Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   General Relationship Talk (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sal and Vero's 1st Year Anniversary (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=11586)

SNH 07-14-2005 10:10 PM

Sal and Vero's 1st Year Anniversary

It has been a good 1st year of marriage for Vero and I. Good times and bad times. It is 12:09 AM here in New Orleans and we have just closed out one year of marriage. This is the first anniversary of many to come.

Thank you for being in my life Vero!

Let's break that World Record.

tecpaocelotl 07-14-2005 10:15 PM

Congrats.

cKofer 07-14-2005 10:19 PM

felicidades sal and vero...

SJ 07-14-2005 10:20 PM

congratulations you two. :D

Chunky Aztec 07-14-2005 10:21 PM

one yr wow...thats great, may you have many more yrs together..

deletedAccount 07-14-2005 10:23 PM

Congratulations, 1 year of free haircuts for sal, many years more

LOL, im playing

SNH 07-14-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlos
Congratulations, 1 year of free haircuts for sal, many years more

LOL, im playing

The only problem with that is... She doesn't do men's cuts. But she has a sister who does a bomb ass job! :D

Veronica 07-14-2005 10:46 PM

AWWWWWWWWWW baby!!!!!

I love you soo damn much!! i'm sorry for all the bad things we went through this first year and im greatfull for all the good. All the wonderful experiences you have taught me, if i never met you, i would have never been able to "see" all that i have.... wow marrige is alot of hard work.....but thank god you are my best friend.....here's to many more years to come!!!

will you marry me again??..lol...(let's gat married again tomorrow on base)

you are so aweome, and i love you very much my hubby .....

muah!!!!http://www.glitzygal.net/images/pagemaster/lips1_1.gif

chicano831 07-14-2005 10:50 PM

Re: Sal and Vero's 1st Year Anniversary

Quote:

Originally Posted by sal
It has been a good 1st year of marriage for Vero and I. Good times and bad times. It is 12:09 AM here in New Orleans and we have just closed out one year of marriage. This is the first anniversary of many to come.

Thank you for being in my life Vero!

Let's break that World Record.

A pair of British centenarians has been certified by the Guinness Book of Records as being the longest living married couple – 80 years of wedded bliss. Percy Arrowsmith, 105, and 100-year-old Florence tied the knot on June 1, 1925, in Hereford, England. They also hold the record for the “oldest married couple’s aggregate age”: their combined age is a mind-boggling 205.

Britain’s Queen Elizabeth marked the world record-breaking, eight-decade bond by sending the couple a congratulatory card. She said their feat was a “splendid achievement” and sent them “warm congratulations”. The record setters celebrated the anniversary in their abode of 77 years, surrounded by family and a few close friends.

The couple’s foster daughter, Jane Woolley, said both her parents were as “fit as fiddles” and very “perky”. She marveled at their still very loving relationship and said they have stuck together through thick and thin. She described them as being inseparable, “like two peas in a pod”.

The secret to a lasting marriage? They claim the key to marital bliss is never to sleep on an argument, never be afraid to apologize after a quarrel and to “kiss and hold hands before retiring for the night”. Mrs. Arrowsmith said Percy “can’t settle down if I’m not holding his hand”. She told the BBC: “I think we’re very blessed. We still love one another, that’s the most important part.”

Run Vero Run!!

just kidding, congratulations to the both of you.

where did u statch the aniversary gifts?

Meme 07-14-2005 10:53 PM

Congrats!!

SNH 07-14-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicano831
A pair of British centenarians has been certified by the Guinness Book of Records as being the longest living married couple – 80 years of wedded bliss. Percy Arrowsmith, 105, and 100-year-old Florence tied the knot on June 1, 1925, in Hereford, England. They also hold the record for the “oldest married couple’s aggregate age”: their combined age is a mind-boggling 205.

Actually, we saw on the TV this morning that a couple from Ohio or Idaho have been together for 82 years and still going. They are trying to have the World Record book re-written to have them as the new record holders. :)

LaChavela 07-14-2005 11:09 PM

Well, the first year is the hardest they say, but I think the 15yr is the hardest - anyways you will soon find out which one is it. LOL

There is nothing I can say to you both that you dont already know - just be patient with one another, be kind.

And heres to more happy, sad, and terrifying years ! :D

teardrop89 07-14-2005 11:13 PM

awww........guys congrats........dont ever forget that ya'll are bless to have each other.......wow hope tha sex is good for tha 1 anniversary........ :twisted:

Ms_Chicana 07-14-2005 11:37 PM

Awww! Congratulations!!

:D :D :D

Oldsancho 07-14-2005 11:52 PM

Happy anniversary you two.

Katee 07-15-2005 01:45 AM

Congrats! :!: :!: :!: :)

YolotlXicana 07-15-2005 01:54 AM

Congratulations on making it through the first year! :D

May you make it happily through many more to come. :wink:

lil_king 07-15-2005 03:50 AM

hope u have a great anniversary

cHiCaNa_ChEvY_RiDaH 07-15-2005 05:27 AM

aaawwww imma cry.. congrats guys on your year... we need to celebrate whens the party? and where

XXxEsa_TristexXX 07-15-2005 06:32 AM

CONGRATZ!!!

KaryLaPrincesa 07-15-2005 06:58 AM

awww that was so sweet of you Sal.... to start this thread..

you two seem like a really nice couple, because I never read about you guys talking bad about each other.. I wish you many more years filled with happiness!!!! Congratulations!

La_Gata_Loca 07-15-2005 07:00 AM

Happy Anniv3rsary...

Awww... HAPPY 1ST ANNIV3RSARY...
I hop3 th3r3's many mor3 to com3...
B3ST OF WISH3S FRM
~*La Gata Loca*~

SNH 07-15-2005 07:01 AM

We believe in the idea of "Never talk bad about each other outside of your relationship"

It just isn't good for anything. :)

Islas 07-15-2005 08:57 AM

I hope God blesses You and Vero with many more years and I hope nothing ever tries to stop your love from growing! Much Love Guys

_Lindisima_ 07-15-2005 09:04 AM

Congrautlations Sal and Vero....!!! :P
(this is way better than koolarrow wishing himself a happy 3 yr anniversary with soy :lol: )

I wish you guys many more to come....and ....will there be a baby on the way anytime soon?? :wink: