the other hand that argues it is normal have yet to provide one intelligent argument in defense of your view.
So again, prove your view or admit you have nothing to substantiate it. I have a feeling you are like ben dover...I mean ben dejo...nothing to substantiate your claims just tired old emotional arguments.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-27-2008
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Like i said, i dont have to prove anything. Mainly cause i dont care what proof or what you have to bring to the subject says.

Like i said and i am not going to look up the articles because i dont care too. Your arguments are one sided and selected. But keep thinking they have merit.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
Like i said, i dont have to prove anything. Mainly cause i dont care what proof or what you have to bring to the subject says.

Like i said and i am not going to look up the articles because i dont care too. Your arguments are one sided and selected. But keep thinking they have merit.
my arguments are one sided and selected says the guy that doesn't care to read proofs on the subject. lol
the irony.
I knew this all long I just appreciate the honesty that you do not care to read facts. I have done 2 things here...provided scientific/medical proof that homosexual acts go against the natural law of sexuality and that people can argue against these deviant acts without having to use the Bible. Well...actually one more thing...those defending these practices always resort to name calling and silly accusations such as "homophobe" which only demonstrates lack of truly wanting to discuss the issue in a intelligent manner.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-27-2008
Ben_Dejo's Avatar
Ben_Dejo Ben_Dejo is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central CA
Posts: 2,995
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
my arguments are one sided and selected says the guy that doesn't care to read proofs on the subject. lol
the irony.
I knew this all long I just appreciate the honesty that you do not care to read facts. I have done 2 things here...provided scientific/medical proof that homosexual acts go against the natural law of sexuality and that people can argue against these deviant acts without having to use the Bible. Well...actually one more thing...those defending these practices always resort to name calling and silly accusations such as "homophobe" which only demonstrates lack of truly wanting to discuss the issue in a intelligent manner.
Still waiting to see your "scientific proof"...? Where is it..? Do you want to cite a specific study...?

Didn't think so....

Everybody that reads this thread knows that you're a homophobe. It pretty obvious. Why deny it...? Get in touch with those feelings. Embrace your homophobia.
__________________
Man who walk around with hand in pocket feel cocky all day...-Confucius
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
Still waiting to see your "scientific proof"...? Where is it..? Do you want to cite a specific study...?

Didn't think so....

Everybody that reads this thread knows that you're a homophobe. It pretty obvious. Why deny it...? Get in touch with those feelings. Embrace your homophobia.
lol
and still resorts to more name calling. Keep discrediting yourself...keep acting up...keep having these emotional tantrums to keep you from actually posting something intelligent. I actually made it easy for you, I gave you arguments which you could have attempted to counter but you did no such thing...you preferred to resort to ad hominem attacks. Desperate attempt to avoid the issue. Much like a child having a tantrum because he does not want to hear his parents talk some sense in him. Covering his ears and singing falalalalalala!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-27-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

I don't see anything wrong with 2 vaginas rubbing up against each other
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
I don't see anything wrong with 2 vaginas rubbing up against each other

bacterial vaginosis, HPV(genital warts/anogenital warts), "crabs," chlamydia, trichomoniasis and genital herpes are some of the things that can be transmitted. yummy!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-27-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

A male can get those diseases from bangin a vagina as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
There is no homosexual gene. Unless you can prove that they are born that way (the one asserting something has the burden of proof) then all you have is speculation and no science to back it up.
So if there's no homosexual gene then does that mean there isn't a heterosexual gene as well
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-27-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
So if there's no homosexual gene then does that mean there isn't a heterosexual gene as well
I'll let you ponder that one for a while.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-28-2008
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
Prove with scientific evidence that homosexuals are not born the way they are?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
There is no homosexual gene. Unless you can prove that they are born that way (the one asserting something has the burden of proof) then all you have is speculation and no science to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
There doesnt have to be a homosexual gene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
that's your scientific proof? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Dejo View Post
Evidence..? Where is yours..?
It's funny to read imbeciles hoping the ignorance of their opponent is greater than his or her own.

Here we have one arguing that because there is no "homosexual gene" there is no "scientific proof" that homosexuality is innate. But what the idiot fails to understand is that: there is no "fast gene" or "slow gene" and yet there are fast and slow people; there is no "blond gene" and yet there are people who are born blond; there is no "highly functional retarded gene" and yet here is Jedi writing in a semi-lucid manner.

And here he is asserting that homosexuals aren't born with the disposition to be sexually attracted to the same sex - where is his scientific proof? Fucken moron.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-28-2008
Pelotero's Avatar
Pelotero Pelotero is offline
Banned User
Veterano
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Houstone
Posts: 7,339
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
It's funny to read imbeciles hoping the ignorance of their opponent is greater than his or her own.
there is no "highly functional retarded gene" and yet here is Jedi writing in a semi-lucid manner.
__________________
Quote:
"It's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German," he had said. "And then we go over to Europe and all's we'se can say is 'merci beaucoup.'"
Borock Hussien Obama Jr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimiizzzhhhiiippiiilllliiii
thanks, but i have no car and no money. i think it's just her time. she's already 10 yrs old so, she is an old lady.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-28-2008
Jedi Master's Avatar
Jedi Master Jedi Master is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,340
Default Re: John McCain vs. Ellen Degeneres on Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
It's funny to read imbeciles hoping the ignorance of their opponent is greater than his or her own.

Here we have one arguing that because there is no "homosexual gene" there is no "scientific proof" that homosexuality is innate. But what the idiot fails to understand is that: there is no "fast gene" or "slow gene" and yet there are fast and slow people; there is no "blond gene" and yet there are people who are born blond; there is no "highly functional retarded gene" and yet here is Jedi writing in a semi-lucid manner.

And here he is asserting that homosexuals aren't born with the disposition to be sexually attracted to the same sex - where is his scientific proof? Fucken moron.

There is a blonde gene you dumb ass. Fast gene, slow gene....
you are one stupid idiot...really you are. Don't talk about things you have no idea about.
Go back to your bong dumb ass!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:23 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.