Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Cooking, Food, Drinks (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   What's for dinner?? (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=35904)

twinklen01 05-08-2009 08:34 PM

Re: What's for dinner??

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDx (Post 1269417)
pork rinds

havent had pork grinds in a while. I like mine with lemon and tapa tio:p

raven116 05-09-2009 12:05 AM

2 chile rellenos and a salad:cool:

Ralo El Dorado 05-09-2009 12:20 AM

a had cheese brocolli soup and for dessert I had a cream cheese mufin and a brownie

twinklen01 05-09-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 1269698)
a had cheese brocolli soup and for dessert I had a cream cheese mufin and a brownie

I like cheese brocoli soup sounds good right now.

dunno whats for dinner tomorrow

1.chili dogs with homemade chili cheese fries (i love Tommy burgers mmm but dont feel like making the drive).

2. jerk chicken or bbq chicken( i love baby rays bbq sauce) with potato salad

i bought a big bag of potatos so hashbrown for breakfast and potato sides

Ralo El Dorado 05-09-2009 12:58 AM

^ I ate that cheese broccoli soup at Target's food concession stand and it was aight.

I use to like Tommy's but not anymore the chili disgusts me but they're burgers and fries is good w/o the chili beans

I like Fat Burger or In N Out mejor que Tommy's

them homemade chili dogs sounds good and where's that BBQ spot you talkin about at???????

raven116 05-09-2009 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 1269698)

yummy!:mrgreen:

twinklen01 05-09-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 1269724)
^ I ate that cheese broccoli soup at Target's food concession stand and it was aight.

I use to like Tommy's but not anymore the chili disgusts me but they're burgers and fries is good w/o the chili beans

I like Fat Burger or In N Out mejor que Tommy's

them homemade chili dogs sounds good and where's that BBQ spot you talkin about at???????

I like the chili from TB i eat there once in awhile so its hard to get tired of it-lol!
i think i tried Fat burgers once. Do their burgers have a relish in it if so then i did . I dont like relish stuff cant stand ther smell of it yuck!

The chili beans are from a can but the fries will be homemade.

jerk chiken i found a marinade at walmart. If i make bbq chiken i use baby Rays brown sugar sauce you can find it at staer bros or your grocery store

Ralo El Dorado 05-09-2009 01:09 AM

^ I can't stand relish either so whenever I eat somewhere and the cashier or waiter tells me if I'd like everything in my meal? I always ask what's everything? And if they say relish, onion, etc. , I tell them no relish but make that grilled onion. Yeah, Fatburger puts relish in their burgers so tell them no relish.

Danm, you makin me hungry with all that talk about canned chili beans wit homemade fries. Post a pic of this delicious dish you prepare before you hit it and quit it :tongue:

twinklen01 05-09-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 1269736)
^ I can't stand relish either so whenever I eat somewhere and the cashier or waiter tells me if I'd like everything in my meal? I always ask what's everything? And if they say relish, onion, etc. , I tell them no relish but make that grilled onion. Yeah, Fatburger puts relish in their burgers so tell them no relish.

Danm, you makin me hungry with all that talk about canned chili beans wit homemade fries. Post a pic of this delicious dish you prepare before you hit it and quit it :tongue:

It's no Tommy Burgers but it turned out ok

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/IMG_1008.jpg

brownxicana 05-09-2009 06:05 PM

I made Caldo de queso, and chile rellenos. Pretty good for my first time making em'

twinklen01 05-09-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownxicana (Post 1270156)
I made Caldo de queso, and chile rellenos. Pretty good for my first time making em'

ok bust out with the recipe sounds good caldo de queso . what kind of cheese did you use?

brownxicana 05-09-2009 08:36 PM

I can try to write up a recipe, everything i add is eyeball no exact measurements. And cheese I just use whatever i have but usually monteray jack. Dont have the options of any other cheeses except whats at commisary.

twinklen01 05-09-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownxicana (Post 1270190)
I can try to write up a recipe, everything i add is eyeball no exact measurements. And cheese I just use whatever i have but usually monteray jack. Dont have the options of any other cheeses except whats at commisary.

curioous what other ingredents are in it?

brownxicana 05-09-2009 09:02 PM

Well potato, diced green chiles, onion, Garlic, cilantro,cheese, Sometimes ill add chicken. For my own bowl ill throw in pieces of my flour tortilla.

Ralo El Dorado 05-10-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinklen01 (Post 1270153)
It's no Tommy Burgers but it turned out ok

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/IMG_1008.jpg

that looks delicious all you need to do is what Fat Burger does to their burgers if you tell them to do it, and that's put an egg on the chili dog

twinklen01 05-10-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 1270473)
that looks delicious all you need to do is what Fat Burger does to their burgers if you tell them to do it, and that's put an egg on the chili dog

oh no i dont think i can handle egg on my chili dog or burger:confused:
just curious..is it scrambled egg or egg with yolk????

Dee 05-10-2009 01:42 PM

egg on a chili dog?
that dont sound very appetizing

Ralo El Dorado 05-10-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinklen01 (Post 1270526)
oh no i dont think i can handle egg on my chili dog or burger:confused:
just curious..is it scrambled egg or egg with yolk????

to be honest I'm not sure how they make it but you can probably tell them to prepare it the way you want it.

I noticed something about your chili fries and dogs I hadn't noticed before, Is that nacho cheese you have melted on it? I rather put shredded cheese cuz I don't like nacho cheese

twinklen01 05-10-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 1270533)
to be honest I'm not sure how they make it but you can probably tell them to prepare it the way you want it.

I noticed something about your chili fries and dogs I hadn't noticed before, Is that nacho cheese you have melted on it? I rather put shredded cheese cuz I don't like nacho cheese

yes it is and your right , its better with shredded cheese, even better if it was tommy beans-lol!

brownxicana 05-10-2009 02:04 PM

eww.. sorry eggs on a burger or a hot dog dont sound yummy at all

Ralo El Dorado 05-10-2009 02:17 PM

^ Fat Burger does it but I havent tried it yet to see if it's any good but it probably is since they've been doin this for years

brownxicana 05-10-2009 02:32 PM

Never had fat burger. at least dont think so

Ralo El Dorado 05-10-2009 02:35 PM

^ it's very good. Do they have FAt Burger over where you be living and what are the name of other great burger joints where you stay at?

Kikka 05-10-2009 03:20 PM

Mole y arroz al la kikka :mrgreen:

Ralo El Dorado 05-10-2009 05:00 PM

sounds yummy especially the Kikka part :tongue: