Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Advice Column (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   HEY U GUYS I NEED HELP A.S.A.P GIRLS PLEASE HELP GUYS TOO!!! (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=11198)

nina_bonita 03-07-2009 11:19 AM

Re: HEY U GUYS I NEED HELP A.S.A.P GIRLS PLEASE HELP GUYS TOO!!!

lol^^^^ shut up demon!

demon 03-07-2009 12:08 PM

Just wondering.

jose 03-09-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_Sanchez16 (Post 160267)
HEY WELL I HAVE A PROBLEM I KNOW SOME OF U WILL SAY WHAT A STUPID GIRL BUT O WELL I KNOWSAY WHAT U MOST FEEL WELL IVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR ABOUT 7 MONTHS ON AND OFF I LOVE HIM TO DEATH AND EVERYTHING PERO I HAVE DOUGHTS HES REALLY SWEET HE MET MY PARENTS AND EVERYTHING AND HE GETS GOOD ALONG WITH THEM PERO HES REALLY WEIRD I THINK SOMETIMES HE JUS GETS ME SO MAD BEACAUSE WHEN HE SEES A GIRL HELL JUST SAY DAMN SHES HOT OR SOME STUPID COMMENTS LIKE THAT ALSO HE REALLY HAS A WEIRD SCHECHULE HE WORKS OVERNIGHT SO HE SLEEPS IN THE DAY TIME AND WELL WE HARDLY SPEND TIME TOGETHER BECAUSE WHEN IM HOME HES WORKING AND WHEN HES HOME IM AT SCHOOL SO THERE WERE TIMESA WHEN I HAD TO DITCH BUT THE FIRST TIME I BROKE UP WITH HIM IS BECAUSE WHEN I CALLED HIM ONCE HIS ANSWEING MACHINE PICKED UP AND IT SAID LEAVE UR NAME # AND MESSAGE AND ILL GET BACK AT U AND IF UR ANABELL I LOVE YOU AND WELL LETS SAY IM NOT ANABELL !!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO MAD I BROKE UP WITH HIM AND WELL I BROKE UP WITH HIM A SECOND TIME BUT WE DONT GET BACKTOGETHER CAUSE I BEG HIM BACK I MEAN I DID MISS HIM BUT HE WOULD BE THE ONE CALLING SAYING I LOVE U I WANNA BE WITH U AND HES DONE THIS TWICE ALREADY AND WELL I DUNNO WHAT TO DO AND WELL I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GUY SHOULDNT PAY FOR EVERYTHING ITS A RELATIONSHIP IN BETWEEN 2 BUT I DUNNO WE HELP EACHOTHER OUT I GUESS, WE HAVENT HAD SEX WITH HIMN CAUSE IM STILL A VIRGIN CAN CAUSE IM 22 SCARED TO END UP PREGNANT IM 2 YOUNG WELL I KNOW IF I ENEDED UP PREGNANT BY HIM I WOULDNT STTRUGLE THAT MUCH CAUSE HE HAS A JOB A NICE CAR HES A SO CALL "BALLER" HE ONLY LIKES THE BEST AND HES TOLD ME IF IT HAPENS IT HAPPENS PERO HE MAKES ME FEEL BAD CAUSE HE SAYD WHY U DONT WANNA HAVE MY KID AND I JUST THINK U KNOW IM ONLY 17 AND HES 21 IM2 YOUNG SO I DUNNO IVE HEARD FROM FRIENDS THAT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS AND THAT BUT IVE NEVER ACTUALLY CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT OF CHEATING U KNOW BUT MY FRIEND SAW HIM PICK UP ANOTHER GIRL FROM SCHOOL BUT UT WAS WHEN WE WERE BROKEN UP SO I DONT TRIP U KNOW PERO I DO WANNA LOOSE IT TO HIM CAUSE I LOVE HIM ITS NOT LIKE I JUST MET HIMAND IM GONNA FUCK HIM AND WE HAVE THE KINDA RELATIONSHIP LIKE WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING IM NOT SHY AROUND HIM EVEN HE TOLD ME E GLAD WE CAN TALK LIKE FRIENDS AND HE DOESNT HAVE TO ACT TO BE SOMETHING HES NOT SO GUYS PLEASE HELP ME SHOPULD I SATY WITH THIS GUY OR NOT WASTE MY TIME AND JUST GO ON THE LOOK FOR ANOTHER ONE

funny...as...fuck

nina_bonita 03-09-2009 07:22 PM

hey^^^^ it was

Ralo El Dorado 03-14-2009 11:39 PM

bump