PDA

View Full Version : I think im having a miscarriage???? ?HELP!?

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Hi guyz,
As most u know i just found out i was a month pregnant last Friday. But today i have another worry in my head, that im miscarrying. Just wondering if anyone has went through it and could tell me more or less if my syptom sounds like im having one.

The last 2 days when i went to the bathroom, light colored tissue (very little) was in the toilett. only once each day did this happen. Then TODAY at work, this morning, a tiny little ball the size of my fingernail, looking almost like the pit of a peach but tiny tiny, was in the toilet. I freeeeeaked out!! Im like o shit, is that more than just the normal tissue? Cus they say your body will expel some tissue and there will be light spotting sometimes. I have no blood or cramps or anything, but now im all paranoid cus of that thing i saw in the toilet.

Do you guys have any idea what it could be or if it sounds like a miscairage?

~nessa~
09-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I personally don't know.. but you really should call your physician

09-30-2004, 11:28 AM
oh no mija if you were miscarrying you would know it.. i lost what would of been my 1st born it hurts worse than giving birth i think. i thought it was my period pero it was way worse and the night i lost it i went to take a shower and something like a gulf ball came out all bloody so i called my moms friend who is a nurse and knows about this stuff she said i just miscarried and should go to the doctors. that whole day i was cramping where i was doubled over in pain bleeding like you wouldnt believe.. dont worry that happens stuff comes out and the doctor is going to tell you its cause your body is changing inside. if you are in pain and bleeding then i would say worry pero if not dont stress on it..

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
That's what my mom told me, but i said"but im only a month, its still real tiny" . so maybe it wouldnt be hurting cus its so early. I don't know. I called my doctor, and talked to the nurse, and she said to go to the emergency room after work cus if it is the tissue thats left inside could cause me an infection. But Hopefuly you're rite sexy cus i think i'd be all depressed!! Even though me and my man are having TONS of problems, I already have it in my mind, and to accept the fact that, no, im not pregnant and not going to have a baby anymore, the baby is gone, would hurt me inside. Thanx tho you guys so much for your responses

sanchosataro
09-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Damn mija. Yeah definetaly go and see your doctor. My girl just recently had a miscarriage :cry: :cry: the symtoms that she had were cramps and stomach aches. She never told me about any tissues coming out but i know that the body does release some tissues sometimes. She was sick for a couple of days and then the night she lost it she just didnt feel well. And then just all of a sudden some blood came out and she lost it in the toilet of a 76. :cry: Sucked like hell. but that is the way things work out sometimes. :( so you be careful and go see the doc. hope everything is good with you.

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 11:53 AM
thanx Sancho. I hope so too! I don't know about feeling sick, cus being pregnant I ALWAYS feel sick anyways so it's hard to tell. But im not bleeding at all. I called my doctor and she said if my pregnancy syptoms (such as frequent urination and breast tenderness) stop suddenly, then go to the ER, so they can check me, cus it could get an infection. But my next regular doc app. is OCT 25, so if i keep feeling "pregnant" as she said, i'll just wait till then. Cus i don't feel any cramping like they say i would if i was miscarrying.

Indira
09-30-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm sorry I can't offer any help but I want to say that I feel your pain. I think about miscarriage almost everyday, its a womans worse fear. I hope everything is fine with you and I'm sure to keep you and your baby in my prayers.

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 01:28 PM
Thanx Indira, you're so sweet. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers also. I am hoping for the best and with luck it will all work out. Im going to the ER at around 4 today,to see what's up. But i worry cus they say most miscarraiges occur within the first 3 months and i been doing all the pregnancy no-no's... i streaked my hair, i been lifting heavy boxes, and my man poured this smelly ass chemical to clear our bathtub pipes, and i was in there using the toilet and my man started freaking out like 'your gonna inhale that stupid! Get out of there what r u doing in there!" But i told my doctor and she said she's sure everything is ok, just to check it out incase.

Indira
09-30-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm sure you'll be alright. So I read you are sick too huh? I don't throw up but my stomack definately feels like shit.

One thing that just started happening today is me feeling like I need to cry :cry:, I mean I am sitting there watching tv and it could be something happy and I cry, I'm cooking and I cry, my dog licked my face and I cried....WTF??? do you have this too......it's horrible, and I think, what is wrong with me its nothing to cry over but I do...crazy huh?

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 01:51 PM
I know girl about the crying!! Im only about 4-5 weeks, and i cry for EVERYTHING my man tells me like im over sensative. Will this b your first child? It will be mine so i don't know WHAT to expect! I was gonna cry today at work cus they played this stupid love song on the radio and what the guy said was realy sweet, im like wtf is my problem!!?? Cus im NOT the crying type so it's weird. I had morning sickeness yesterday i threw up at work, but that was the only time. I just pee ALL DAMN DAY LONG!! That is the worst for me. Do you go a lot?? I can't even get comfortable at home cus im jumping up every damn minute its controling my life!!! Hahahah.

So what do you want? Girl, boy? I guess i don't care as long as it's healthy. But my mom said it's gonna b a girl so i don't know. She just has a feeling.

Indira
09-30-2004, 01:59 PM
lol.....my man just came in from work and asked me what is wrong, I said I've been crying all day......I told him about you and all he did was laugh and say: pregnant women!!.....lol....

Yeah its my first so I don't know what to expect either, I don't pee a lot but more than I did before. I don't know what I want though, I guess whatever God wants to send me. My friend says its a girl but who knows.

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 02:10 PM
My man thinks im insane rite now, he just stays away from me. He's like "I can't tell u anything anymore!" He was joking that he is going to go and stay at his moms, he's like "call me in 8 months. But i feel sorry for him sometimes cus I been yelling at him a lot too! I don't know why! its like everything he does irritates me i tell him about 10 times a day"leave me alone!" He's always trying to annoy me he thinks its funny or something. I guess he just doesn't realize how dangerouse a pregnant woman can get! hahaha.
Do you even think of names yet? I know it's early, but we decided if its a boy, "Juan Diego Rene Castro". I know its long as hell, but his name is juan and the saint, Juan Diego, then my dad and grandfathers name is Rene.
The girls we CANNOT agree. I like loooong names, like Juandilynn. He said im gonna fuck up our kids future with a name like that. He's like "Our kid is gonna b pissed off at you when she has to learn to spell her name in school". He said we r naming it PETRA after his mom. YUCK!! That is SUCH a senora name.

Indira
09-30-2004, 02:18 PM
hhhhmmmm names.....yeah we got them picked out, he wants a junior so his name will be Abwun Lee if its a boy and if its a girl we picked Kora May, Kora is a tribe in Africa and also cora are the indigenous people from Nayarit where i'm from.....

What about your sense of smell? has that changed? I know mine has couse before my man's deodorant didn't bother me, it smells good, but now I can't stand it. At night he doesn't wear any so I am able to sleep otherwise I'll be up all night. The other day there was a smell in the hallway of our apartments and I had to use the porch to go outside couse I couldn't stand the smell. Yeah my man thinks I'm crazy too...lol

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Yea our boy would b a junior too. Kora is a realy pretty name! My mom likes the name Julianna, which i think is pretty but i like different names that are not so common.

Yes i know what u mean about smells!! Coffee even makes me sick!! If i smell it im like 'yuck!!!' and i used to drink coffee every morning at work!
Also, i realy think i smell things that i wouldnt notice before, like my sence of smell has gotten stronger. haha who knows. You know what tho? What about certain foods? I might sound crazy, but i bought a big jar of Artichoke hearts the other day ( i was CRAVING them big time!!) and that's all i eat at night in bed when i watch tv. My mans like 'ew ur breath be stinking like artichokes" of course my mean ass (now) is all "shut up jerk! Leave me AlOnE!!!" I also bought a huge box of snicker ice cream bars cus they taste soooo good to me now for some reason. But i don't know, but certain foods make me SICK!! Like Chille i can't even smell it!

*Mr*Manuel
09-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Hope all is ok.... :(

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Thanx Design
Well i'll b on my way to the doctor in the next half hour so we'll see what they tell me i'll let you all know. Im just waiting for my man to pick me up from work rite now so we can go..... He needs to hurry his ass up!!! See, that craziness i was talking about Indira. hahaha

Indira
09-30-2004, 02:44 PM
:D ha ha.......I hope everything goes well too......crazy cravings here too, I never eat tomato soup, as a matter of fact I don't think I've ever had it, well that is until yesterday. I've had cans of tomato soup in my cabinet for 2 years now and never touched one, and yesterday I was craving some.. WTF?

