Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Rants & Raves

Rants & Raves Got something to rant about. Post about it here.

Old 02-09-2012
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
You have to always be aware that cops are people.
Bingo!

I am all too aware that cops are people. Now, if somehow as citizens we can inform the cops that THEY are people, too. Because I think too many of these arrogant clowns have forgotten that they are just people with badges and nothing more. Unless, of course, they are under investigation and their careers are on the line. Then they want to tap into their tender human side. LMAO!

We shouldn't be intimidated, harrassed, and bullied by these bastards. They're supposed to be working for us, but that's another story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
On NYE there was a guy who was pumping gas and the cops were trying to arrest a chick there who was in the passenger seat for being drunk and she didnt want to get out of the vehicle.

The by stander started shooting video with his cell phone, when the cops said to stop and to hand over his phone. when he didnt, they tried one pushed him and the other took him down. The funny thing is it was being recorded from across the street by another by stander.

They thought the first guy was just some random hippy. Turns out he is a ex west point grad who did his time in the service, i think as a ranger, not sure. He is fighting it and they are fighting him. Charging him with assault and failure to comply i think. They say he spit on them as he was being taken down, well no shit.

There is another case of a fellow photographer i know in Memphis who had the same thing basically had the same thing happen to him one night while leaving a bar. He started filming an arrest and when ordered to stop and give up his phone he refused. He was bullied and arrested as well.
It's important that we understand our rights and exercise them. We have to know what is actually a crime and what is not. Filming the police is not a crime. And refusing to hand over your property is not a crime either. Hell, even refusing to hand over your ID when they ask for it is not a crime, unless you are under suspicion for committing an actual crime, or you are under investigation.

Yet, some of these assholes are so full of themselves that they believe their word is the LAW, so when they tell you to stop filming and to hand over your video recording device and you fail to comply, they say you refused a lawful order! WTF?! So these fucks can enact laws on the fly? When were these sons-of-bitches given such power?

Like I've said before: Out Of Control. I'm not sure how it got this way and what to do to fix it, but these fuckers need to know their place instead of them intimidating us into being put into ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL SALSA View Post
well i guess i'm one of you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon View Post
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
...how the fuck did you know i was from hillsboro?

Last edited by xicanachick; 02-11-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 02-12-2012
Prospect

Default Re: Who Watches The Cops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoyCatracho View Post
Bingo!

I am all too aware that cops are people. Now, if somehow as citizens we can inform the cops that THEY are people, too. Because I think too many of these arrogant clowns have forgotten that they are just people with badges and nothing more. Unless, of course, they are under investigation and their careers are on the line. Then they want to tap into their tender human side. LMAO!

We shouldn't be intimidated, harrassed, and bullied by these bastards. They're supposed to be working for us, but that's another story.

It's important that we understand our rights and exercise them. We have to know what is actually a crime and what is not. Filming the police is not a crime. And refusing to hand over your property is not a crime either. Hell, even refusing to hand over your ID when they ask for it is not a crime, unless you are under suspicion for committing an actual crime, or you are under investigation.

Yet, some of these assholes are so full of themselves that they believe their word is the LAW, so when they tell you to stop filming and to hand over your video recording device and you fail to comply, they say you refused a lawful order! WTF?! So these fucks can enact laws on the fly? When were these sons-of-bitches given such power?

Like I've said before: Out Of Control. I'm not sure how it got this way and what to do to fix it, but these fuckers need to know their place instead of them intimidating us into being put into ours.

I couldnt have said it any better. Most of these bozos forget whos payin
them an wanna play gangster instead. intimidation is there method of
dealin with ever single problem i caught a case one time cause a hura told
me he was gonna stick his foot up my ass XD haha i told him my pitbull
wouldnt like that an then they threatned to shoot my pitbull in the head
so i called the 911 since we were all just havin good fun lol an another
cop came said it was my fault for walkin down the street an they recorded
the 911 call an i was caught callin the cop a dick suckin fagget on audio
they reported it to my p.o an i caught an attemped intimidation case for
that believe it or not i ended up doing jail time for walkin down the street
Justice heeeell no!
Old 02-12-2012
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

How is calling him a dick sucking faggot intimidation? Cop must be very sensitive.
Old 02-12-2012
Maestro

Watch as this cop goes from Bullying Asshole to Apologetic Asshole, complete with a sob story about his long day. "The whole point was to intimidate you", admits the cop. That's what it's all about for them: To control the population through intimidation.
Quote:
Quote:
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
Old 02-13-2012
Prospect

Quote:
How is calling him a dick sucking faggot intimidation? Cop must be very sensitive.

Yeah they get there sensitive feelings broken down so quickly haha. But
as inmature as my comment was i was only a 15 years old loud mouth.
They should have more patience not just with teens but anybody since
we all are humans with rights. I mean they take oaths for gods sake and
get a pay check its there job to deal with our bullshit lol.

The begining of that video reminded me of a gangster walkin up on somebody
doesnt make sense this cop is asking for sympathy after he walked up on
this guy like he was gonna knock his ass out lol. Love how he got caught
running his mouth about the truth that police use intimadation for every
situation even just for a skinny white guy holdin a camera. Sad
Old 02-15-2012
Presidente

Cop fired for hitting suspect who spitted on her.
http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/top_s...#axzz1mJSBqHkD
Old 02-15-2012
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 View Post
this thread is the reason for my PIG hating festival on my FB page the other day!

<3 , cat!
HaHa! All good!
Quote:
Quote:
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
Old 02-20-2012
Maestro

Quote:
Quote:
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
Old 02-24-2012
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

happened last night. seemed a little excessive. but who knows what the suspect was doing to threaten them.
Old 02-26-2012
Presidente

I counted 16 shots? And while the person may have been threatening, we just dont know yet. But does it really take 5 cops and 16 shots?

And not to mention the civilian that was right there. Al it takes is a ricochet or a stray bullet.
Old 02-28-2012
Maestro

Wow!
Quote:
Quote:
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
Old 03-01-2012
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to Wizdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
happened last night. seemed a little excessive. but who knows what the suspect was doing to threaten them.
That's some shady ish right there. On bottom of vid the cop on the driver side of the cop car looks like he had a shotgun misfire. Then everyone started blasting. If you notice, unless I'm blind, the first shot by him looked like it didn't hit anything on suspects car (overshot) Whether its buckshot or a slug there should of been some scattering or blast impact. How could that officer who was far behind the suspects car, facing away from him, even see the threat to initiate him to fire?
Second, What about the innocent people in the line of fire! or in the background! WTF! There was a reason the suspect stopped there right? Either to be around more witnesses or to make more victims. Either way the police jacked that crap up.

****edited to avoid a double post****

okay after watching it further I get more pissed cause although the carjacker may be a pathetic criminal. I saw a couple of more issues that set me off. The car in front of the suspects was not a cop car I thought it was a light-bar on the top of it, instead it was a sunroof.... Could it of been an unmarked sure but lets just assume it was a family with kids in it. next, GAS FUCKIN PUMPS! there is such a thing as ricochet you pendejos! what the hell! Again, the criminal who jacked the car should of got some "what for" not not murdered! Makes me sick to see this being a cop!

Last edited by Wizdom; 03-01-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old 03-01-2012
Gunner

Old 03-01-2012
Presidente

DAMN! He didnt even have a gun did he? I always hear and have been told when i interview cops or whatever, that AT THE END OF THE DAY THE COP IS GOING TO GO HOME. Or that is what they want and that is why they justify shooting someone. And i understand that, but there is an excess.
Old 03-05-2012
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to Wizdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Quote:
DAMN! He didnt even have a gun did he? I always hear and have been told when i interview cops or whatever, that AT THE END OF THE DAY THE COP IS GOING TO GO HOME. Or that is what they want and that is why they justify shooting someone. And i understand that, but there is an excess.
Nelio, are you talking about this vid?

This video is a whole lot of hot mess. I saw the question come up about using different tactics and options that were available like the K-9. In this situation I believe the police will be covered. The kid lunged at them with a deadly weapon after a Taser was deployed. In most agency Use of Force policies the Taser is at the same level of Force as a K-9.

I myself don't know what I would do. Its easy to say and crisis rehearse over and over. But when it comes down to taking a life. That is a decision one would have to live with for the rest of their lives. Did they try a negotiator? Why didn't they make entry into the building? Was a perimeter established? Would of Could of could be played for days.

I'm curious of the kids mental state. Was he jacked in the head? or being a pendejo bad ass and trying to show out in front of everyone. It cost him his life. Pretty Sad. And them idioits that took the video laughing and some of their comments were ignorant. Vavosos don't realize that they could end up in court as witnesses. Like they cared anyway.
Old 03-05-2012
Presidente

Yeah thats the one. I know that one needs to be in the moment to really tell. And The guy got pretty much what he was probably going for(the one that got shot). I just wonder about the amount he got shot. But, it didnt look like he went down right away after the first 4 shots or so.
Old 03-05-2012
Gunner

Seems like the first set of shots got him and were taking their toll on him but he gave his last oomf or physical reaction to the shots. I believe the shots were excess. They could of easily let the dog loose on him and beat the crap out of him with batons. After getting shot with the first set of shots there was no way he could of been of any harm. Yeah unless he had something in his bag but when you got a crow bar as a weapon that is very unlikely you're packing explosives.

It looks like he was definitely on something. He went to that Carl's and started breaking all the windows.
Old 03-05-2012
Maestro

Those cops in the Carl's Jr. parking lot fired WAAAY more shots than were necessary to take this guy down. 10 shots? Seems a bit trigger happy and overzealous IMO. Disgusting.
Quote:
Quote:
Hillsboro fag!
Quote: