Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Men's Health (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Prostate massages (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=55356)

niaV 07-03-2011 03:31 PM

Prostate massages

Has anyone here had them done (manually or with the help of someone else) regularly? I have recently, and found them amazing, much more than a regular orgasm. The experience itself left me drained, but afterwards, I felt energized and satisfied, similar to the feeling after a rigorous workout, extensive massage, or time spent in a sauna. The massage itself sent shock waves through my body, if it makes sense, I felt a rapid rise in heart beat, at the same time a trance-like sleepy state, combined with immense stimulation. There were definitely spasms going on, they don't call it the male g-spot for nothing. It took a while to find, but the wait was well worth it.

I just feel a bit disappointed that more men don't practice them, since they see it as weird, gross, homosexual... we're at a point that women know more when it comes to male sexuality than men themselves, since it's a part they tend to ignore, along with emotions, although that's another story. Not only has it been proven to provide health benefits and reduce the chances of cancer, but also give a boost to sexual performance. I feel like I've discovered hidden treasure, especially considering that it's so taboo and not many people take the chance to experience it.

Feel free to share experiences, advice, inquiries, or opinions.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-heal...e-milking.html
http://www.prostate-massage-and-heal...e-massage.html

Suavecitita 07-03-2011 06:58 PM

Re: Prostate massages

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457546)
Has anyone here had them done (manually or with the help of someone else) regularly? I have recently, and found them amazing, much more than a regular orgasm.

^Was it a man or a woman who performed this to you?

GoldenArms 07-03-2011 07:02 PM

:lol:

niaV 07-03-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1457556)
^Was it a man or a woman who performed this to you?

I consider myself a man, so...

GoldenArms 07-03-2011 08:34 PM

So a man?

tecpaocelotl 07-03-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457581)

you got an Asian ladyboy midget?

Suavecitita 07-04-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457581)

^meaning you performed this to yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl (Post 1457587)
you got an Asian ladyboy midget?

Malicioso 07-04-2011 01:02 PM

i perform the art of masturbation to myself

niaV 07-04-2011 04:24 PM

*Waiting for serious replies*

xicanachick 07-04-2011 04:31 PM

NiaV, what made you consider doing this?

GoldenArms 07-04-2011 04:55 PM

Mine was serious... You bastard.

niaV 07-04-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1457604)
^meaning you performed this to yourself.

Yes, and this is probably the safest and most rewarding way to perform it, as you know your body better than anyone else. There are doctors and urologists who specialize in giving exams and massages, but they run the risk of being too rough and/or careless and causing long term damage to the organ, such as hemorrhoids, septicemia, and prostatitis. It's more risky than a female masturbating as it is, so someone else performing one would have to have my full trust beforehand. Done wrong, it can even be fatal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1457648)
NiaV, what made you consider doing this?

Curiosity more than anything else. I read and heard about it, and decided to experiment to validate those claims. There was a long period of doubt and second guessing my decision, and while, regret, guilt, and maybe even shame, but that's a result of what we're taught in society, and once I made up my mind that it was no one else's business to judge what I do in the privacy of my bedroom, there was no problem. I love how females are allowed to masturbate without anyone questioning their motives. Gotta love double standards.

GoldenArms 07-04-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

I love how females are allowed to masturbate without anyone questioning their motives. Gotta love double standards.
Are we talking vaginal masturbation? Because a dude milking his ass isn't really the same. Though to each his own... I don't know how to end this post.... have fun? Happy hunting? Don't stretch yourself too wide?.... Don't break your asshole (that's the one)!

xicanachick 07-04-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457661)
Curiosity more than anything else. I read and heard about it, and decided to experiment to validate those claims. There was a long period of doubt and second guessing my decision, and while, regret, guilt, and maybe even shame, but that's a result of what we're taught in society, and once I made up my mind that it was no one else's business to judge what I do in the privacy of my bedroom, there was no problem. I love how females are allowed to masturbate without anyone questioning their motives. Gotta love double standards.

Interesting. But from what I could tell on your links, this isn't akin to women masturbating imo. I mean, guys can masturbate too and no one really question those motives. Nevertheless, I've heard about this as well and it's kinda refreshing for a man to be open about this kind of stuff.

GoldenArms 07-04-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1457665)
Interesting. But from what I could tell on your links, this isn't akin to women masturbating imo. I mean, guys can masturbate too and no one really question those motives. Nevertheless, I've heard about this as well and it's kinda refreshing for a man to be open about this kind of stuff.

Wide open. Zing! Ok, I'm done.

niaV 07-04-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenArms (Post 1457664)
Are we talking vaginal masturbation?

The female G-spot is located in the vagina, conveniently, while the only way for males to reach theirs is through the anus or perineum, with the former being most effective. You know, what's funny is that many females are open to the idea, and have a greater time accepting it than most males themselves. A lot of times, it's the girlfriend in the relationship who first suggests it, but the guy is like, "EW! NO WAY! I'M NO HOMO! NOTHING IS GOING NEAR MY ASS..." Sometimes they come around and thank their partners, other times they never even give it a chance. Hey, their loss.

