Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Cooking, Food, Drinks (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   What's for dinner?? (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=35904)

Bonez956 03-25-2013 06:48 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda (Post 1486190)
I don't want to try all cheeses. That sounds like punishment!


I have!

That you do not know, for all cheeses you have not tried.:cool:

Linda 03-25-2013 06:49 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonez956 (Post 1486206)
That you do not know, for all cheeses you have not tried.:cool:

:lol:

Bonez956 03-25-2013 06:51 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda (Post 1486208)
:lol:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...3fzdo1_500.jpg



:mrgreen:

ChicanoDan 03-25-2013 06:52 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonez956 (Post 1486206)
That you do not know, for all cheeses you have not tried.:cool:


Calmado Yoda

:lol:

Bonez956 03-25-2013 06:57 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicanoDan (Post 1486211)
Calmado Yoda

:lol:

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/...odardwhahb.jpg

LAWL

Linda 03-25-2013 06:58 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonez956 (Post 1486210)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicanoDan (Post 1486211)
Calmado Yoda

:lol:

:lol:

Linda 03-26-2013 07:21 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Strawberry, chicken and pistachio salad.

ChicanoDan 03-26-2013 07:55 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Asian Salad

SJ 04-16-2013 09:08 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
made myself an awesome salad that I can't wait to eat tonight.

naturalhighloca 04-17-2013 12:49 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
I had a HUGE lunch... dinner is not happening tonight

CHINGONERIA 04-17-2013 12:53 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
i havent ate :/

_aztec_princess_ 04-17-2013 04:03 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Free pizza at the social work council meeting.

naturalhighloca 04-18-2013 11:45 AM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
red enchiladas

Bonez956 04-18-2013 06:49 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by naturalhighloca (Post 1489574)
I had a HUGE lunch... dinner is not happening tonight

Why not? Theyre so far apart, and dinner is just another reason to stuff your face, why would you ever turn down an opportunity to stuff your face? :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by _aztec_princess_ (Post 1489608)
Free pizza at the social work council meeting.

You probably just went for the free pizz huh? Dont worry Im not judging, Id do it too ... its in our blood, were Mexican :cool:

jaja jk ... :P

naturalhighloca 04-19-2013 08:46 AM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonez956 (Post 1489740)
Why not? Theyre so far apart, and dinner is just another reason to stuff your face, why would you ever turn down an opportunity to stuff your face? :D

lmfao! tru tru... but I couldn't do it!! I drink my dinner on those days

SJ 04-20-2013 06:40 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
had some stir fry. shrimp.

naturalhighloca 04-21-2013 07:28 AM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Ribeye steak!

just tru 04-21-2013 08:39 AM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Had pizza last night.

Cal 04-22-2013 12:53 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
BBQ chicken.

Bonez956 04-22-2013 03:54 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Im gonna pretend like eggs werent the only thing left in my fridge, and act like I actually wanted some delicious eggs for dinner :P
Had some eggs, with sauteed onions, garlic, jalapeños, and chicken franks. Cooked in some peanut salsa I like .. with some Pilsner Urquell.

:)

_aztec_princess_ 04-22-2013 04:31 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonez956 (Post 1489740)
You probably just went for the free pizz huh? Dont worry Im not judging, Id do it too ... its in our blood, were Mexican :cool:

jaja jk ... :P

haha, I think this is more depicting of a college student than it is of a Mexican. the research presentation though was interesting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonez956 (Post 1490047)
Im gonna pretend like eggs werent the only thing left in my fridge, and act like I actually wanted some delicious eggs for dinner :P
Had some eggs, with sauteed onions, garlic, jalapeños, and chicken franks. Cooked in some peanut salsa I like .. with some Pilsner Urquell.

:)

This sounds delicious.

For dinner: I made banana ice cream, it is so delicious and tastes just like the real thing. yuuum

Bonez956 04-22-2013 05:08 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _aztec_princess_ (Post 1490052)
haha, I think this is more depicting of a college student than it is of a Mexican. the research presentation though was interesting.


This sounds delicious.

For dinner: I made banana ice cream, it is so delicious and tastes just like the real thing. yuuum

Said no Mexican college student ever. jaja jk ... Ill bet the free pizza made it better :P

I have to say it was, REALLY good ... though I was also VERY hungry :mrgreen:

Did you make it with one of those ice cream machine things, that you just put the ice in it or s omething? Or did you churn it yourself?

Bonez956 04-22-2013 05:09 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by naturalhighloca (Post 1489786)
lmfao! tru tru... but I couldn't do it!! I drink my dinner on those days

Drink? As in one of those smoothies that "substitutes" a meal? Or drink as in you drink yourself to sleep, instead of eating? LOL

Nelio 04-22-2013 05:43 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
Chicken thighs marinated in balsamic dressing then pan fried in its own grease. Cubed zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms with minced garlic and dice onions sauteed in the chicken grease. And a cucumber and tomato salad.

just tru 04-22-2013 08:46 PM

Re: What's for dinner??
 
I had fish tacos, rice and black beans.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:02 AM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.