Flaca_preciosa
09-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Yes girl, our bodys are changing. Hey, i never ate no jar of artichoke hearts, and in bed to top it off! i was in the grocery store yesterday and i started thinking about htem like "oooom, i want some artichokes and fruit" my man's like 'youre a weirdo". I was buying EVERYTHING in the store! All frozen food junk. like ice cream, taquitos, pizza rolls, all kinds of garbage. IM crazy girl. I just hope that today they tell me everythings ok.

Suavecitita
09-30-2004, 03:56 PM
A bit of advice, ANNNYTTHING, I MEAN ANNYYYTHHHING that happens to you while you're pregant AUTOMATICALLY call your doctor, no doubt about it.

You let him/her know EVERY SINGLE thing that happens to you. This is your first baby, you're new to this, you have NO idea what to expect, and who else than your doctor to let you know exactly what's going on with your body.

Believe me, the doctor's KNOW ALL the symptons of a pregnancy and they're the BEST people to tell you EXACTLY what to do and what NOT to do. Good luck!

Smilez_1511
09-30-2004, 04:52 PM
lmao!!!!!..........

when rosy was at my house, she was drinking juice and i'm like.. gimme some..and she's like I don't think you want to cuz ppl say if you drink out of it u'll have the same cravings as the baby (or something like that)

and i'm like...i don't care..and that whole week I was craving chinese food and milkshakes and so was rosy.....lmfaoo!!......
i was like damn you rosy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flaca_preciosa
10-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Haha that's crazy Smilez....

Well thanx Suavecita, I appreciate it.... I did call my doctor rite away yesterday when i noticed what appeared to be tissue in the toilet, and they told me to go to the emergency room. So after work i went, and MAN i was there todo el pince noche. It sucked but they told me at first that based on what i told them it seemed like a "threatened abortian" So they tested levels of HCG(?) in my blood and found they were high so that was good and they told me on my regular doctor visit (in October i go) to check the levels again and if they're higher then all is well, pero if they lower, i could be having a miscaraige. Then they looked for my uterus and it was closed, so that was good. Then i had an ultra sound and the baby was there with a heartbeat.
So all in all everything fine for the time being. They just told me to take it easy and not to be stressin out on things and i should be fine.

But thanx guys!! Now i got to go and eat something......anything......im STARVING.............

Indira
10-01-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm so happy for you flaca, I'm glad you heard the babies heartbeat, I can't wait for me to hear it.

HCG= Human Chorionic Gondaotropin , the pregnancy hormone.

Flaca_preciosa
10-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Well i didn't hear it yet, but i barely saw it. I still am trippin that i got this little persons life going on inside of me, my baby!! And so tiny!! A part of me and my man, life is so amazing sometime when u stop and think about it. :D

sanchosataro
10-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Hey thats some good news!! Good to hear Flaca. Keep us posted as you progress aight. =0P

*Mr*Manuel
10-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Very good to hear... :)

Flaca_preciosa
10-01-2004, 10:53 AM
Awwwwww thanx guyz.
Hey Indira, i thought of another baby name when i was waiting FOREVER in the ER yesterday, "Daisy". My man said it's ugly as hell but u know i'll end up gettin my way. hahaha.

shortcakes
10-01-2004, 11:34 AM
Hey flaca, I'm gald everything is okay. Daisy is a cute name!

Flaca_preciosa
10-01-2004, 11:37 AM
THANKS SHORTCAKES!!!!!! :D

Indira
10-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Flaca Daisy is a cute name, make a list so that you can pick later. At least that's how my mom did it with me, nomas no seas like her, she had so many names she couldn't pick one so I didn't have a name until I was like 2, until then I was "la beba".

