Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Cooking, Food, Drinks (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   In Beer we Trust (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=54741)

Nelio 02-18-2011 10:55 AM

In Beer we Trust

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0218111206.jpg

:mrgreen:

12pk of Negra Modelo for 13 bucks. Yes, fuck your mother, yes....:D

Suavecitita 02-18-2011 11:24 AM

Re: In Beer we Trust

they're ripping you off, bro

Do the math = 12 bottles for THIRTEEN dollars, meaning it's costing your a dollar and some cents for each bottle.

That's NOT a good deal, mijito. -smh-

Nelio 02-18-2011 11:29 AM

13 tax included. 13 bucks is basically a dollar a beer. Seeing as how anywhere you go is going to charge $3 or more, good deal. But i can see you dont buy premium beers.

Go have a budlight.

Suavecitita 02-18-2011 11:36 AM

You can't see me do shit, so stfu.

I, personally, don't like BUDlight -because all it does is makes me pee alot.

I like dark beers and LOVE going to breweries! But...if I HAVE the money to spend on QUALITY GOOD beer, then heck yeah I'll buy it!

but hey, it's your money, who am I to tell you how to spend it.

Nelio 02-18-2011 11:48 AM

If you liked dark beer, then you would know its a good price. Just goes to show how dumb you are when it comes to price and beer. Because NO DARK beer comes cheap. So, while i dont see you, something i dont want to do anyways, I do know something about you by what you say.

So just say AMEN to the thread an the beer and stfu up and move on. Especially since you have nothing to offer to the thread or beer.

Suavecitita 02-18-2011 11:53 AM

By me offering my opinion is good enough.

BESIDES, I DO know about good DARK beer because that was one of my ex-boyfriend's passion. He just included me in it. :twisted:

So....in conclusion, YOU stfu! :)

Nelio 02-18-2011 11:59 AM

By ex bf, do you mean the guy you were banging while you were married, or some other dude?

Suavecitita 02-18-2011 12:03 PM

nah sweety, B4 I was married. ;-)

I don't 'bang' anyone while I'm married.

Cal 02-18-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelio (Post 1445948)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0218111206.jpg

:mrgreen:

12pk of Negra Modelo for 13 bucks. Yes, fuck your mother, yes....:D

You would think they'd be cheaper that close to the border. They are $12.50 everyday at my preferred liquor store.

Question, at the bottom left, next to the Corona, is that Victoria?

BTW, suavecitita still has a pair of bleach washed saggy jeans so that automatically means she knows nothing about beer. :lol:

Suavecitita 02-18-2011 12:14 PM

^so does your mama and you're not saying shit about her.

Cal 02-18-2011 12:20 PM

*crickets*

Suavecitita 02-18-2011 12:35 PM

lol

Nelio 02-19-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1445979)
nah sweety, B4 I was married. ;-)

I don't 'bang' anyone while I'm married.

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuure. Keep saying that in public now. Remember, you miss the conversations we used to have, right?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calmanani (Post 1445980)
You would think they'd be cheaper that close to the border. They are $12.50 everyday at my preferred liquor store.

Question, at the bottom left, next to the Corona, is that Victoria?

BTW, suavecitita still has a pair of bleach washed saggy jeans so that automatically means she knows nothing about beer. :lol:

Obviously if she thinks dark ale is cheap like budlight she know nothing bout beer.

But yeah, i dont why the fuck they sell mexican beer so expensive. I think they just mark it up to fuck with people. Especially in AUSTIN. I mean In austin they mark up a sem par LONE STAR beer up way more then any other part of the state.

Yes thats pacifico.

BTW, i was at a bar tonight and i was paying 4.50 for negra modelo. But it was better then the water downed on tap dos xx's.

Suavecitita 02-20-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelio (Post 1446043)
Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuure. Keep saying that in public now. Remember, you miss the conversations we used to have, right?

Yeah I remember the convo's we've had, that's BACK when I was single. :twisted: I wasn't married then, dumbass.

I know a cheap bastard when I see one, and I'm looking at his avatar right now. :lol:

Escandalo 02-20-2011 07:27 AM

I would pay $100 for a beer, any kind lol just about right now. Bad day in the desert :/

Nelio 02-20-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1446063)

I know a cheap bastard when I see one, and I'm looking at his avatar right now. :lol:

yeah, i am so cheap i wouldnt even piss in a cup if you were dying of thirst.

That sucks Escandalo.

Suavecitita 02-21-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Escandalo (Post 1446065)
I would pay $100 for a beer, any kind lol just about right now. Bad day in the desert :/

Where in the desert are you? Wouldn't you wish that you can make your own beer, that'll be AWESOME! lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelio (Post 1446066)
yeah, i am so cheap i wouldnt even piss in a cup if you were dying of thirst.

No thanks, I don't need anything from you. Keep your piss and drink it too. ;-)

FreedomNow 02-22-2011 08:00 AM

negra modelo is overrated IMO.

mrart 02-22-2011 08:01 AM

Bohemia has been the beer of choice for me and some liquid courage to wash it down

Escandalo 02-24-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1446095)
Where in the desert are you? Wouldn't you wish that you can make your own beer, that'll be AWESOME! lol

That would be super Awesome! I am in Afghanistan, they keep a close eye on us lol no drinking authorized :cry:

Suavecitita 02-24-2011 05:33 AM

^ouch... ='[

mrart 02-24-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Escandalo (Post 1446357)
That would be super Awesome! I am in Afghanistan, they keep a close eye on us lol no drinking authorized :cry:

For sure the beer i drink and the liquid courage will be in your honor that sucks no drinking

Suavecitita 02-24-2011 07:17 PM

^how much can you drink, mrart?

Escandalo 02-25-2011 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrart (Post 1446370)
For sure the beer i drink and the liquid courage will be in your honor that sucks no drinking

Thank YOU much!

SJ 02-25-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1445959)
they're ripping you off, bro

Do the math = 12 bottles for THIRTEEN dollars, meaning it's costing your a dollar and some cents for each bottle.

That's NOT a good deal, mijito. -smh-

$1 + some cents a beer is actually a good deal for good beer. negra modelo is my go to choice when it comes to mexican beer. DosXX is my next choice in that line up. coronas have to be the worst. and corona light??? WTF

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelio (Post 1445964)
Go have a budlight.

:lol: in the case of shitty beer like budlight, then I could see how $1 a can is too much.