Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   General Health (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   High BLood Pressure (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=44937)

D-TOWN 10-16-2008 02:28 PM

High BLood Pressure

Well I just came from my doctor today. and am quite depressed the news I have received. I have high blood pressure, and I have to take a 30 day trial to see if it will work, so I am going to be closely monitored,they took my reading, I was nervous as hell. my reading was 172/108. NOt good, it runs in my family. I thought I was doing all the right things, exercising, trying to eat right, my lifestyle is somehwhat stressful. my job is stressful.
I feel so depressed. I dont know what to think. SO after school tonight I will have to fil a freaking presecription!!! UGH! fuck.. I want to leave work

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 02:33 PM

Re: High BLood Pressure

delete this thread man.....damn!!!!!
fight your own battles man. you make yourself stress. you know well just like you that most on here don't care.

D-TOWN 10-16-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel (Post 1062893)
delete this thread man.....damn!!!!!
fight your own battles man. you make yourself stress. you know well just like you that most on here don't care.

i aint worried about it. i fight my own battles. just a update, the ones that dont care... its not for them. just for the very few... otherwise... fuck it..

cleverlatina 10-16-2008 02:40 PM

Just continue with what you are doing, but follow the doc's orders . . . you'll be ok. At least it is something that can be controlled with meds.

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-TOWN (Post 1062903)
i aint worried about it. i fight my own battles. just a update, the ones that dont care... its not for them. just for the very few... otherwise... fuck it..

read the first lines of your messaging. you are worried...
man ima go make a thread in paradise "DTOWN SICK";)

Lamberto Quintero 10-16-2008 02:49 PM

Get a prescription to Marijuana from your local doctor. Que pinche presion ni que nada!

D-TOWN 10-16-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamberto Quintero (Post 1062928)
Get a prescription to Marijuana from your local doctor. Que pinche presion ni que nada!

If we had laws like you people in Cali, I wouldn't hesitate..

Lamberto Quintero 10-16-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-TOWN (Post 1062931)
If we had laws like you people in Cali, I wouldn't hesitate..

What you mean YOU PEOPLE? LOL

Where do you live at?? We are spoiled here in Cali, I must say.

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

he can always buy him a sack....

Kikka 10-16-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

dats a big ass X's 2!!

Feel better D...take a damn vacation! maybe that'll help....cuz fawk being on meds for the rest of yo life...once you start with those...dont you have to take them forever?

*Wheels be nice! lol

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikka (Post 1062956)
dats a big ass X's 2!!

Feel better D...take a damn vacation! maybe that'll help....cuz fawk being on meds for the rest of yo life...once you start with those...dont you have to take them forever?

*Wheels be nice! lol

tell him KIKKA, he would of enjoyed the cali trip. too bad he couldn't make it. now look he got so sick he had to post thread..those few days could've made a difference.
not trying to be mean just trying to lift him up...i made a thread about him. maybe it'll get his mind off of things.

Dannie 10-16-2008 03:05 PM

Damn mister .. just do what the doc says - you'll be fine, I just know it .. sometimes I think you can do all the right things and still have something like this .. my grandma had high blood pressure, she wasn't in the least over weight, lived an active life, was extremely stress free, and still had it .. and well, she lived to be 94 .. so don't flip out, you'll be okay ..

Just keep us updated, okay?

INDEPENDENT CHICANA 10-16-2008 03:14 PM

dont forget to leave me the tvs and Amber wants your snoopy stuff!!!

On the reals youre too fucken paranoid as always.... i bet if you check your BP at home it would be much less

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 03:20 PM

dtown don't forget to leave me Pitaaa;)

INDEPENDENT CHICANA 10-16-2008 03:21 PM

awww Im all yours Rob the kids miss you they want uncle wheels...so steal Jenna and Jalen and run away to Cali

just tru 10-16-2008 03:25 PM

You yourself have to take control of your thoughts and emotions....if you can't do that then you make yourself sick...just do what the doc tells you to do and live your life...I know it's easier said than done...but your life is what YOU make of it...if you want to be stressed and sick then that's how you'll be....if not, then clear yor mind of all that negative junk.

Aries 10-16-2008 03:30 PM

Seems like it's not much to worry about since you are being monitor first. Worse case scenario, you'll have a diet to follow, at the beginning it might be difficult to adjust but after two to three months you should get use to it and you'll be fine. After a year or so, you might even be able to go back to your regular diet, aka salts, junk food, beer, and ect.

Dannie 10-16-2008 03:31 PM

^^ LOL .. now his BP just went back up ..

Kikka 10-16-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel (Post 1062959)
tell him KIKKA, he would of enjoyed the cali trip. too bad he couldn't make it. now look he got so sick he had to post thread..those few days could've made a difference.
not trying to be mean just trying to lift him up...i made a thread about him. maybe it'll get his mind off of things.

you should of dragged his ass down here with you!

D-TOWN 10-16-2008 03:54 PM

i couldnt get the time off to go.. i would have went if permitted, but crusing on my own pace...

INDEPENDENT CHICANA 10-16-2008 03:55 PM

^^^ I call bullshit!!!

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT CHICANA (Post 1062973)
awww Im all yours Rob the kids miss you they want uncle wheels...so steal Jenna and Jalen and run away to Cali

i may not be able to take jalen/jenn but yea i'll be there..sooner than you think.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikka (Post 1062984)
you should of dragged his ass down here with you!

i'll try a second time when ready to make that trip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-TOWN (Post 1062995)
i couldnt get the time off to go.. i would have went if permitted, but crusing on my own pace...

you need the time off bro..you killing yourself

INDEPENDENT CHICANA 10-16-2008 04:02 PM

no deal If I dont see the kids :(

wheelsofsteel 10-16-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT CHICANA (Post 1063011)
no deal If I dont see the kids :(

i guess it'll be me and kikka...
don't be surprised when you see me laying on her bed;)

Kikka 10-16-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel (Post 1063007)
i may not be able to take jalen/jenn but yea i'll be there..sooner than you think.
i'll try a second time when ready to make that trip.

you need the time off bro..you killing yourself

YEAY! Wheels is coming back! :mrgreen: and draggin DTown wit him! lol

D...Uve done everything else...maybe a nice vacation to sunny Cali will do you good. I hope you dont get stuck on taking them pills foreveer :-|