India
10-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Flaca, I'm glad everything is ok. I hope you continue to take care of yourself, it is very important to do so especially in the first trimester. READ, Read books, magazines, & anything on babies it helps. Go to babycenter.com, register & they will send you an email every wk letting you know what to expect, what's going on w/ you during that time. It's a good site, plus they have baby names too. I love sharing my kids names cuz they r so very different, my oldest daughter will b 12 in Nov. Her name is Linea (Lin-naya) My son will b 7 on the 23 of this month his name is Elijah,my babygrls name is Tehya (Taya) she'll b 2 the 11th of this m onth. I've always wanted uncommon names. So, let us know what you decide on if it's a grl k Good luck

Flaca_preciosa
10-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Indira, u were nameless? Pobrecita! That's a hard decision tho to pick names, rite?

And thanks India!! You're children have beautiful names, i like my sister in laws daughters names: Asiani, and Violett. I like different names too. Me and my man NEVER agree on names cus i like long names for some reason, he likes short ones. He realy likes the name Ruby but i said hells no. NO offense if anyones knows (or is) a Ruby tho!!

I do have a list already!! For Boys i realy like Aurelio, but we have to do a Junior (juan) for the first boy. The girls list i'll tell u all monday cus i have it at home!! But a couple i remember is:

Bibianna
Xiomaris
Juandilin, Juandilynn
Julianna (not so uncommon but my mommy likes that name!)
Vivianna
Daisy (the newest one) :D

Indira
10-01-2004, 01:33 PM
You know what name I really really like......Abrianna, too bad I can't use it, my man has a daughter already and that's her name.... :cry:

Flaca_preciosa
10-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Yea that sounds pretty, I like Adrianna, and Abrianna is realy nice cus its not as common as the other one.
well i still got about 71/2-8 month to think it through :?

Smilez_1511
10-06-2004, 02:55 PM
i like the name ruby :cry: ......lol..........
i also like the name adrianna...

Flaca_preciosa
10-06-2004, 03:04 PM
I love the name Bibianna and Vivianna, and Daisy, i have to dig up that list of mine! So i can share the names!! My man hates the name Bibianna cus he said that's a guys name (his friens's name is "Bibiano") I also like Julianna a little bit

lucky-u
10-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Yea that sounds pretty, I like Adrianna, and Abrianna is realy nice cus its not as common as the other one.
well i still got about 71/2-8 month to think it through :?
adrianna is nice!
we'll my name is adrian, so yea! go with that!

Flaca_preciosa
10-06-2004, 03:14 PM
It is nice, I just like different sounding names tho, u know, names that are a little unique. My man says it this way, I like crazy-ass names. Whatever!! :roll:

lucky-u
10-06-2004, 03:19 PM
i'm sure it's meant in a good way.
:wink:
for a girls name i always liked Brianna

i didnt read all the posts, but are ya going to find out the sex? or let it be a surprise?

KaryLaPrincesa
10-06-2004, 03:26 PM
I like "crazy" names too Flaca.. I like the not so common ones.. I like:

Itzayana
Atzhiri
Amairani
Ilse
Anayatzi
Galilea
Jazmin :D

Flaca_preciosa
10-06-2004, 03:48 PM
I like sum a those names too! I realy like Xiomara, Asiani, Juandilin....

I am going to find out the sex as soon as possible!! I already want to know!! :D

la_bonita_16
10-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Well i didn't hear it yet, but i barely saw it. I still am trippin that i got this little persons life going on inside of me, my baby!! And so tiny!! A part of me and my man, life is so amazing sometime when u stop and think about it. :D

That still trips me out, too! I lie in bed and start feling my belly like my baby is all big. :roll: And, I talk to my baby, too. My boyfriend just thinks that's funny and laughs at me...

Have y'all had any crazy cravings yet? Man, I've been craving fish and cheesebuegers lately. And that's weird b/c I don't usually eat either. :?

Flaca_preciosa
10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Hey girl i know what u mean, but for me, todo me da asco for some reason. I always get hungry, but everything i see to eat just makes me sick. But I been wanting pancakes about every night! I don't know why. Y tambien, maybe this isn't weird, but for me cus I hardly EVER drink soda, i mostly drink milk, water juice, but all i be wanting is coke for some reason.

I_801
03-13-2006, 09:58 AM
u should go get checked i had a miscarriage & ur sysptoms r very familar but then again i bleed alot so id go get checked ASAP