It's not the act itself, but who you do it with. If you're straight male, and performing a sexual act with a female, I don't see how it correlates to homosexuality. She's pleasuring you, and probably feeling satisfied seeing you turned on. Both parties benefit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1457665)

If you mean conventional masturbation, then no, it's already an accepted norm. This, on the other hand, is more unorthodox and less accepted due to social stigmas, but you're getting the "full picture", so to speak. It's been said that the way males describe their reactions during prostate milking is similar to that when females stimulate their G-spot. I've heard quite a few guys say receiving oral while prostate milking is one of the best sensations during sex. Then there are rim jobs, but... I'm not at that level of open-mindedness yet...

GoldenArms 07-04-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457669)
The female G-spot is located in the vagina, conveniently, while the only way for males to reach theirs is through the anus or perineum, with the former being most effective. You know, what's funny is that many females are open to the idea, and have a greater time accepting it than most males themselves. A lot of times, it's the girlfriend in the relationship who first suggests it, but the guy is like, "EW! NO WAY! I'M NO HOMO! NOTHING IS GOING NEAR MY ASS..." Sometimes they come around and thank their partners, other times they never even give it a chance. Hey, their loss.

It's not the act itself, but who you do it with. If you're straight male, and performing a sexual act with a female, I don't see how it correlates to homosexuality. She's pleasuring you, and probably feeling satisfied seeing you turned on. Both parties benefit.

So rubbing one out (cock wise) just not doing it anymore? I don't think you're a queen. Taking it in the poop chute is just funny to me.

xicanachick 07-04-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

If you mean conventional masturbation, then no, it's already an accepted norm. This, on the other hand, is more unorthodox and less accepted due to social stigmas, but you're getting the "full picture", so to speak. It's been said that the way males describe their reactions during prostate milking is similar to that when females stimulate their G-spot. I've heard quite a few guys say receiving oral while prostate milking is one of the best sensations during sex. Then there are rim jobs, but... I'm not at that level of open-mindedness yet...

Ahh. I get what you mean now. Hey, if you want to feel what we do when the G-spot is stimulated, more power to you! :mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenArms (Post 1457670)
So rubbing one out (cock wise) just not doing it anymore? I don't think you're a queen. Taking it in the poop chute is just funny to me.

GA, you're so open-minded and/or accepting. lol.

niaV 07-04-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenArms (Post 1457670)

Some of the side effects of the anti-depressants I'm taking include a decreased sex drive and erectile dysfunction, so not only did it take longer to gain and maintain an erection, but the pleasure from traditional masturbating techniques just didn't cut it anymore, and this lead me to look for "alternatives". With this, the time it takes to get to that point is about the same, but the rewards are much greater.

I think it would be funny if you ended up adopting this technique yourself and thanking me some day. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1457671)
Ahh. I get what you mean now. Hey, if you want to feel what we do when the G-spot is stimulated, more power to you! :mrgreen:

Why should girls get to have all the fun? :mrgreen:

tecpaocelotl 07-04-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457645)
*Waiting for serious replies*

I was being serious.

A human can be gay, straight or into different things.

You just assumed that when someone says they're a certain gender, that everyone would assume that if the person are a certain gender that they are into the opposite direction.

My assumption is if a person reveals that they enjoys prostate massages that you may be open to other things.

xicanachick 07-04-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457677)
I think it would be funny if you ended up adopting this technique yourself and thanking me some day. :p

Yes it would be. lol.

tecpaocelotl 07-04-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

If you're straight male, and performing a sexual act with a female, I don't see how it correlates to homosexuality. She's pleasuring you, and probably feeling satisfied seeing you turned on. Both parties benefit.

How do both parties win?

I only see the male being pleasured in your scenario.

GoldenArms 07-04-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1457671)

GA, you're so open-minded and/or accepting. lol.

What can I say; I'm just a progressive guy. I also watch Glee and cook my own meals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niaV (Post 1457677)
Some of the side effects of the anti-depressants I'm taking include a decreased sex drive and erectile dysfunction, so not only did it take longer to gain and maintain an erection, but the pleasure from traditional masturbating techniques just didn't cut it anymore, and this lead me to look for "alternatives". With this, the time it takes to get to that point is about the same, but the rewards are much greater.

What are you taking? I'm on Prozac and I've never had that trouble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1457679)
Yes it would be. lol.

How do you feel about rim jobs Xicana?

xicanachick 07-04-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenArms (Post 1457684)
What can I say; I'm just a progressive guy. I also watch Glee and cook my own meals.

What are you taking? I'm on Prozac and I've never had that trouble.

I fucking hate Glee, but :cheers: for cooking your own meals! lol.

and :o at rim jobs

SJ 07-04-2011 09:24 PM

This thread is troubling.